NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters
Aug 27, 2024
I assert that Q is behind both the Deadpool movies and Real Raw News. The new Deadpool movie, "Deadpool and Wolverine," has a messiah motif running all the way through it, almost as if whoever wrote the script knows what is coming next year. (I think it is known that Army Intelligence engages in psychological operations.)

Attachments

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I assert that Q is behind both the Deadpool movies and Real Raw News. The new Deadpool movie, "Deadpool and Wolverine," has a messiah motif running all the way through it, almost as if whoever wrote the script knows what is coming next year. (I think it is known that Army Intelligence engages in psychological operations.)
Well, I suppose there is certainly something there regarding such a hypothesis…
However, in an effort to not scare the kids…. Given the inherent complexity and nature of irregular and information warfare at this stage in the Awakening and Explaining of the nature of this type of warfare and avoid confusion and inadvertent assumptions and blame games by these readers…
I find it a lot easier to very simplistically divide the elements and forces of this Biblical War between Forces of Good and Forces of Evil…
So to start with everyone understands that the DS CIA PsyOps are in fact running Hollywood Movies and TV PROGRAMMING…
It is evident that both Hollywood and numerous Celebrities are active pawns within these CIA DS PsyOps designed for programming our society….
Soooo many Hollywood plots and story lines have soo much DS representation buried within…
As such, given the nature of where the CIA sits within the Intelligence Community at large it is not unreasonable that they are fully aware of the DOD Military Intelligence capabilities…
Albeit there are corrupt leaders across all of our Government headquarters … for purposes of delineation between the Forces of Good and Evil and their respective Strategic Objectives it is very important to be very clear… that the entire purpose and creation of Q as the highest level of classification in the US Government, is to ensure that only the Trusted Persons who have been fully vetted as to being in the side for Good and Have NoT been compromised by the Corrupt DS…

Make no mistake, that DS Hollywood writers and producers are fully apprised of all the potential capabilities on the table in order to produce the best plots , storylines and plots…
Knowing this, while Hollywood is notorious for having Evil Villians with diabolical aims to end or rule the world…. But because of the mindset of the universal world of normies, they make much more COIN when the outmatched Heroes are able to save the day and the World…
The Kingsmen and The 100 are a couple other good movies or series along with Mission Impossible the are Deep with DS plots…

Aug 27, 2024
Well, I suppose there is certainly something there regarding such a hypothesis…
However, in an effort to not scare the kids…. Given the inherent complexity and nature of irregular and information warfare at this stage in the Awakening and Explaining of the nature of this type of warfare and avoid confusion and inadvertent assumptions and blame games by these readers…
I find it a lot easier to very simplistically divide the elements and forces of this Biblical War between Forces of Good and Forces of Evil…
So to start with everyone understands that the DS CIA PsyOps are in fact running Hollywood Movies and TV PROGRAMMING…
It is evident that both Hollywood and numerous Celebrities are active pawns within these CIA DS PsyOps designed for programming our society….
Soooo many Hollywood plots and story lines have soo much DS representation buried within…
As such, given the nature of where the CIA sits within the Intelligence Community at large it is not unreasonable that they are fully aware of the DOD Military Intelligence capabilities…
Albeit there are corrupt leaders across all of our Government headquarters … for purposes of delineation between the Forces of Good and Evil and their respective Strategic Objectives it is very important to be very clear… that the entire purpose and creation of Q as the highest level of classification in the US Government, is to ensure that only the Trusted Persons who have been fully vetted as to being in the side for Good and Have NoT been compromised by the Corrupt DS…

