Record number of Palestinian children imprisoned.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
February registered the highest number of Palestinian children – totaling 236 – imprisoned and prosecuted in the Israeli military court system since October 2010. Among them were 39 children between the ages of 12 and 15, nearly a 26 percent increase from last month.

I see the young girl below has peed herself. The guy behind thinks it is really funny.

child_arrested2.jpg

Sorry which ones are the terrorists again ?

hbeig20120314024532273.jpg

Attachments

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
Striking resemblance to the Warsaw Ghetto.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
I guess there are worse places to be for a Palestinian child.

human_sheilds.jpg

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
Yes crying Palestinian children are a nuisance.

There is one solution for that though that will stop the children from crying.

israeli_soldier_pointing_gun_straight_at_child_thumb.jpg

Ummm not the solution I had in mind.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
But they are "only" defending themselves that crying boy could be a suicide bomber!

>_>

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
I hope this thread gets pulled, its ridiculous propaganda designed to fuel anti-semetic hatred.

Some of those photos posted are donkeys years old for starters, so a couple of hundred kids were arrested and prosecuted, SO blimmin what, why dont you go for a little walk, find a police car and start throwing stones at it and see what happens. Kids get arrested all over the world every day for crimes, 39 12-15 year old in prison, SO WHAT?

How do you know what they arrested and imprisoned for? IN UK we have a number of children under 15 in prison for murder. theres about 1,000 under 17s serving prison sentences.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Here is a video showing the other side, kids trying to provoke Israeli soliders into arresting them so that the Pallywood media can take pictures of brutal IDF carrying kids away, just like the pictures above.

[video=youtube_share;OA7xM53MbiM]http://youtu.be/OA7xM53MbiM[/video]

T

Theophane

Sorry which ones are the terrorists again ?
Both of them! This is why I can't whole-heartedly root for Israel or Palestine.

T

Theophane

History repeats itself. The oppressed become the oppressors. What a mess, indeed! :(

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
But they are "only" defending themselves that crying boy could be a suicide bomber!

>_>
The guy laughing in the back ground of the first picture or strapping a kid to the bonnet of your car suggests they act they way they do not because of a bomb threat.

IDF-SNIPER-TEES.jpg

There is nothing noble in what they do.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
Here is a video showing the other side, kids trying to provoke Israeli soliders into arresting them so that the Pallywood media can take pictures of brutal IDF carrying kids away, just like the pictures above.

[video=youtube_share;OA7xM53MbiM]http://youtu.be/OA7xM53MbiM[/video]
I would expect a professional soldier to have some discipline.

T

Theophane

Were the US forefathers terrorists or freedom fighters?
In their own eyes, they were freedom fighters. To the black man and the Indian, they were vicious oppressors. They had the cheek to declare all men equal while owning slaves.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
In their own eyes, they were freedom fighters. To the black man and the Indian, they were vicious oppressors. They had the cheek to declare all men equal while owning slaves.
Hopefully one day then, the Israelis will be seen for what they are.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
I am not sure why some people are trying to defend indefensible acts. People such as yourselves opening your minds could save children in the future.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
Both of them! This is why I can't whole-heartedly root for Israel or Palestine.
Let me rephrase this. :)

Would you consider the indians that defended themselves against the pilgrims, terrorists or freedom fighters ?

R

RachelBibleStudent

if the palestinians don't want their children thrown in prison...they might want to stop sending them to do their dirty work like cowards...

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
if the palestinians don't want their children thrown in prison...they might want to stop sending them to do their dirty work like cowards...
Wow, what hope do the children have with hearts as hard as this.

I guess walking you child through a checkpoint is fairly dirty business.

ostovar20120826093247107.jpg

Should they follow anothers example ?

slide15.jpg