Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Can we PLEASE keep this thread fun and free of biblical debates? This thread was created to be a fun retreat from all the debates in this forum. Please keep it fun, and go make a thread elsewhere in this forum to debate who is in error and who's not. :)
Isn't it funny though that I made reference to nutjobs of the world and, voila, one shows up?

Sep 4, 2013
Who are the experts among you with distinguished credentials, and how do I get in touch with them? How much do you want to bet they have the exact same notions on the Revelation 11 witnesses as everybody else? I hope this message doesn’t offend you.
Your just the latest in a long line of trolls to infest us here. BTW: All of your comments should have been on a separate thread you Authored and not here on SYM.

Hey, wait, Jack? Are you back Jack?

Oct 6, 2024
Your just the latest in a long line of trolls to infest us here. BTW: All of your comments should have been on a separate thread you Authored and not here on SYM.

Hey, wait, Jack? Are you back Jack?
Can you call yourself a Christian? If Jesus was here, he'd turned your tables over.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Can you call yourself a Christian? If Jesus was here, he'd turned your tables over.
1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Corinthians 11:14 - And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Romans, Chapter 16:

17Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

18For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

(see if you are able to learn from teaching)

Oct 6, 2024
1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Corinthians 11:14 - And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Romans, Chapter 16:

17Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

18For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

(see if you are able to learn from teaching)
Speak your own words. All you had to do was ask me to explain who the two witnesses are, but you chose mischief by going down a never-ending rabbit hole.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
It may be that those who don't make a practice of casting pearls before swine may still be guilty of doing so if they make a habit of talking to themselves.