Tonight's Presidential Debate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah, but you have to read further in the same article.
Yes, I get that, but in some cases they are. They might have been boyfriend and girlfriend in HS, but he graduated. Maybe the parents don't like him, maybe he doesn't want to marry the girl so she accuses him of rape.

The reality is that statutory rape conviction is frequently a case of consensual sex.

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
I have answers set to go whenever I talk online. I actually had to find an article titled "Ten Reasons a Fetus is Not a Parasite". That's how dim these people are that you're talking to. smh
Whether or not the people who think that are parasites is still up for debate.

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
The abortion question will now be left for the States to decide.
If you want one.....they will be available. Certainly in the liberal States.

That is the correct solution and that is what Trump will do. Leave it to the States.

Forcing taxpayers to support abortion at the Federal level is insane. Glad its over.
Unfortunately, the State of Colorado will force me to pay for them after the election in November. It's then that they will make the church of Molech the official state church.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The man might get 20 years except the judge decides it will ruin that poor young man's future to be
convicted for putting his penis some place it did not belong and had no right to be and so he lets him
off, him and his buddies who all participated, and the young woman is essentially thrown to the dogs.
It is still very much a good old boys' club after all where women are concerned. Boys will be boys!
If the man drugged the woman at a bar and then took her home and raped her?

Do you have any case you can point to? I have never heard of such a thing.

I think the main reason men got away with date rape drugs in the past is because the women did not know what had happened. Just a good reason why you should have a chaperone and women frequently go out with their friends so they do have someone watching their back.

However, a woman will wake up from the date rape drug and know she has had sex. She may not be able to remember anything and so not know if it was rape. But if she thinks something is wrong by all means go to the cops and tell them that. They will test you, free of charge, and they will test you for date rape drugs. Obviously if they find date rape drugs in you then it is proof you were raped, and perhaps abducted. If there is no date rape drug and she talks to friends they may say she went willingly and was drunk and so she doesn't have to accuse anyone of rape. But you want that test done immediately so that you have the proof. Also, just about every restaurant and bar has cameras these days so there will not be any problem tracking this guy down. Most people use credit cards. Most people have phones. If they see this man on the phone on their cameras they can easily use the time stamp to figure out what his phone number is.

In the US you get the justice you can afford. If you can afford a really good lawyer you will not go to prison for a false accusation and a man will not get off if he has drugged and raped you. But if you use a court appointed lawyer that is free you get what you paid for.

Jul 3, 2015
If the man drugged the woman at a bar and then took her home and raped her?

Do you have any case you can point to? I have never heard of such a thing.

I think the main reason men got away with date rape drugs in the past is because the women did not know what had happened. Just a good reason why you should have a chaperone and women frequently go out with their friends so they do have someone watching their back.

However, a woman will wake up from the date rape drug and know she has had sex. She may not be able to remember anything and so not know if it was rape. But if she thinks something is wrong by all means go to the cops and tell them that. They will test you, free of charge, and they will test you for date rape drugs. Obviously if they find date rape drugs in you then it is proof you were raped, and perhaps abducted. If there is no date rape drug and she talks to friends they may say she went willingly and was drunk and so she doesn't have to accuse anyone of rape. But you want that test done immediately so that you have the proof. Also, just about every restaurant and bar has cameras these days so there will not be any problem tracking this guy down. Most people use credit cards. Most people have phones. If they see this man on the phone on their cameras they can easily use the time stamp to figure out what his phone number is.

In the US you get the justice you can afford. If you can afford a really good lawyer you will not go to prison for a false accusation and a man will not get off if he has drugged and raped you. But if you use a court appointed lawyer that is free you get what you paid for.
I am talking about specific cases, not all your yeah-buts. And I see no reason to continue.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Cv5

the vast majority of Americans are in the middle. We don't particularly like either candidate You have this. Us or them mentality and its not good for you.
I know. I know.