Make no mistake, that DS Hollywood writers and producers are fully apprised of all the potential capabilities on the table in order to produce the best plots , storylines and plots…
Knowing this, while Hollywood is notorious for having Evil Villians with diabolical aims to end or rule the world…. But because of the mindset of the universal world of normies, they make much more COIN when the outmatched Heroes are able to save the day and the World…
The Kingsmen and The 100 are a couple other good movies or series along with Mission Impossible the are Deep with DS plots…
I should have elaborated: Hollywood is under Deep State control. I was asserting that Q has been in control of the Deadpool movies, specifically. You brought up Mission Impossible. I haven't seen any of the latest trilogy of MI films, Dead Reckoning. So far only Dead Reckoning Part I has come out, if I recall. I was wondering what the plot is for Dead Reckoning, what can be discerned so far.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
I should have elaborated: Hollywood is under Deep State control. I was asserting that Q has been in control of the Deadpool movies, specifically. You brought up Mission Impossible. I haven't seen any of the latest trilogy of MI films, Dead Reckoning. So far only Dead Reckoning Part I has come out, if I recall. I was wondering what the plot is for Dead Reckoning, what can be discerned so far.
Ya, I guess I understood what you were hypothesizing/asserting... I was just politely re-stating what we KNOW for this audience regarding the DS CIA PsyOp being in COMPLETE CONTROL of HOLLYWOOD and TV PROGRAMMING at large... as a means to NOT confuse our audience...
I realize that you are fairly new to this forum... But if you have taken the time to review some of the original materials you will recognize that we have largely stayed the course consistent with the GREAT AWAKENING pace of the current relative developments for PROVING all the CONSPIRACIES as the FACTS, EVIDENCE and DATA present themselves...
We're happy to have you here along with your desires to share your insights, projections and even your prophecies... All I ask is that in order to ensure that we are NOT confusing this audience with what Q is and what Q is NOT - that we stick with the SCRIPT as the WHITE HATS are revealing to the rest of the World via the Great Awakening...
UNLESS of course you have some very specific evidence to substantiate your claims... Than by all means - do share...
But if all you have as it pertains to THIS ASSERTION is your OPINION to associate DEADPOOL with 'Q' and NOT the well KNOWN DS CIA HOLLYWOOD PsyOp... than any additional facts or evidence would be welcomed...
Otherwise - for someone who has spent a career working for DoD with a large part of it specialized in Irregular Warfare - this claim just seems to be coming at a time that only adds confusion to the actual current phase of this Great Awakening operations...
ie if the White Hats wanted to help the World to become more familiar with 'Q' - I doubt that associated it to 'Deadpool' would have been part of it's big reveal as a means to ensure a compelling and comprehensive understanding of the ACTUAL Mission and Objectives of the REAL COVERT MILITARY OPs that are and have been taking place....

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Ya, I guess I understood what you were hypothesizing/asserting... I was just politely re-stating what we KNOW for this audience regarding the DS CIA PsyOp being in COMPLETE CONTROL of HOLLYWOOD and TV PROGRAMMING at large... as a means to NOT confuse our audience...
I realize that you are fairly new to this forum... But if you have taken the time to review some of the original materials you will recognize that we have largely stayed the course consistent with the GREAT AWAKENING pace of the current relative developments for PROVING all the CONSPIRACIES as the FACTS, EVIDENCE and DATA present themselves...
We're happy to have you here along with your desires to share your insights, projections and even your prophecies... All I ask is that in order to ensure that we are NOT confusing this audience with what Q is and what Q is NOT - that we stick with the SCRIPT as the WHITE HATS are revealing to the rest of the World via the Great Awakening...
UNLESS of course you have some very specific evidence to substantiate your claims... Than by all means - do share...
But if all you have as it pertains to THIS ASSERTION is your OPINION to associate DEADPOOL with 'Q' and NOT the well KNOWN DS CIA HOLLYWOOD PsyOp... than any additional facts or evidence would be welcomed...
Otherwise - for someone who has spent a career working for DoD with a large part of it specialized in Irregular Warfare - this claim just seems to be coming at a time that only adds confusion to the actual current phase of this Great Awakening operations...
ie if the White Hats wanted to help the World to become more familiar with 'Q' - I doubt that associated it to 'Deadpool' would have been part of it's big reveal as a means to ensure a compelling and comprehensive understanding of the ACTUAL Mission and Objectives of the REAL COVERT MILITARY OPs that are and have been taking place....
There is TOO MUCH OVERWHELMING Credible FACTS, EVIDENCE, DATA, and FIRST HAND VALIDATION with 1 thru 4-5 year alignment of Q-Drops with real world events (with credibility as a Military Operations Research Analyst)... along with my Expert Military Understanding of COVERT MILITARY OPERATIONS and the Origins of the Q-Group within NSA - (revealed by Alex Jones - he had a hint of their existence - but had NO IDEA what they were up to or that they were the GOOD GUYS!!! )

