Welcome to the Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I don't think people fully appreciate the hardships that Kamala has had to endure. Growing up on the mean streets of Berkley California where her dad had to eek out a living as a Berkley college professor. Unlike the richest 1% she grew up in a modest upper middle class home. Remember, she was that little girl that was bussed from one integrated school to another integrated school. We can all remember how moving it was to learn that this bus ride changed her life. For all we know the back of that bus was where she learned the skills that helped her advance her career. But what a lot of people don't realize is how horrible it was that Biden opposed her bus ride! That was a local program in Berkley, not a federal one. How terrible that a senator from Scranton, Pa would oppose some local city program that Berkley, Ca had! Although she lived in Berkley she was born in Oakland and she never forgot her roots, she prosecuted more petty criminals from Oakland than any prosecutor. Yes, let me tell you a story about a little girl that put more pot smokers in jail than anyone, that little girl was Kamala.
don't forget, she had to walk to school, up a steep hill both ways!!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Proverbs 26 -- Wake up, they are working to ruin this country

1 Like snow in summer or rain in harvest, honor is not fitting for a fool.

Joe Biden has appointed several high profile fools to positions of honor. One notable one was in charge of the border, in perfect Spanish announcing the border is open, and then presided over the crisis prior to having to resign. Another one of these fools represents the US to the world at the UN and disparages the US as a racist country. Following that we had several fools oversee the Afghan exodus, the Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, the Pentagon and the President were all responsible for abandoning secure airfields, leaving Americans and allies behind, giving out "kill sheets" and giving away billions of dollars of military equipment.

2 Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest.

Trump was cursed for saying HCQ could treat Covid. Bannon was cursed for saying Covid could become a pandemic back in January of 2020. The "unvaccinated" were cursed. And January 6th was said to be as bad as 9/11. These were undeserved curses.

3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the backs of fools! 4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. 5 Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.

Do not answer a fool according to his folly because if you do you will be just like him. However, if you are already going to be just like him then it is pointless to factor that into the decision and in that case answer him or he will be wise in his own eyes. For example, race baiting, it is generally better to avoid being baited into responding because whatever you say will be mischaracterized. However, if it is too late and you have already been labeled as a racist because of the “critical race theory” then you need to respond and dismantle that pathetic thesis.

6 Sending a message by the hands of a fool is like cutting off one’s feet or drinking poison.

Yes, I have learned to say what I am going to say in writing because I find that giving a fool the message to mangle is just like drinking poison.

7 Like the useless legs of one who is lame is a proverb in the mouth of a fool. 8 Like tying a stone in a sling is the giving of honor to a fool.

Wow, the way I get it, he is saying that giving honor to a fool is like loading a bullet in the chamber. Or, in other words, making Joe Biden president is like loading a bullet in the chamber or like approving Judge Jackson to the Supreme court is like loading a bullet in the chamber.

9 Like a thornbush in a drunkard’s hand is a proverb in the mouth of a fool.

Imagine a drunkard who is staggering around, falling into people, falling on the ground and doing all that while holding a thornbush in his hand. Remember a fool is a person who does not fear God, they are not able to handle the word of God.

10 Like an archer who wounds at random is one who hires a fool or any passer-by.

Again, it appears to me that Joe Biden is hiring fools or any passerby to important positions in the government. The same day Biden mandated the vaccine to all, Vice President Kamala Harris said that for women it is "my body my choice". The same people who claim they are protecting women cannot define what a woman is.

11 As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.

Biden promised that not one of his relatives would have business interests in China, yet Hunter Biden still has significant business interests in China.

12 Do you see a person wise in their own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for them.

We see many people like this on social media.

13 A sluggard says, “There’s a lion in the road, a fierce lion roaming the streets!”

If you allow Cancel Culture to be used as an excuse to do nothing then you are a sluggard. I understand that some believers may not agree that this vaccine is the precursor to the Mark of the Beast, they may not agree that it is like wiring a house for electricity before the power is turned on, but they speak with such assurance telling people it isn't so. A great example is this Jackson nomination and approval process. Some are claiming it doesn't matter, she'll be approved no matter what. But look at how much the opposition has done? A tie vote in the committee was a major embarrassment to them, claiming that they are racists to vote against her just reminds us of Biden and others who voted against previous black women nominees, saying that they were asking "tough questions" is hypocrisy compared to the Kavanaugh hearing. Democrats asked if "he liked beer" and asked about his calendar in high school, while the Republicans asked Jackson about her rulings as a judge. Thousands of people have flooded the phone lines demanding the senators not approve her.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Proverbs 26 -- Wake up, they are working to ruin this country (part 2)

14 As a door turns on its hinges, so a sluggard turns on his bed. 15 A sluggard buries his hand in the dish; he is too lazy to bring it back to his mouth. 16 A sluggard is wiser in his own eyes than seven people who answer discreetly.

