Tonight's Presidential Debate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
So yet another excuse for not showing where the bill says any of the things you claimed. If you can't back up your claims, and even go to extreme lengths to avoid doing so, those claims are basis and can be discarded.

Again, this is just weird. Are you a real person?

The Christian Science Monitor is lying? You really do seem to be in the Trump cult that just says "everyone else is a liar except Trump". Christians aren't supposed to idolize anyone like that, let alone an unrepentant sinner like Trump.

But I'm starting to wonder if you're even real.
Anyone who says the border is closed is a liar.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Not sure. Just got back from all day meetings and extreme traffic punishment.
Have not caught up to the latest.

But it was an amusing story to say the least.

So how about this one...?

I was just being facetious.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
Yup. The time for nuance, nit-picking and parsing picadilloes is over.

There is no alternative to a full Trump ticket. Full throttle pedal to the metal, no joke, no hesitating. Full speed ahead captain.

And no @JayBird Kamalatov the commie is NEVER an option. In fact, she should be swiftly and resoundingly excommunicated for ongoing and willful anti-American activities.
Steady your boat now, sailor.

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
Three liberals or RINOs. Imagine that. They think Harris won.
Libs still don't get it. All those people are libs regardless of what title they wear. And FOX is no longer conservative, except for a few strong voices.
Fox, like all the others is "infotainment."

JayBird

Aug 15, 2024
No conservative is OK with any of a lawabiding citizen's rights being withheld from them.
Does that include national guard troops coming to your door and demanding to see your papers?

But you are misrepresenting what Trump would do.[//quote]
What is wrong with you? I directly quoted from the debate last night, where Trump was asked if his mass deportation plan would involve national guard troops going door to door, and he said "yeah" and added that local police would also be involved.

Are you actually trying to deny that?

The reason I asked were you familiar with law enforcement is because you don't seem familiar with their procedures. It's called policing. Law enforcement personnel are in the community. They see and hear things and respond accordingly. Where large numbers of people are who do not speak English or are breaking laws, they will know. They can then investigate and see what ought to be done.
This just keeps getting worse.

First, are you saying Trump's door to door plans are a lie?

Second, you're okay with police spying on people, rounding up everyone who doesn't speak English, and taking them in for questioning? Just because they don't speak English? What if they do speak English but have an accent? Is that okay?

Also, how are they going to know if someone like me doesn't have a nanny living with me who's an illegal immigrant? What about mixed status households, where the parents are here illegally but their children are citizens? Split them up?

Where local law enforcement finds those who resist, there may be need to bring in larger forces and greater firepower. This is what Trump is referring to.
So if a homeowner refuses to answer questions and lives in a "stand your ground" or "castle doctrine" state, they still must allow their home to be searched by national guard troops?

Wow.

JayBird

Aug 15, 2024
Well, that seems to be your unthinking reflex. When confronted with info you don't want to be true, just say "it's all a lie" and be done. No need to think or even look at anything.

This is exactly why a lot of people see Trump world as cultish. You'll even throw the Christian Science Monitor under the bus in order to maintain your adoration of Donald Trump. Weird.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I saw nothing from either candidate that convinced me to vote for one of them.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Does that include national guard troops coming to your door and demanding to see your papers?
You don't understand patriots because you aren't one. Neither are you very good at reading. I already said there would be some door to door situations. They will be in places where immigrant criminals resist. But that will be the exception, and not the rule. Do you imagine illegal immigrant gangs will simply comply? Many local law enforcement agencies will not possess the necessary manpower or firepower. This is where help will be made available.

Law abiding citizens won't ever be bothered. So I'm not worried anyone will come to my door or anyone else who is like-behaved. Only militant illegals have anything to fear.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Well, that seems to be your unthinking reflex. When confronted with info you don't want to be true, just say "it's all a lie" and be done. No need to think or even look at anything.

This is exactly why a lot of people see Trump world as cultish. You'll even throw the Christian Science Monitor under the bus in order to maintain your adoration of Donald Trump. Weird.
See how little you know. Trump isn't my candidate of choice. He's simply the best one left with a chance to win. I'm practical, not emotional. I've seen 4 years of both candidates. One was good and the other was horrible.

Neither do I care what opinions people hold or how they want to vote. What I object to is when people lie or misrepresent the truth in order to deceive people. You have proven to be such a person. You began a thread and deliberately misrepresented the truth to deceive people. And you continue to tell out and out lies and mischaracterize what others have said.

JayBird

Aug 15, 2024
YI already said there would be some door to door situations.
And you're okay with the military going door to door across the country and demanding everyone produce their papers.

What if they refuse? What if they can't find their papers? What if they're old and confused? What about college students who are far away from home?

They will be in places where immigrant criminals resist. But that will be the exception, and not the rule. Do you imagine illegal immigrant gangs will simply comply? Many local law enforcement agencies will not possess the necessary manpower or firepower. This is where help will be made available.
If local law enforcement already knows where these gangs are, why aren't they doing anything about them now? Why do they need the military to go door to door to find them?

Law abiding citizens won't ever be bothered. So I'm not worried anyone will come to my door or anyone else who is like-behaved. Only militant illegals have anything to fear.
That has no bearing at all to Trump's stated plans. They are going to use the military and local police to go door to door, looking for any illegal immigrants, regardless of whether or not they're "gang members".

