God`s Appointed Time for the Rapture.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
In Esther we read of the day that Israel celebrates its National Deliverance. It is the 15th of Adar. Israel celebrates that Day every year. Its fulfillment will be when the Lord delivers Israel from all its enemies after the final 7 years of Israel chastisement (of 70 x 7).

I just counted back from that point on Israel`s lunar calendar. So IF the beginning of the 7 years starts next year this will indicate our departure.

1725085064990.png

The great army of Joel will be gathering in the North in Russia and coming down to the Golan Heights. We will clearly SEE this in the media.

Feb 17, 2023
In Esther we read of the day that Israel celebrates its National Deliverance. It is the 15th of Adar. Israel celebrates that Day every year. Its fulfillment will be when the Lord delivers Israel from all its enemies after the final 7 years of Israel chastisement (of 70 x 7).

I just counted back from that point on Israel`s lunar calendar. So IF the beginning of the 7 years starts next year this will indicate our departure.

View attachment 266859

The great army of Joel will be gathering in the North in Russia and coming down to the Golan Heights. We will clearly SEE this in the media.
Jesus says that we must always be ready for his coming, because no one knows the time (Matthew 24).

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
Jesus says that we must always be ready for his coming, because no one knows the time (Matthew 24).
Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your comment. Now had you thought that Jesus was speaking to the people of Israel who were/are in darkness. However, when Jesus ascended to the Father He gave the Holy Spirit to bring us into all truth of Christ, His character and His purposes. Thus, the Head of the Body said through the Apostle Paul -

`But you brethren are NOT in darkness that this day should overtake you as a thief. You are sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness.` (1 Thess. 5: 4 & 5)

And although we do not know the `day or hour,` we are told we will SEE the Day (of the Lord, judgment) approaching.

`...but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you SEE the Day (of the LORD) approaching.` (Heb. 10:25)

And what does God`s word tell us about the beginning of the Day of the Lord? Let`s look in the prophet Joel.

`Blow a trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the Day of the LORD is coming, for it is at hand: a Day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, like the morning clouds spread over the mountains, a people come, great and strong, the like of whom has never been; nor will there ever be any such after them, even for many successive generations.` (Joel 2: 1 & 2)

This is what we will SEE approaching the Day of the LORD - the Russian Federation and others coming down to the Golan Heights in Israel where God will judge them. The prophet Ezekiel also has details of this time. (Ez. 38 & 39)

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Hmm that date is a tad off.. March 25th...yeah that's it! My B-DAY :) Sorry just playing. Looking up.. watching ready now. I say it all the time.. I was not nor is anyone else promised tomorrow.. now I can prepare but He gave me this moment so this moment He gave me I live for Him as I pray we all do and watch for Him now. What I have always known is oh and please dear sister no offense.. you are so wise in the lord. Any time man puts out a day or date you know Christ will never come on that day. Well why say this? No man will glory in His sight.. as its written and this moment we all watch and long for He alone will get the glory. Like He told them that asked if He was what going to rule.. of those times and seasons only "And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. ". I believe this falls into that.

I believe before it happens we will...wait.. something is about to .. poof. I hope haha. ALL this is what I believe personally and yeah I can be wrong on part. Well to be ready now watching now... fact.

Feb 17, 2023
I know most of you are hoping for a pre-trib rapture, but PLEASE prepare for a post-trib rapture. If you're right, you have nothing to fret about, but if you're wrong - and the Bible is clear it WILL be post-trib - if you prepare to endure, you won't panic and fall away from the Lord when the persecution and loss comes.

🌮

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
Hmm that date is a tad off.. March 25th...yeah that's it! My B-DAY :) Sorry just playing. Looking up.. watching ready now. I say it all the time.. I was not nor is anyone else promised tomorrow.. now I can prepare but He gave me this moment so this moment He gave me I live for Him as I pray we all do and watch for Him now. What I have always known is oh and please dear sister no offense.. you are so wise in the lord. Any time man puts out a day or date you know Christ will never come on that day. Well why say this? No man will glory in His sight.. as its written and this moment we all watch and long for He alone will get the glory. Like He told them that asked if He was what going to rule.. of those times and seasons only "And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. ". I believe this falls into that.

