Word Association

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
silhouette (An invisible perimeter shield device is a great idea, but you never know with aliens. Perhaps Whangdoodles provide more nutrients than the standard alien diet? Or perhaps we should make all Whangdoodles wear a boot with an explosive device attached to it, that will explode if they stray too far from the perimeter shield?)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
shadow (My power has been returned, I can start working on that perimeter shield device. Supposedly aliens have toxic blood, so I think you are correct in that the Whangdoodles are more nutritious. A boot with an explosive device...great idea. We need plenty of those. We need a full time cleanup crew!)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
artifact (Now, with your power, and my explosive boots with perimeter shield detection, we can make Whangdoodlia an artifact of a bygone era! :cool:)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
archeology (I think you are the one with the power, you have a beard. Btw, happy World Beard Day! Explosive boots with perimeter shield detection is impressive and the beard even more so.)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
palaeontology (Thank you! In 1000 years time, today's equivalent of palaeontology will be examining this epoch with interest, and in particular, what drove the burgeoning Whangdoodle population to extinction so suddenly.)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
fossils (I wonder what Whangdoodle fossils look like. You know how there are those legends they say Solomon used demons to build the temple. I wonder if I could use Whangdoodles to do my fall projects...ceiling & floor repairs, painting, wall construction, etc. I figure there has to be a few useful Whangdoodles. Of course, I'll have to use an electric cattle prod if they start making the repairs worse.)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
relics (There have been one or two Whangdoodle relics found in ages past, including a fossil or two. However, most archeologists worth their salt just cast the worthless junk into the bin. Whangdoodles are worth very little alive, let alone dead after many eons have passed.

It is very kind that you are interested in Whangdoodle rehabilitation. It is a long road and one not often walked, but some folk do sometimes try the old carrot-and-stick approach, when it comes to Whangdoodle participation in fall-projects. Unfortunately with Whangdoodles, it seems the stick is mightier than the carrot, and given the stick-of-choice is most oft the explosive boots, it can mean the painting job you had in mind turns into a ceiling and floor repair with wall (re)construction (after mopping up any Whangdoodle soilage).

I did read once or twice about the legends that Solomon used demons, but thought this was more for his more dastardly projects if true, rather than building the temple. I would have thought the bible would have mentioned if it involved the temple, but not sure. It also seems to hardly mention Nephilim, and I would have thought too this an important detail to describe a little more.

Feel free to use the cattle prod as often as you like - the Whangdoodles always deserve it!)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
souvenir (I'd like to have a few relics and Whangdoodle fossils to put into my Whangdoodle souvenir shop.

I'm not really kind, I just don't want to have to tackle all these projects by myself lol. I also need to play auto mechanic for a little while too. But, in actuality, I'd rather do the work myself rather than chance having exploding Whangdoodles on my premises or the presence of any kind of Whangdoodle soilage. The ghastliness of it all.

I do believe that Nephilim existed/exist, but I have strong doubts about Solomon using demons to build anything. I especially find it hard to believe he would have used them to build the temple. Of course, I could be wrong.

Even so, Whangdoodles are surely better than demons. Maybe I can offer them some Bigfoot beer and we can all work together.)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
memento (Yes. Some Whangdoodle fossils and relics would be sure to keep the punks away - especially if you handed one out to each and every visitor as a memento of his visit. Although punks are probably easier to get to do your odd jobs, so maybe you shouldn't scare them away just yet... Especially if Bigfoot beer is on offer.

I don't know much more about Solomon, but I believe the Freemasons really love him, and they're pretty much male witches, so his dabbling into dark arts wouldn't surprise me. What does surprise me a little is how kindly scripture treats him given his sins, especially if the extra biblical stories are true).

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
keepsake (Who wouldn't want a grisly Whangdoodle keepsake to take home with them!

Our beer here in Oklahoma is called Bonding with Bigfoot. Maybe I should come up with a Whangdoodle beer and call it something like Whangdoodle Wipe Out.