How exactly would the police and military know who is a "law abiding citizen" without checking? How would they know if someone like me has a nanny that is also an illegal immigrant? How would they know if an activist was hiding an illegal immigrant family in their attic?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
And you're okay with the military going door to door across the country and demanding everyone produce their papers.

What if they refuse? What if they can't find their papers? What if they're old and confused? What about college students who are far away from home?

If local law enforcement already knows where these gangs are, why aren't they doing anything about them now? Why do they need the military to go door to door to find them?

That has no bearing at all to Trump's stated plans. They are going to use the military and local police to go door to door, looking for any illegal immigrants, regardless of whether or not they're "gang members".

How exactly would the police and military know who is a "law abiding citizen" without checking? How would they know if someone like me has a nanny that is also an illegal immigrant? How would they know if an activist was hiding an illegal immigrant family in their attic?
It's easy to tell lawabiding citizens. They are the ones not breaking the law.

I am OK with the military going door to door where criminal activity is going on and local law enforcement requests it. And this was Trump's point in mentioning local law enforcement. Also why he kept mentioning the number of criminals illegal immigrants who are being allowed in. I guess you missed all that he said concerning the topic wanting in any way to disparage Trump regardless of truth.
Criminal networks are often quite large and local agencies lack the resources to police such groups. These are the groups Trump had in mind employing military personnel for.

The reason that local law enforcement knows where the problems lie is because they are trained professionals. The reason crime in many areas is not policed is because of the liberal leadership at the top and in the justice system, who will not prosecute offenders. In short, local law enforcement is not allowed to do their jobs, or feckless prosecutors do not do their jobs as they have sworn to do.

I don't have any concern of military personnel coming to my area. Where I live,criminals go to jail because of the excellent job of local and state agents and officers. They will never call in military assistance because it isn't necessary. However, in states run by liberals, this is not the case. For American citizens to be safe from criminal elements in such places, if the local law enforcement request it, I'm all for it.

You can continue to act like you haven't heard the truth now, but it can only be because you desire to be deceitful. I have explained it to you at great length. You are simply fake news in that case.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I saw nothing from either candidate that convinced me to vote for one of them.
Right. When in doubt.....ALWAYS VOTE the candidate that will best PRESERVE YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS.
Cuz at the end of the day, that's all you've got.
And do not dare fail to vote, opening up the opportunity for the theft to take place.

And it isn't Kamalatov, the goose-stepping commie nutter. She is a danger to the Republic.
She believes that free speech is a PRIVILEGE.....not an inviolable right enshrined in law.
Hear it for yourself.

(1) End Wokeness on X: "Kamala supports what Brazil just did to X. How do I know? She wants to do it here: https://t.co/nb4QXRiI9v" / X

(1) borovik on X: "Kamala just said she will end free speech TRUMP IS OUR ONLY HOPE https://t.co/dBpqeCEUTk" / X

And yes, goodbye 2nd Amendment rights too. Gun CONFISCATION by Executive Order is "A GREAT IDEA".

(1) Wall Street Apes on X: "During the ABC Debate, Kamala Harris said she would not be taking away anyone’s guns Here is 4 videos where she makes very clear she will be implementing a MANDATORY gun confiscation and their mainstream media not only confirming it but supporting it https://t.co/EpD8gEIECj" / X

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Are those the excuses that you are typically using to enter a foreign country illegally?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Get a clue weepy peanut gallery guy.

People want Trump to be their junk-yard dog to run out the rats and skunks,
and the septic tank serviceman to drain the turds out of the swamp.

Then he can retire with honor and glory.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
How about a co-conspirator?
How about somebody who is in on the $$$ human trafficking $$$ payroll?

Come on man......use your imagination. And DEFINITELY think the worst. Cuz if you DO, you will be close to the truth.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Right. When in doubt.....ALWAYS VOTE the candidate that will best PRESERVE YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS.
Cuz at the end of the day, that's all you've got.
And do not dare fail to vote, opening up the opportunity for the theft to take place.

And it isn't Kamalatov, the goose-stepping commie nutter. She is a danger to the Republic.
She believes that free speech is a PRIVILEGE.....not an inviolable right enshrined in law.
Hear it for yourself.

(1) End Wokeness on X: "Kamala supports what Brazil just did to X. How do I know? She wants to do it here: https://t.co/nb4QXRiI9v" / X

(1) borovik on X: "Kamala just said she will end free speech TRUMP IS OUR ONLY HOPE https://t.co/dBpqeCEUTk" / X

And yes, goodbye 2nd Amendment rights too. Gun CONFISCATION by Executive Order is "A GREAT IDEA".

(1) Wall Street Apes on X: "During the ABC Debate, Kamala Harris said she would not be taking away anyone’s guns Here is 4 videos where she makes very clear she will be implementing a MANDATORY gun confiscation and their mainstream media not only confirming it but supporting it https://t.co/EpD8gEIECj" / X
(1) Brian Kennedy on X: "@WallStreetApes Make no mistake, Kamala LIED to the American people about wanting to take away your guys. SHE DOES and SHE WILL TRY to take your guns. Just listen! https://t.co/66vrkB8HN5" / X

And boy does she seem excited to take your legally obtained, legally owned guns.
Just hear the glee and rabid anticipation.