Right now we are seeing ordinary Americans all over this country doing something and answering discreetly. Some are getting involved in precinct politics, some are involved in auditing the election, some are involved in setting up alternate platforms for speech, still others are involved in getting the news out. What are the sluggards doing? Nothing. They thought they were so wise listening to NY Times only to learn 17 months later that the Hunter Biden laptop was real or 35 months later that January 6th was a false flag.

17 Like one who grabs a stray dog by the ears is someone who rushes into a quarrel not their own. 18 Like a maniac shooting flaming arrows of death 19 is one who deceives their neighbor and says, “I was only joking!” 20 Without wood a fire goes out; without a gossip a quarrel dies down.

The mainstream media is acting as a gossip, throwing wood on the fire to keep their race war blazing. Recently a "church of Satan" filed a lawsuit against Texas' law concerning abortion saying that it was their religious rite and that abortion was a human sacrifice. People were horrified but they responded that they were joking? So they file a frivolous lawsuit and joke to 60 million women who have had abortions that they were sacrificing their baby to Satan. Either they are liars or maniacs. 80% of men and 50% of women suffer from hair loss, it is a very common result of aging yet Will Smith goes up and slaps Chris Rock on national TV over this. His wife shows up to the event bald. If she was embarrassed about this or didn't want anyone to know then put a wig on. This is just a desperate attempt to throw wood on this fire of gossip and keep people distracted from the invasion at the Southern border and the collapse of the US dollar.

21 As charcoal to embers and as wood to fire, so is a quarrelsome person for kindling strife. 22 The words of a gossip are like choice morsels; they go down to the inmost parts. 23 Like a coating of silver dross on earthenware are fervent lips with an evil heart. 24 Enemies disguise themselves with their lips, but in their hearts they harbor deceit. 25 Though their speech is charming, do not believe them, for seven abominations fill their hearts. 26 Their malice may be concealed by deception, but their wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.

This is what I have seen with the Biden administration. You love what they say, it sounds great. But it is covering up evil and disguising deceit. Their heart is filled with malice and abominations. But now after a few years it is being exposed. It is hard to believe anyone could have accidentally messed up Afghanistan, Ukraine or the border this badly, but an enemy in disguise, that is much easier to believe.

27 Whoever digs a pit will fall into it; if someone rolls a stone, it will roll back on them.

The election fraud was a pit they dug. Getting Biden elected was like rolling a heavy stone up a big hill. What do you think happens now that democrats are accusing democrats of stealing elections? Those who were elected through fraud get thrown into a pit. Those who perpetrated this fraud will have the weight of justice fall on their heads.

28 A lying tongue hates those it hurts, and a flattering mouth works ruin.

One thing has become very clear, there are a lot of people who are now in Biden’s administration that are filled with hate. The hate is quite evident if you simply read what they have written or said previously. It is also clear that Biden’s administration is working ruin to this country. It is as though they hooked up a vacuum cleaner to the printing presses that print US dollars. Not only so but they have torn down our walls that protect this country. On many, many fronts they are actively working to bring ruin to America.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This video characterizes this as "cheating" but I have a different take. I feel as long as everyone who votes for Kamala is aware of this then it isn't cheating, it is simply letting the voters know that she is simply a puppet that will say whatever she is told to say.

Trump is very clearly "his own man", it you like him, you hate him, at least you know where he stands and can vote accordingly.

With Kamala you should know her values have not changed. That is she will do whatever it takes to get elected and that has been true of her for her entire political career. Wearing this earpiece during the debate is simply an example of how she is willing to be a puppet and simply say what she is told to say. That after all is the purpose of the debate, to get to know the two candidates and where they stand.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wow!

When asked what the middle class could do with the economy, what were her recommendations she talked about lawn care.

OK, that is probably one job that AI will not be taking in the near future. Thanks Kamala.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Wow!

When asked what the middle class could do with the economy, what were her recommendations she talked about lawn care.

OK, that is probably one job that AI will not be taking in the near future. Thanks Kamala.
Actually, there are robotic lawnmowers that are programmed according to the dimensions of the yard. They work well.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
'In Her Own Words': Bob Good Plays Clip-Reel Video Of Kamala Harris's Statements About Healthcare

"I intend to cosponsor Medicaid for all"

"It will get rid of all the insurance companies"

When asked about that "No that's not what I meant".

She supports Bernie Sanders bill which gets rid of insurance companies as the primary provider, they will still be able to provide supplemental insurance for cosmetic surgery.

This would be a massive power grab by the US government. Imagine the same government censoring your Facebook posts, sending SWAT teams to pastors who attended pro life rallies, and locking up people who trespassed on January 6th also having complete control over your health care.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
KAMALA SAFE AFTER SURVIVING ATTEMPTED INTERVIEW

I'm glad she is safe, and because of the title I felt it should go here, but in reality it seems this is more about Trump than Harris.