Tonight's Presidential Debate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 22, 2013
I looked it up to and it said this was a misdemeanor. My search was for statutory rape.
Well, here is the statutory rape law. Not sure where you got your info from.

The state’s Romeo and Juliet law protects defendants when, at the time of the alleged offense:

The victim was between 15 and 17 years old
The defendant was 19 years old or a current high school student
The defendant is no more than two years older than the victim
The sexual activity was consensual
In some cases, marriage can affect the age of consent laws. Arizona law allows minors who are 16 or 17 years old to marry with parental consent. Once married, the age of consent for the couple would be 16 years old, as long as they are legally married.

https://www.mayestelles.com/criminal-defense/sex-crimes/statutory-rape/

Jul 3, 2015
I am pretty sure when it comes to sex women are let off with criminal behavior just as much as men. Obviously I don't know the numbers, but I think the Bible is very fair on this matter. The Bible requires the woman to scream rape, otherwise both the man and woman are held accountable. If the rape is in a very remote location it is assumed no one heard her, but regardless the location if she doesn't scream she is held accountable.
I very much doubt that anywhere near as many women have attempted to rape (or did rape) men as vice versa.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well, here is the statutory rape law. Not sure where you got your info from.

The state’s Romeo and Juliet law protects defendants when, at the time of the alleged offense:

The victim was between 15 and 17 years old
The defendant was 19 years old or a current high school student
The defendant is no more than two years older than the victim
The sexual activity was consensual
In some cases, marriage can affect the age of consent laws. Arizona law allows minors who are 16 or 17 years old to marry with parental consent. Once married, the age of consent for the couple would be 16 years old, as long as they are legally married.

https://www.mayestelles.com/criminal-defense/sex-crimes/statutory-rape/
I got it from there:

The age of consent in Arizona is 18 years old. This means that individuals under the age of 18 are legally considered minors and are not able to give consent for sexual activity. Engaging in sexual activity with a minor under the age of 18 can lead to serious legal consequences, including charges of statutory rape or sexual conduct with a minor.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I very much doubt that anywhere near as many women have attempted to rape (or did rape) men as vice versa.
How many women caught having sex with a man then claimed it was rape? Like I said I have no idea the numbers, but Potiphers wife is an example.

The bible describes a rape of one of David's daughters and it describes a false allegation of rape with Joseph.

Jul 3, 2015
How many women caught having sex with a man then claimed it was rape? Like I said I have no idea the numbers, but Potiphers wife is an example.

The bible describes a rape of one of David's daughters and it describes a false allegation of rape with Joseph.
Potipher's wife was not raped, nor did she rape anyone. She falsely accused Joseph of attempting to rape her.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
In looking further into this just now, I saw that 64,000+ pregnancies were the result of rape in the 14 states where abortion is
banned since the overturn of RvsW in June of 2022. Why are young men perpetrating such heinous offenses against women?
The abortion question will now be left for the States to decide.
If you want one.....they will be available. Certainly in the liberal States.

That is the correct solution and that is what Trump will do. Leave it to the States.

Forcing taxpayers to support abortion at the Federal level is insane. Glad its over.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Potipher's wife was not raped, nor did she rape anyone. She falsely accused Joseph of attempting to rape her.
And Joseph was convicted of rape. That is my point. You have 64,000 rapes, how many are false accusations?

Once again, the law of Moses is clear, if the woman doesn't scream rape she is guilty. If you applied that rule to every legal case of rape how many times would the woman be found guilty?

Why do you think that DNA found that there were so many innocent men in prison?

Jul 3, 2015
And Joseph was convicted of rape. That is my point. You have 64,000 rapes, how many are false accusations?

Once again, the law of Moses is clear, if the woman doesn't scream rape she is guilty. If you applied
that rule to every legal case of rape how many times would the woman be found guilty?
I have no idea how many are false allegations. I referenced ones that were not but the young men
got let off the hook because convicting them of a felony crime would ruin their reputation. It happens.

And my point stands that men more than women are guilty of rape and attempted rape.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I have no idea how many are false allegations. I referenced ones that were not but the young men
got let off the hook because convicting them of a felony crime would ruin their reputation. It happens.

And my point stands that men more than women are guilty of rape and attempted rape.
I was not saying that women were guilty of raping more often than men or that more women rape men than men rape women.

What I was saying is that many of those convicted of rape in America have been falsely accused, not the majority, but false accusations are a provable fact since DNA has come out. I am also saying that many of those accusing men of raping them would have been found equally guilty under the Law of Moses since they didn't scream. It seems like a simple requirement, if the man is going to go to jail for ten years and have a felony on his record for the rest of his life it seems fair that the woman be required to scream.