But most Americans fail to comprehend battle tactics and strategy. Or understand how to win at a game of chess.

And I can tell you this right now: a vote for Trump is the ONLY winning move in this game of Stratego.
And a vote for Kamalatov is certain doom. A snare out of which you may never escape. Probability of
a banana republic and WW3 nearly 100%.

There are no alternatives. Obviously.

Feb 1, 2023
Are you unaware of China's one-child policy? Many underwent forced abortions and sterilization (as a means of population control).

Only eight years into the implementation of the one-child policy, nearly 17 percent
of all married Chinese women had fallen victim to at least one forced abortion.
ummm...we are in the USA.

Feb 1, 2023
Really? As if you would know. No one knows as to how many of the millions of abortions have been forced.

The governments have no business in getting involved with, promoting, or funding abortions. Had the Supreme Court (years ago) honestly said that abortion is first degree murder (which it, and cannot be condoned by any government, the whole matter would have taken a different turn. Abortion is infanticide and genocide. But no one calls it what it really is. that would be scary.
RIGHT...and Democrats are pedophiles who meet in a pizza hrestaurant. Man, you couldnt write this

Feb 1, 2023
to you abortion is first degree murder,,,so....DONT HAVE ONE. Otherwise STOP USING BIG GOVERNMENT TO DICTATE MEDICAL DECISIONS FOR FAMILIES. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. And 10-1 you are an old male.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
to you abortion is first degree murder,,,so....DONT HAVE ONE. Otherwise STOP USING BIG GOVERNMENT TO DICTATE MEDICAL DECISIONS FOR FAMILIES. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. And 10-1 you are an old male.
You forgot white and heterosexual. I'm just assuming Christian was implied.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I know. I know.

But most Americans fail to comprehend battle tactics and strategy. Or understand how to win at a game of chess.

And I can tell you this right now: a vote for Trump is the ONLY winning move in this game of Stratego.
And a vote for Kamalatov is certain doom. A snare out of which you may never escape. Probability of
a banana republic and WW3 nearly 100%.

There are no alternatives. Obviously.
And what is you objective @daisyseesthesun ? What are you "winning"?

The most valuable prize in the secular world: your FREEDOMS and RIGHTS.
That which the sinister forces at work in governments all over the world fight tooth and nail to quash, remove, steal.

Frankly, besides Salvation, its the only thing that matters in the here and now.
You don't have them......you've got nothing to give to your children but slavery.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
RIGHT...and Democrats are pedophiles who meet in a pizza restaurant
So you've figured out that this is one of the main reasons for the assassinations and efforts at imprisonment.
Congratulations. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Read here all about the doings of your elite liberal Democrat supporters and friends.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/
https://vigilantcitizen.com/category/latestnews/
https://vigilantcitizen.com/category/musicbusiness/
https://vigilantcitizen.com/category/pics-of-the-month/
https://vigilantcitizen.com/category/moviesandtv/

Go ahead and pretend it isn't all happening lady. No skin off my nose.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
RIGHT...and Democrats are pedophiles who meet in a pizza hrestaurant. Man, you couldnt write this
The use of those pizza terms by pedophiles on the dark web ordering children that have been trafficked was confirmed in that movie Sound of Freedom. Are you clueless or intentionally trying to deceive? That movie is based on the testimony of people in the US government and elsewhere dealing with child trafficking.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Is that what you said when they mandated an experimental vaccine in violation of international law? If so, please direct me to your post and where it was on social media. If not, did you go along with the vaccine mandate? If you went along then this is pure hypocrisy, something you say when it suits you and ignore when it doesn't.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Election fraud is the only matter of importance for Democrats. Violence against women must take a back seat.

@bennyjohnson

WOW: 158 House Democrats just voted against the "Violence Against Women By Illegal Aliens Act," This would remove any loopholes in current law that prevents illegal aliens who commit sex crimes or domestic violence from being deported.