I believe before it happens we will...wait.. something is about to .. poof. I hope haha. ALL this is what I believe personally and yeah I can be wrong on part. Well to be ready now watching now... fact.
Hi Blade,

I have NOT said a date for the rapture. What I have shown is Israel`s timing by the Lord with His festivals for them. The date I wrote is for the Peace treaty. And the rapture, the catching away, is somewhat BEFORE that.

Rapture.

1. War.
2.Space.
3. Peace Treaty.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
I know most of you are hoping for a pre-trib rapture, but PLEASE prepare for a post-trib rapture. If you're right, you have nothing to fret about, but if you're wrong - and the Bible is clear it WILL be post-trib - if you prepare to endure, you won't panic and fall away from the Lord when the persecution and loss comes.

🌮
it's so cringe when post tribbers say true born again Christians will fall away or defect from the faith if there's no pre trib rapture.

I speak for each and every one of us pre tribbers. We will be shocked, no doubt...there will be a few days of re-calibrating but we will be ready to go through the tribulation after that and ever closer to our Lord and Savior, prepared for death if need be

Feb 17, 2023
it's so cringe when post tribbers say true born again Christians will fall away or defect from the faith if there's no pre trib rapture.

I speak for each and every one of us pre tribbers. We will be shocked, no doubt...there will be a few days of re-calibrating but we will be ready to go through the tribulation after that and ever closer to our Lord and Savior, prepared for death if need be

Hey, if I can get pre-tribbers to even think about it and endure to the end for the Lord, then I don't care if you cringe. :)

🛰️

Feb 17, 2023
Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your comment. Now had you thought that Jesus was speaking to the people of Israel who were/are in darkness. However, when Jesus ascended to the Father He gave the Holy Spirit to bring us into all truth of Christ, His character and His purposes. Thus, the Head of the Body said through the Apostle Paul -

`But you brethren are NOT in darkness that this day should overtake you as a thief. You are sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness.` (1 Thess. 5: 4 & 5)

And although we do not know the `day or hour,` we are told we will SEE the Day (of the Lord, judgment) approaching.

`...but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you SEE the Day (of the LORD) approaching.` (Heb. 10:25)

And what does God`s word tell us about the beginning of the Day of the Lord? Let`s look in the prophet Joel.

`Blow a trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the Day of the LORD is coming, for it is at hand: a Day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, like the morning clouds spread over the mountains, a people come, great and strong, the like of whom has never been; nor will there ever be any such after them, even for many successive generations.` (Joel 2: 1 & 2)

This is what we will SEE approaching the Day of the LORD - the Russian Federation and others coming down to the Golan Heights in Israel where God will judge them. The prophet Ezekiel also has details of this time. (Ez. 38 & 39)
It's interesting that you quote Hebrews 10:25. The verses surrounding it say,

Heb 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Heb 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
Heb 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Heb 10:26 For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries (ESV).

The inspired writer says that we need to do several things as the Day of Jesus' Second Coming approaches:
(1) Draw near to God with genuine faith (verse 22),
(2) Hold onto the profession of our faith (verse 23),
(3) Encourage each other to persevere in genuine faith in action (verse 24),
(4) Gather together in group worship (verse 25),
(5) Live in godly fear of the just God we worship (verses 26 and 27).

Thus, it's not a literal "seeing" but our eager anticipation of Jesus' Second Coming that the writer writes about.

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
It's interesting that you quote Hebrews 10:25. The verses surrounding it say,

Heb 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Heb 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
Heb 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Heb 10:26 For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries (ESV).

The inspired writer says that we need to do several things as the Day of Jesus' Second Coming approaches:
(1) Draw near to God with genuine faith (verse 22),
(2) Hold onto the profession of our faith (verse 23),
(3) Encourage each other to persevere in genuine faith in action (verse 24),
(4) Gather together in group worship (verse 25),
(5) Live in godly fear of the just God we worship (verses 26 and 27).

Thus, it's not a literal "seeing" but our eager anticipation of Jesus' Second Coming that the writer writes about.
So good Bruce, thank you.