The Real Q Group Exposed
·Jul 19, 2021
Download

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
New X22 Report: Pre Election Rigging Confirmed,Post Election Rigging Prepped,Epstein,Timing Is Everything
Sunday, September 15, 2024 19:25
1726445680039.png
By Jeffery Pritchett: "The [DS] is prepping the election rigging system. This time around they will take would they did in 2020 and take it to the extreme. The post office will handle the creation/distribution of the ballots behind the scene. When this fails they will move to the second phase, they will not certify and use a cyber attack to try convince people that it was manipulated. The lies of [KH] are destroying her. Epstein is now back in focus, timing is everything. "

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Someone with knowledge of Trump's schedule had to be in on this. How else could Ryan known exactly where to go and when? I have a feeling this isn't the last assassination attempt.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Someone with knowledge of Trump's schedule had to be in on this. How else could Ryan known exactly where to go and when? I have a feeling this isn't the last assassination attempt.
Yes, ... albeit as he is a very public figure - I imagine that much of his public appearances are published... at the same time, given that he is an avid Golfer - it wouldn't take much to guess (deduce) that if/when he is at his FL residence over part of the weekend that he likely has a very predictable Sunday morning routine to go Golfing... whether it was a public or private game...
I imagine that thru deduction if he does not have a public event on the schedule that he is likely coming back to his home when he can and getting in some rest and relaxation the best way he knows how...
Sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut...

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Yes, ... albeit as he is a very public figure - I imagine that much of his public appearances are published... at the same time, given that he is an avid Golfer - it wouldn't take much to guess (deduce) that if/when he is at his FL residence over part of the weekend that he likely has a very predictable Sunday morning routine to go Golfing... whether it was a public or private game...
I imagine that thru deduction if he does not have a public event on the schedule that he is likely coming back to his home when he can and getting in some rest and relaxation the best way he knows how...
Sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut...
Sole, this guy IS A NUT. Ukraine-crazy, globalist rhetoric. Everything about him is suspicious. Ridiculously zealous to die for Ukraine... weird efforts to recruit people from Afghanistan. He is the exact kind of crazy I would expect the DS to reach out to.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Sole, this guy IS A NUT. Ukraine-crazy, globalist rhetoric. Everything about him is suspicious. Ridiculously zealous to die for Ukraine... weird efforts to recruit people from Afghanistan. He is the exact kind of crazy I would expect the DS to reach out to.
Yep, I would not doubt that he is another victim of the DS MK Ultra Brainwashing...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
The Latest Attempt On Trump’s Life Is Yet Another Example Of The Extreme Chaos That Is Plaguing Our Society
Sunday, September 15, 2024 19:46

We were warned that it was just a matter of time before there would be another attempt on Donald Trump’s life, and now it has happened. Thankfully, this new attempt to take Trump out failed, and so for now we have avoided a nightmare scenario. But from this point forward, Trump and other prominent politicians are going to need to take extreme precautions regarding their safety. We are less than two months away from the election, and emotions are running extremely high. Needless to say, this is especially true when it comes to Trump. No presidential candidate has ever been more hated by the left than Donald Trump, and he just “narrowly survived yet another assassination attempt”
Former President Trump narrowly survived yet another assassination attempt after a sniper with a scoped AK-47 rifle got within a few hundred yards of him as he played golf at his West Palm Beach, Florida club on Friday.
It is the second time a madman armed with an assault rifle has tried to kill the 45th president in two months.
Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said the suspect had taken cover near a chain-link fence between 300-500 yards away from Trump, but conceded, “with a rifle and scope like that is not a long distance.”​
How did this sniper know that Trump would be golfing?

Trump’s golf outings are not put on any public schedule.
Somehow he knew that Trump would be there.
It is being reported that there were gunshots in the “vicinity” of Trump, and once the sniper realized that his plot had been foiled he fled the scene and took off in a black Nissan
Apparently the sniper had set up the Go Pro camera because he intended to film himself shooting Trump.
Authorities were able to capture the sniper, and they have identified him as Ryan Wesley Routh
The man who authorities say pointed a rifle with a scope into former President Donald Trump’s golf club and was arrested is Ryan Wesley Routh, three law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.
The officials identified the suspect to the AP but spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the ongoing investigation.​
At this hour, we don’t know much about Ryan Wesley Routh other than that he is from Hawaii and that he “championed left-wing causes on social media”.

