Welcome to CC a dating site.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Oh it's a dating site, lol. I'm happy this place has had such a positive effect on your life, that makes my heart happy. :)
This site has been really the only real home I have ever known and I have grown and learned about God so much from it, but if cc was a dating site then I would not be here even before I met Stephanie I have never trusted dating sites

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
Oh, the stories I could tell.
But unfortunately, I'm saving them for my CC tell-all book. It's going to be a pop-up. :eek:

896578800f5c9800b2a5204996973211.jpg

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I came to CC for Christian fellowship and by the end of week two I was being called a Judaizer....had no idea what that was and almost left the site thinking them there Christians are mean... But I talked to God about it and stuck around and as Tourist said we met each other on this site and gummed up the Tourist threads with our love story for a while and got married as a result of meeting here.

November will be our second anniversary and I thank God so much for my sweet husband.

Lynx I still have a daughter I'd like you to meet....lol

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I came to CC for Christian fellowship and by the end of week two I was being called a Judaizer....had no idea what that was and almost left the site thinking them there Christians are mean... But I talked to God about it and stuck around and as Tourist said we met each other on this site and gummed up the Tourist threads with our love story for a while and got married as a result of meeting here.

November will be our second anniversary and I thank God so much for my sweet husband.

Lynx I still have a daughter I'd like you to meet....lol[/QUO

Yes! Lynx meet the Daughter!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
If the mountain will not come to Mohammed, Mohammed must go to the mountain. If you happen to come through my area and you happen to bring your daughter with you and we happen to meet then I will meet her.

W

wwjd_kilden

Hm, I had a long- distance relationship with CC member, but it never turned into a , eh short- distance relationship :p

... and I failed to kidnap a Scot when I was in Scotland .... *sigh*

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
If the mountain will not come to Mohammed, Mohammed must go to the mountain. If you happen to come through my area and you happen to bring your daughter with you and we happen to meet then I will meet her.
God can move mountains....just saying....lol I actually like Tennessee and lived there for a few years in Pegram outside of Nashville when I was 8 to 12 years old... So it's not an impossibility you gonna personal message me your address? If nothing else you will get on the Blond's Christmas card mailing list....love to have you on it and we are planning a trip up to Michigan this time next year or I should say end of Sept beginning of Oct... last time I checked if we drive we will be driving through Tennessee....you just might meet my daughter yet....

PS: Said daughter would kill me if she knew I was trying to match her up with someone.... I'll just make it a surprise attack... actually if she doesn't know my plan she might think it was fate....lol

Last edited:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
God can move mountains....just saying....lol I actually like Tennessee and lived there for a few years in Pegram outside of Nashville when I was 8 to 12 years old... So it's not an impossibility you gonna personal message me your address? If nothing else you will get on the Blond's Christmas card mailing list....love to have you on it and we are planning a trip up to Michigan this time next year or I should say end of Sept beginning of Oct... last time I checked if we drive we will be driving through Tennessee....you just might meet my daughter yet....

PS: Said daughter would kill me if she knew I was trying to match her up with someone.... I'll just make it a surprise attack... actually if she doesn't know my plan she might think it was fate....lol
That's a good time of year to visit that state, as the bone-chilling cold has not yet set in.

Slight problem with the Hand of Fate thing though... I'm too honest. If she and I talked for any appreciable time she would find out it was a set-up. I don't lie for anybody, and before you say "just don't tell her" I will remind you that a sin of omission is as bad as a sin of commission. First time she or anybody mentioned how lucky it was she met me, the cat would be out of the bag.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Even if this is was the best dating site in the world, I'd still be single...

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
That's a good time of year to visit that state, as the bone-chilling cold has not yet set in.

Slight problem with the Hand of Fate thing though... I'm too honest. If she and I talked for any appreciable time she would find out it was a set-up. I don't lie for anybody, and before you say "just don't tell her" I will remind you that a sin of omission is as bad as a sin of commission. First time she or anybody mentioned how lucky it was she met me, the cat would be out of the bag.
Be honest that's Blonds motto.... But only if she asks....lol
She would know that I know of you from CC. That I want to stop and meet another CC peep.... So set up I don't know that's what it really is....

Of course no one is dropping by to meet anyone if we don't have a destination address.... Blond waits patiently after all I got until this time next year....

Last edited:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Be honest that's Blonds motto.... But only if she asks....lol
Nah, that's too much like "You're only in trouble if you get caught." :p

Sonflower

Jan 30, 2016
You volunteering to assist with this "get Isaac a woman" program? What are you doing next Saturday night? :rolleyes:
Ummm...hanging out with you? (did I get the answer right?) :eek:

I'm disappointed my picture didn't post...what did I do wrong.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
*shrug* If you hop on the bandwagon, you go wherever the bandwagon goes.

Me, I'm marching to the beat of my own zither.

What? It's supposed to be "marching to the beat of my own drum"? Well as I said, I'm marching to the beat of my own zither. :cool:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
so it's official then we have to get lynx a date I will check my list of girls that might be good for him....( stares at an empty blank piece of paper)