It's probably the Freemasons who came up with the story of Solomon using demons to build the temple. I agree with you about Solomon. He's a strange character. In earlier scriptures, the Lord warns against amassing horses and wives, both which Solomon did to a great degree. He was incredibly blessed and then turned down an incredibly wrong path. It makes me think about my own life. I have a fairly humble life and that's probably a blessing itself. I amass projects and critters lol.)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
cheapskate (I guess if said grisly Whangdoodle keepsake was encased in some sort of impervious amber, it might make a suitable gift for someone who has visited our souvenir store, especially after that someone has downed one or two of our world-famous Whangdoodle Wipe Outs. Although we should be sure to specify the amber is extra impenetrable. We wouldn't want to go to all the effort of eradicating Whangdoodles from the face of Whangdoodlia and indeed the Earth itself, to find out - only several thousand or so years later, when Whangdoodles have receded into legend and become little more than a threat dishonest parents use to make naughty children tidy their bedrooms, to have a John Hammond type Whangdoodle-enthusiast go all out Jurassic Whangdoodle, and bring them back by extracting their DNA from a relic some random tourist had purchased at our souvenir shop several thousand years earlier - which had somehow been retained and handed down over generations - and combining it (the DNA, that is, not the relic or the souvenir shop) with that of a toad or something similar. So we must not be cheapskate with the grisly Whangdoodle keepsake encasement.

I'm not sure all of what Freemasons believe, but my guess is that much of it is probably true. Sort of like Satan's lie to Eve - she did get the knowledge of good and evil, but she also died, as God had promised. Maybe there are lots of details about building the temple and/or consorting with devils (as Freemasonry is pretty much witchcraft) which is factual, but they then throw the lie in about the devil being God (and this about demons helping with the temple, if that's what they truly teach?))

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
tightwads (Your description is clever and leaves a entire movie playing in my mind. We don't want to be remembered in a bad light. You are very wise! Yes, we must not be tightwads when it comes to the encasement!

Something I'd seen on Amazon came to mind recently, the Exploding Kittens board game. I think we should get Exploding Whangdoodles board games in our shop. I can just imagine the sight of people playing Exploding Whangdoodles while drinking our brew.

Have you ever watched Ancient Aliens? I haven't watched it in a while, but I've seen quite a few episodes. Mind you, I don't believe in aliens from outer space (as I personally believe they are interdimensional demons). I've noticed that they often bring up the Freemasons and they have someone who is Freemason on there speaking sometimes. Several years ago I watched a very long video about how Washington DC is mapped out. It showed how meticulously everything was placed and there is a reason why everything is where it is. For a long time I've felt that this country has had deep roots in Freemasonary. I know people like to say this country was founded as a Christian nation...yet, our first president wasn't even Christian. I thought maybe I was alone in my thinking, but I heard Rob Skiba talk about this and then later someone who delivered an order to me all the sudden started talking about this. I thought, I'm not alone!

I remember dad showing me how Freemasons shake hands. A relative had showed him when he was a boy. Dad had been invited to join the Scottish Rite, but he wouldn't join. Someone had suggested not long ago that I join Eastern Star. I'm not joining that. The only thing I'm joining is Operation Whangdoodle Roping Defenestration Eradication and Vacuuming.

My current big project is starting out un-smashingly. I realized yesterday that I underestimated my measurements and now I must rethink my project. And no, I haven't been overindulging in Whangdoodle Wipe Outs! Actually, I've only had one beer this year. Anyway, I'd like to get the project done before the cold sets in. I can imagine frozen Exploding Whangdoodles. Getting hit with that might be like getting hit with shrapnel.)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
penny-pinchers (Yes. Whangdoodles are oft said to the master penny-pinchers, so although it can be tempting to adopt their ways, we must abstain when it comes to encasement. I can tell that the Exploding Whangdoodles board game will be the best thing since Whandoodle Roping and Defenestration, Eradication and Vacuuming became a national sport!

I haven't watched Ancient Aliens, but do know that Washington DC is meticulously mapped out. I believe there are several other places similarly designed. I really liked Rob Skiba, and was sad that he died during the covid plandemic. I think he was murdered, and was possibly a little naive that he trusted the hospitals, although possibly he had few other options. I didn't follow him close enough to know - just found his writings and videos from time to time. I mainly liked Rob Skiba for his Flat Earth research, but I know he touched on a lot of other subjects also.