But I find it quite interesting that this is yet another presidential assassin with three names.

He also seemed to know quite a bit about the golf course somehow.

He picked a spot that would give him a very easy escape route, and we are being told that the area around the 5th and 6th hole is quite “vulnerable”
The armed suspect was posted up outside the club around the 5th and 6th hole, which a source familiar with the incident told DailyMail.com is a ‘vulnerable’ area of the course.
Obviously there was quite a bit of planning involved in this operation.
Did Routh plan this by himself, or did he have help?
Trump was extremely fortunate that the Secret Service was able to spot Routh, because once someone gets into the shrubbery that surrounds the golf course “they’re pretty much out of sight”
And there is a lot less security around Trump when he is golfing than there is when he is at a rally.
So when Trump is golfing, that presents a real security challenge for the Secret Service…
Because Trump is not a sitting president, Bradshaw said, “security is limited to the areas that the Secret Service deems possible,” but that will likely change in the future.
“I would imagine the next time he comes at a golf course, there’ll probably be a little bit more people around the perimeter, but the Secret Service did exactly what they should have done. They provided exactly what the protection should have been, and their agent did a fantastic job.”​
If I was Trump, I would refrain from golfing for the foreseeable future.
Undoubtedly, there will probably be more attempts to take him out.
One of the only reasons why authorities were able to catch this sniper is because a quick thinking bystander photographed the sniper and reported what he witnessed to law enforcement
The gunman’s arrest was given a big boost by a bystander who spotted the suspect running out of the bushes and getting into a black Nissan, even photographing the man and reporting the sighting to law enforcement, who then blasted it out statewide leading to his arrest after a felony stop on I-95 a short time later.​
Sadly, this attempt on Trump’s life is yet another example of the widespread chaos that is plaguing our entire society.
According to one recent survey, approximately 60 percent of all Americans believe that violent crime is getting worse…
The majority of Americans agree – crime is on the rise. A recent survey from Rasmussen Reports showed that about 60% of Americans believe violent crime is getting worse.
Today, many Americans are literally afraid to leave their own homes because the violence in the streets has gotten so bad.
In Chicago, they have spent 180 million dollars on crime reduction programs, but violent crime just keeps going up

Aug 27, 2024
I would say that Q isn't trying to reveal themselves in the Deadpool movies so much as they are using said movies as a part of their psychological operations. I believe that they've been using these Deadpool movies to seed certain ideas in the unconscious of the audience, like how the Deep State, via Hollywood (and the rest of the entertainment industry), has been planting their ideas in the unconscious of audiences. And if you can pick up on clues planted in the three movies, like in the attached screenshot--Wade Wilson AKA Deadpool entering apartment #17 (= Q) (in the latest movie, Deadpool and Wolverine)--then all the better, I believe. (I must admit that this one is the most overt clue; the other ones are ostensibly more subtle.)

Attachments

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
I would say that Q isn't trying to reveal themselves in the Deadpool movies so much as they are using said movies as a part of their psychological operations. I believe that they've been using these Deadpool movies to seed certain ideas in the unconscious of the audience, like how the Deep State, via Hollywood (and the rest of the entertainment industry), has been planting their ideas in the unconscious of audiences. And if you can pick up on clues planted in the three movies, like in the attached screenshot--Wade Wilson AKA Deadpool entering apartment #17 (= Q) (in the latest movie, Deadpool and Wolverine)--then all the better, I believe. (I must admit that this one is the most overt clue; the other ones are ostensibly more subtle.)
Gotcha...

Aug 27, 2024
Here, apartment #17, besides signalling Q, is also signalling tomorrow, September 17. As I've already said a bit further up, Tomorrow at 3:56 AM (Pacific Time), President Trump shall send out the highly anticipated tweet: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." All this time, the 7 periods in that ellipsis have been signalling that this tweet will be sent out 7 days after the debate (last Tuesday). "Future proves past."

Attachments