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021

🌮
Hi 2ndTime.....,

You may want to think on these scriptures -

`But you, brethren are NOT in darkness, so that this Day, (Day of the LORD in judgment) should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are NOT of the night nor of the darkness.` (1 Thess. 5: 4 & 5)

Day - sons - Body of Christ.

Night - those in darkness.

Which group are you in?

Clayman

May 30, 2021

🌮
I really dont understand comments like this.

but PLEASE prepare for a post-trib rapture.
To me there is nothing to prepare for, well spiritually there is not, yet spiritually there is for the pre trib rapture, and physically there is nothing to prepare for in the pre trib scenario but are you saying we should prepare physically for a post trib rapture?

Would that mean bomb shelters and food stored away? Some place to hide to escape the persecution, or be prepared to die? Im meaning Its really no different to the world today, all throughout the last couple Millenia people have been martyred, the real difference to me is the supernatural judgments brought about by God upon the earth.

Actually just ignore all that, just tell me what I actually have to do that would be different than what Christians have been naturally doing over the last few 1000's of years, especially how does one endure different now to then in post trib scenario?

Feb 17, 2023
Hi 2ndTime.....,

You may want to think on these scriptures -

`But you, brethren are NOT in darkness, so that this Day, (Day of the LORD in judgment) should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are NOT of the night nor of the darkness.` (1 Thess. 5: 4 & 5)

Day - sons - Body of Christ.

Night - those in darkness.

Which group are you in?

The Bible says:

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

But you've totally ignored that.

You're predicting that you'll be raptured within a few years before the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, but how foolish are you going to feel and appear to everyone who read this thread when that doesn't happen and you're still here? Because based on what the Bible actually says, it just won't happen the way you said it will.

So you should be asking yourself which group are YOU in if you ignore what the Bible actually says.

🍝

Aug 3, 2018
The Bible says:

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
[note: I changed the "color" of your last line, so as to make a point later in this post]

Hi 2ndTimeIsTheCharm ,

What we can see by just verses one and two alone, is Paul reiterating the SEQUENCE.

The problem enters when people mistakenly adopt the "Amill-teaching's" biblically-INCORRECT DEFINITION of "the day of the Lord".

That's the first problem people have in interpreting this passage (their MIS-defining that phrase). There's more, but this is one of the first mis-steps people take.

Bottom line is, these first 2 verses ALONE are SUFFICIENT to discern the proper sequence between two distinct things (v.1's Rapture... and v.2's "false claim" about the day of the Lord [TRIB-period judgments] purportedly being already present, already unfolding upon the earth).

But by MISUNDERSTANDING the "biblical DEFINITON" of "the day of the Lord" (and instead, adopting "Amill-teaching's" INCORRECT definition of the phrase, as many do), many fail to discern that these TWO distinct items (v.1 and v.2) are NOT EQUATED.

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs <*FIRST*> and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

But you've totally ignored that.
One of the next things people tend to do (which leads them far afield of what Paul is actually conveying in this text), is to not grasp that v.3a's "that day" connects (grammatically) back to verse 2's "false claim" THAT "the day of the Lord is present / is already here" [which is why I changed the "color" in your quote--Though I chose "Red" in my own explanation of it, lol].

Missing this (grammatical) "connection," they take further mis-steps in / away from properly understanding this passage.

Another thing I noticed (in your quoting of the passage) is what many people also tend to do... you left out (and I placed it back in where it belongs in the text) the word "*FIRST*"... which some people either leave out, OR RELOCATE IT to incorrectly include BOTH clauses (whereas it only belongs with the FIRST CLAUSE, not both).

Rectifying these 3-4 mis-steps, will go a long way in aiding the readers to discern what Paul is actually conveying in this passage.

(His point is NOT to convey, as many suggest, "Christ's Second Coming will not be present unless the ____ AND the man of sin be revealed *FIRST*..." . This is not what the actual TEXT ITSELF is communicating, but is a scrambling of the actual message here.)

Feb 17, 2023
[note: I changed the "color" of your last line, so as to make a point later in this post]

Hi 2ndTimeIsTheCharm ,

What we can see by just verses one and two alone, is Paul reiterating the SEQUENCE.