Also, women are every bit as much liars as men are. The very first time fingerprints were used to solve a crime was when a woman said her boyfriend killed her children. Fingerprints proved she was the killer, not him.

Three modern examples: Kavanaugh, Cuomo and Biden.

I don't know who was guilty of what, but I do know women were shown to be big fat liars. All of them screaming to believe the woman accusing Kavanaugh while they ignored the ten women accusing Cuomo and the women accusing Biden.

Aug 23, 2024
Are you unaware of China's one-child policy? Many underwent forced abortions and sterilization (as a means of population control).

Only eight years into the implementation of the one-child policy, nearly 17 percent
of all married Chinese women had fallen victim to at least one forced abortion.
My great aunt was in Germany right before the war and she said to my mother she went to the hospital for a routine procedure she went in pregnant and left sterile. forced abortion were really common during WW2.

Jan 17, 2023
My great aunt was in Germany right before the war and she said to my mother she went to the hospital for a routine procedure she went in pregnant and left sterile. forced abortion were really common during WW2.
It's happened in the US, more in the south I believe with black women. Margret Sanger, such a lovely woman. smh

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
CV5

democrats arnt all like that hust like on both side they have extremes.

Not sure what you mean, but the TRUTH is......that many liberal Democrats HAVE explicitly threatened Trump.
And so have neo-con RINO's. All of the uni-party denizens are on the same wavelength it would seem.

Furthermore, the threats, accusations and allegations are mainly baseless, hoaxes, frauds, and in many cases, criminal IMO.

And then there is this: Prosecutorial criminal misconduct. Against a presidential candidate in an election cycle.
Is that bad.......like really REALLY bad? It most certainly is. Like end of the Republic type bad.

Confirmed by the DOJ Chief Public Information Officer Nicholas V. Biase.
“He[Alvin Bragg] was just stacking charges and rearranging things just to make it fit a case.”
“I think the case is nonsense.”
“It’s a perversion of justice.”
“It’s a travesty of justice.”
“It’s a mockery of justice.”
“The whole thing is disgusting.”
“That’s why he’s[Trump] surging in the polls.”

Jul 3, 2015
It seems like a simple requirement, if the man is going to go to jail for ten years and have a
felony on his record for the rest of his life it seems fair that the woman be required to scream.
Yeah, except in some of the cases I was talking about the woman was drugged or so drunk she was not even
conscious and was raped by men who should have known better but were getting their jollies and did everything
they could to cover up their crimes and try to get away with it. And then the judge let them get away with it.
So no, shouting or screaming for help is out of the question under such circumstances. Have you not heard of
roofies? Drugging young women in bars is so commonplace now the police barely bat an eye at it.

Aug 23, 2024
It's happened in the US, more in the south I believe with black women. Margret Sanger, such a lovely woman. smh
thankfully my great aunt already had two children..she had gotten into a car crash and was slow to speach after that and i suppose they thought she wasn't fit to be a mother because of that eugenics movement in Germany at the time. Yes i heard we adopted it later. it was tragic. All the lives the government ruined.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Aug 23, 2024
Cv5

the vast majority of Americans are in the middle. We don't particularly like either candidate You have this. Us or them mentality and its not good for you.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah, except in some of the cases I was talking about the woman was drugged or so drunk she was not even
conscious and was raped by men who should have known better but were getting their jollies and did everything
they could to cover up their crimes and try to get away with it. And then the judge let them get away with it.
So no, shouting or screaming for help is out of the question under such circumstances. Have you not heard of
roofies? Drugging young women in bars is so commonplace now the police barely bat an eye at it.
If a woman was drugged then obviously that in itself is a felony assault and just like the law of Moses states, she would have screamed if she could have. If she was drugged at a restaurant and then taken to the man's home that would be considered an abduction. This is not simply rape, the man might get 20 years.

Apr 22, 2013
I got it from there:

The age of consent in Arizona is 18 years old. This means that individuals under the age of 18 are legally considered minors and are not able to give consent for sexual activity. Engaging in sexual activity with a minor under the age of 18 can lead to serious legal consequences, including charges of statutory rape or sexual conduct with a minor.
Yeah, but you have to read further in the same article.

Jul 3, 2015
If a woman was drugged then obviously that in itself is a felony assault and just like the law of Moses states, she would have screamed if she could have. If she was drugged at a restaurant and then taken to the man's home that would be considered an abduction. This is not simply rape, the man might get 20 years.
The man might get 20 years except the judge decides it will ruin that poor young man's future to be
convicted for putting his penis some place it did not belong and had no right to be and so he lets him
off, him and his buddies who all participated, and the young woman is essentially thrown to the dogs.
It is still very much a good old boys' club after all where women are concerned. Boys will be boys!