What did you do today? (PICTURES)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 25, 2015
Worked, cleaning my place, getting ready for the funeral tomorrow. Then camping with family.

H

Hellooo

A lot prettier than the clowns we see creeping in the woods across the US lately, Skittles! Neat drawing.

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Midterms, midterms, some more midterms, and homework

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I went to walmart and target and taco bell (bought a salad :p). Sorry, no pictures. :rolleyes:

Thinking of buying a choco taco later... hmm my new avatar is going to be constantly tempting :p

H

Hellooo

I think I might have overdone it this week, I reacted very poorly to a blood donation today. I fainted at the clinic and then nearly passed out again while coming back into my building after taking my dog out .
Thankfully a very kind neighbor took control of my dog, sat me down, and made sure i eventually got back to my apartment.

Aug 2, 2009
I think I might have overdone it this week, I reacted very poorly to a blood donation today. I fainted at the clinic and then nearly passed out again while coming back into my building after taking my dog out .
Thankfully a very kind neighbor took control of my dog, sat me down, and made sure i eventually got back to my apartment.
Glad u are ok Hellooo.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Delivered mail for 10 hours and finished just before it got dark. At least I don't have to deal with this yet. :p

T

TemporaryCircumstances

I wish America can become a big happy family after tomorrow but I know it won't happen, in everything we just have to pray everything comes out well

I don't care about the election.
Nothing will actually happen for a while. Tomorrow is just something we can get excited about and then wait months for something else.

P

popeye

I don't hate you.

Regroup friend. Begin to look at your surroundings and find all the things you overlooked that God has done for you.

Every human being is awesome.

You are beautiful and God has a plan for you.