The problem enters when people mistakenly adopt the "Amill-teaching's" biblically-INCORRECT DEFINITION of "the day of the Lord".

That's the first problem people have in interpreting this passage (their MIS-defining that phrase). There's more, but this is one of the first mis-steps people take.

Bottom line is, these first 2 verses ALONE are SUFFICIENT to discern the proper sequence between two distinct things (v.1's Rapture... and v.2's "false claim" about the day of the Lord [TRIB-period judgments] purportedly being already present, already unfolding upon the earth).

But by MISUNDERSTANDING the "biblical DEFINITON" of "the day of the Lord" (and instead, adopting "Amill-teaching's" INCORRECT definition of the phrase, as many do), many fail to discern that these TWO distinct items (v.1 and v.2) are NOT EQUATED.

One of the next things people tend to do (which leads them far afield of what Paul is actually conveying in this text), is to not grasp that v.3a's "that day" connects (grammatically) back to verse 2's "false claim" THAT "the day of the Lord is present / is already here" [which is why I changed the "color" in your quote--Though I chose "Red" in my own explanation of it, lol].

Missing this (grammatical) "connection," they take further mis-steps in / away from properly understanding this passage.

Another thing I noticed (in your quoting of the passage) is what many people also tend to do... you left out (and I placed it back in where it belongs in the text) the word "*FIRST*"... which some people either leave out, OR RELOCATE IT to incorrectly include BOTH clauses (whereas it only belongs with the FIRST CLAUSE, not both).

Rectifying these 3-4 mis-steps, will go a long way in aiding the readers to discern what Paul is actually conveying in this passage.

(His point is NOT to convey, as many suggest, "Christ's Second Coming will not be present unless the ____ AND the man of sin be revealed *FIRST*..." . This is not what the actual TEXT ITSELF is communicating, but is a scrambling of the actual message here.)

I'm past the point of debating about this because debating about it at this point is a waste of time. If you want to bury your head in the sand and ignore what the Bible actually plainly said, that's on you. All I'm going to say is that when the antichrist is revealed and if you're alive in that generation that sees this, cling to God and endure to the end no matter what you lose.

🍝

Aug 3, 2018
[...] because debating about it at this point is a waste of time. If you want to bury your head in the sand and ignore what the Bible actually plainly said, that's on you.
I'm pointing out what the text actually says, as opposed to what you are suggesting it says.

:)

Aug 3, 2018
^ example: the text does NOT say, "and the man of sin be revealed *FIRST*"... The word "FIRST" does NOT belong with this clause. Check it out! Too many people mis-quote this text in just such a way (and then ppl simply "repeat" others saying this *idea*, unthinkingly), so you're not alone.

:)

I, for one, endeavor not to disregard what the TEXT ITSELF is actually stating. I can't "relocate" this word ("FIRST") to the wrong clause, as in this example, simply to make the text say what I *think* it should say.

Aug 3, 2018
I really dont understand comments like this.
To me there is nothing to prepare for, well spiritually there is not, yet spiritually there is for the pre trib rapture, and physically there is nothing to prepare for in the pre trib scenario but are you saying we should prepare physically for a post trib rapture?

Would that mean bomb shelters and food stored away? Some place to hide to escape the persecution, or be prepared to die? Im meaning Its really no different to the world today, all throughout the last couple Millenia people have been martyred, the real difference to me is the supernatural judgments brought about by God upon the earth.
Actually just ignore all that, just tell me what I actually have to do that would be different than what Christians have been naturally doing over the last few 1000's of years, especially how does one endure different now to then in post trib scenario?
Agree with your post. Right! (y)

Amos 5:18 -

Berean Standard Bible
Woe to you who long for the Day of the LORD! What will the Day of the LORD be for you? It will be darkness and not light.

King James Bible
Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

[And Paul, in both of his Thessalonians epistles, makes clear that we ('the Church WHICH IS HIS BODY') will not step one inch into "the Day of the Lord" (the TRIB aspect [i.e. His JUDGMENTS], which kicks it off)]