The hatred of Jews

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Absolutely disgusting.

There is absolutely no justification for the use of that much ordnance unless you're purposely trying to level the entire infrastructure, which they have done. I'll have to find it again but I came across a video of Jewish groups in the USA conducting real estate bids on land in Gaza. It was always clear what their true intentions were from the start of this death and destruction.

Several times Hamas offered to return all the hostages if Netanyahu agreed to a permanent ceasefire but he refused. This is why the families of hostages blame him more than Hamas. They never cared about hostages.
Agreed brother. What really hit hard for me is that Gaza is merely a fraction of the size of those other cities... making the damage exponentially more destructive to innocent Palestinian civilians.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
(no longer available)
Heyy! You have an avatar now!

...Regarding the video, it's a fight to keep evidence available. Folks are working hard to suppress proof. I'll see if I can find it again.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...making the damage exponentially more destructive to innocent Palestinian civilians.
But you failed to say that that is exactly what Hamas wanted. Who is primarily responsible for Israel cleaning out Gaza? the terrorists themselves, hiding behind civilians, using civilians to built tunnels, taking all the money and food relief from the civilians, keeping Gaza in miserable conditions.Who has enriched themselves at the expense of the poor civilians? The leadership of Hamas which does not even live in Gaza. You guys always dodge the truth, since it will overturn your pro-Hamas narrative.

All those useful idiots in the USA and the Western world don't even know (or want to know)the truth while protesting for Hamas. They just want to intimidate and attack Jews. It is all about hatred for Jews and Israel. That is what October 7 was about, and the political and intelligence leaders of Israel failed their people at a most critical time.

Feb 15, 2014
Absolutely disgusting.

There is absolutely no justification for the use of that much ordnance unless you're purposely trying to level the entire infrastructure, which they have done. I'll have to find it again but I came across a video of Jewish groups in the USA conducting real estate bids on land in Gaza. It was always clear what their true intentions were from the start of this death and destruction.

Several times Hamas offered to return all the hostages if Netanyahu agreed to a permanent ceasefire but he refused. This is why the families of hostages blame him more than Hamas. They never cared about hostages.
You realy trust an terroristic Organisation, whose goal it is to eliminate the state of Israel? Hamas knew what happened with his own people (all the children and civilians), and it was in their Plan. So that the world will stand up against Israel.
Israel will be in Dilemma, till they will turn to Christ.
Their leaders ( good or bad Ones) have till then no other choice then to fight the enemy, if they will protect their people. (The north of Israel is day for day under fire from the Hisbollah. ) The 2 state solution is no solution, there will be no peace through that.
Because the goal of the enemy is still and will remain: to destroy Israel.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Absolutely disgusting.

Bibi does not want peace, most likely all "set up" as an excuse for more ethnic cleansing, death and destruction.
Anyone who harps only about Hamas has no clue of the history nor the true intentions of the Z movement.

Feb 15, 2014
Bibi does not want peace, most likely all "set up" as an excuse for more ethnic cleansing, death and destruction.
Anyone who harps only about Hamas has no clue of the history nor the true intentions of the Z movement.
What are the true Intentions of the Z movement?

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
But you failed to say that that is exactly what Hamas wanted. Who is primarily responsible for Israel cleaning out Gaza? the terrorists themselves, hiding behind civilians, using civilians to built tunnels, taking all the money and food relief from the civilians, keeping Gaza in miserable conditions.Who has enriched themselves at the expense of the poor civilians? The leadership of Hamas which does not even live in Gaza. You guys always dodge the truth, since it will overturn your pro-Hamas narrative.

All those useful idiots in the USA and the Western world don't even know (or want to know)the truth while protesting for Hamas. They just want to intimidate and attack Jews. It is all about hatred for Jews and Israel. That is what October 7 was about, and the political and intelligence leaders of Israel failed their people at a most critical time.
Dodge the truth? Of course Hamas uses the Palestinians. I've never said anything otherwise. It's a straw man. They are literally using the civilians as human shields... only Israel blows up a large group of Palestinian civilians just to target a couple of Hamas terrorists. Seems like there is clearly one side that neglects the truth but it's not the side that actually think Palestinian civilians have the right to live.

What you're not understanding is that it's pointless to point our finger at Hamas and expect better. Israel is an actual state, committing international war crimes, creating an apartheid state in territories NOT recognized as Israel by the international community. To expect them NOT to unnecessarily blow up civilians is considered antisemitism apparently.