Good call on not joining the Eastern Star. I've not read so much about them, but suspect the group is likely for real witches. I've never had a chance to join the Freemasons, but I would like to know all their secret handshakes. I'm pretty sure I've shaken hands with a few, and wish I knew the counter shakes to outrank the initial shakes...

All the best with getting your current big project done before the cold sets in. Frozen Exploding Whangdoodles is not the sort of thing one is best advised to deal with during the Winter time given the potential for ice shrapnel, as you have deduced.)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
thrifty (I consider myself a pretty thrifty person, but I think the suggestion of using our resources generously when it comes to making sure a future Whangdoodle Jurassic situation doesn't happen is masterly of you.

I might not have agreed with Rob Skiba on various views, but his views on various other topics were refreshing. I personally think people in this country have a fantasy going on in their mind about the beginnings of this nation.

I believe that it's probably likely that most Freemasons aren't even aware of what the very elite of their group believe and practice. The common members are probably just average people. A person might join and never learn what the group is truly about. Here, at least these days, members don't hide that they are a Freemason. Back when I worked as a cashier, I remember that I'd once in a great while see a fella wearing a Freemason ring. These days you can buy a knock off stainless steel Freemason ring for cheap on Amazon and fool people lol. They have other products too. License plates, etc.

Not all my measurements were bad, just one. But that one error caused problems with the rest of my project. Anyway, I think I have a plan of getting things back on track. At least I didn't blame the Whangdoodles. It was all my own error!)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
penny-wise (Its good to be thrifty, but you sound as if you are penny-wise, which is even better. Definitely we don't want to go the Jurassic Whangdoodle route. Probably we'd be retired from Whangdoodling by then, but those who follow would have to have pretty big guns to take down the big Tyranno-Doodle-Rex. And carrying around those big guns would be no good if ambushed by the fierce yet crafty veloci-Whang-ors, as some lighter guns allowing more maneuverability is definitely the strategy there.

I might have to buy me one of those Freemason license plates. It might help prevent unwanted government entanglements? As for your error, you might blame yourself, but I still blame the Whangdoodles! If you hadn't been distracted trying to perfect your roping, defenestration, elimination and vacuuming skills, I'm sure you'd not have made the error! :p )

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
clown (As in Pennywise the clown from the movie IT. Yes, being penny-wise is a good thing. Several years ago someone at work, who wanted me to go out to eat with them often and at eateries above my price range, told me to live above my means. They got banished from my life. I'd been better off hanging out with a clown lol

We don't have to worry about the Whangdoodles and their maneuvers! I've got us covered. I've got a variety of armament. Living where I live, it's a good idea to be well prepared. I think it's a good idea anywhere though. I live on the edge of the country. It's sparse here and sometimes attracts some unsavory characters that come down here to give us some hell. During one incident, some people were trying to kick the front door in. This is when dad was still alive. He was waiting on them with a 12 gauge and I had my handgun. They eventually quit trying, but they did come back later on. Now, there is just be one person (me) on the other side of the door, but the bleeps aren't going to be any more happy if they break through. I trust the Lord will continue to protect me.

Thank you for the boost of confidence! Sometimes, I've found that when I make an error I find that the way in which I end up doing the task/project is actually a better way. With the Whangdoodles, there is no better way!)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
joker (Lol. Yeah - at least clowns are honest about being scary. Wanting to impoverish whilst maintaining a facade of friendliness - actually more dangerous. Must say that being Pennywise the clown is *not* a good thing, though! ;-)

I'm not sure what is scarier though - clown, or those jokers trying to kick your door in. It was good you and your dad were able to hold them off. Crazy, though. Perhaps the thugs were actually Whangdoodles in disguise?)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
trickster (Unfortunately, this area of town has a lot of Whangdoodles in disguise. People think Oklahoma is just a fly over state, but they don't realize is there is a lot of adventure here! It's like the wild west still. I haven't left the state in a year, I've been finding all the adventure I can stand here lol. I'll be sure that the trickster Whangdoodles are stampeded by the bison at one of the nearby preserves. Afterwards, we can throw a victory bbq.)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
prankster (Also beware of the prankster Whangdoodles. A few were emboldened to walk the streets several years back dressed as clowns with axes, until we call their bluff and chased 'em out of town with bigger weapons.)