Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
FYI, Dove Awards tonight on TBN, live at 5pmPT rerun at 8pmPT. Gospel artists perform and awards given, it's a blast🤩🎵🙌

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Did you watch the awards...?
Absolutely, it is always an amazing event. They have awards for many Christian artists, songs of the yr, Christian movies, songwriter, artist of the yr etc. I'm sure TBN is in the UK, and they will do an encore on Oct 11. You can see snippets on YT. Cece Winans opened the show and she looked great and won Christian Artist of the Year.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Considering all the wrong things people do to get their mind "right," except what they need to do... turn to God and His Word.

The Two Witnesses of God are lying slain in the street and the world rejoices that they've been 'liberated' from them. These are the Two Olive Trees that stand always before the Lord. The identity of these two sons of God is commonly speculated to be Moses and Elijah, but it is inarguably accepted that they are two the speak God's word. So, I don't consider it too far a stretch to believe that these Two Witness are God's Word, figuratively, perhaps, the OT and the NT, or literally the witness in heaven and the witness in the earth, the blood and the spirit that He upholds and will not let fall to the ground, Jesus and another, the Holy Spirit, and the beast has convinced the world that these are actually 'lifeless.' They world does not believe the Word of God is living, nor do they accept is as the Way to life, nor the (only true) means to a 'right' mind. The world is insane, and the evidence is that they genuinely believe that the solution to their problems can be found in a bottle.

Sipsey

Sep 27, 2018
Considering all the wrong things people do to get their mind "right," except what they need to do... turn to God and His Word.

The Two Witnesses of God are lying slain in the street and the world rejoices that they've been 'liberated' from them. These are the Two Olive Trees that stand always before the Lord. The identity of these two sons of God is commonly speculated to be Moses and Elijah, but it is inarguably accepted that they are two the speak God's word. So, I don't consider it too far a stretch to believe that these Two Witness are God's Word, figuratively, perhaps, the OT and the NT, or literally the witness in heaven and the witness in the earth, the blood and the spirit that He upholds and will not let fall to the ground, Jesus and another, the Holy Spirit, and the beast has convinced the world that these are actually 'lifeless.' They world does not believe the Word of God is living, nor do they accept is as the Way to life, nor the (only true) means to a 'right' mind. The world is insane, and the evidence is that they genuinely believe that the solution to their problems can be found in a bottle.
I find it interesting that throughout history, God has provided individuals in the form of Prophets and other leaders, along with a singular Savior, but that during the end times, He will provide a duo. He never gives up, but many of us seem to.

Oct 6, 2024
Since most threads seem to have trouble staying on topic I thought I would simply start one that has no topic and just see where it goes. So, in that vein, Speak Your Mind.
Did you know that we are currently living through Revelation 17, which is within the bottom portion of the fifth trumpet.

Oct 6, 2024

I just have to read the first sentence to understand that you don’t know who the two witnesses are. You’re reacting to their metaphorical description. You don’t see anybody searching for two candlesticks or two olive trees and they certainly are not two men!!! The answer is at your fingertips and right under your nose. Don’t feel so bad, everybody is exactly like you on prophetic matters. Think about it a little more. Hint: don’t add extra characters that don’t belong.

Oct 6, 2024
I find it interesting that throughout history, God has provided individuals in the form of Prophets and other leaders, along with a singular Savior, but that during the end times, He will provide a duo. He never gives up, but many of us seem to.
The two witnesses, the two candlesticks, and the two olive trees are all metaphors!!! Those three descriptions describe something else, something more important and right under your nose. How come you’re not looking for the two olive trees and two candlesticks because they’re metaphors like the two men (witnesses). Look at Revelation 7 and see if anything hits you. Be enlightened. Stop accepting the easy answers handed to you from people that don’t know any better. Do the research yourself till it makes sense. Prove and reprove everything.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I just have to read the first sentence to understand that you don’t know who the two witnesses are. You’re reacting to their metaphorical description. You don’t see anybody searching for two candlesticks or two olive trees and they certainly are not two men!!! The answer is at your fingertips and right under your nose. Don’t feel so bad, everybody is exactly like you on prophetic matters. Think about it a little more. Hint: don’t add extra characters that don’t belong.
I just have to read your first sentence to understand that you don't understand any of my other sentences either.

Sep 4, 2013
The two witnesses, the two candlesticks, and the two olive trees are all metaphors!!! Those three descriptions describe something else, something more important and right under your nose. How come you’re not looking for the two olive trees and two candlesticks because they’re metaphors like the two men (witnesses). Look at Revelation 7 and see if anything hits you. Be enlightened. Stop accepting the easy answers handed to you from people that don’t know any better. Do the research yourself till it makes sense. Prove and reprove everything.
Playing games are we? Seriously, rather than criticize others, just state your interpretation of what the various metaphorical items are...

We really do not need some newbie coming here to teach.......it's not like we do not have numerous Members with distinguished credentials already.

Oct 6, 2024
I just have to read your first sentence to understand that you don't understand any of my other sentences either.
Don’t be stubborn. I’m telling you that you’re dead wrong in your assessment. You act like I hurt your feelings, instead of asking me to explain it to you. Is that the kind of Christian you are? You’re spitting out details about a metaphor that’s describing what you’re overlooking. Are you confident in thinking there’s two witnesses when it’s something much bigger? Is this how Christian‘s behave on this website, like you know it all and can’t be corrected? If this is any indication of the caliber of people on this website, I may as well quit. If you don’t want to learn, I’ll leave you to believe any falsehoods you want.

Oct 6, 2024
Playing games are we? Seriously, rather than criticize others, just state your interpretation of what the various metaphorical items are...

We really do not need some newbie coming here to teach.......it's not like we do not have numerous Members with distinguished credentials already.
You need to be corrected. Oh, I am a newbie, yeah I’m a newbie that can run circles around you. The way you go on in error is mystifying. I despise people that can’t take instruction, getting offended when they’re called out, all the while protecting and defending their biblical shortcomings and sour interpretations. Like I told the other subject, all you got to do is ask me to explain it, but no, you come back with your pride and your bruised ego. If you don’t want to learn, stay in the dark. Why would I tell you anything of the spirit with your attitude of contempt?

Oct 6, 2024

Who are the experts among you with distinguished credentials, and how do I get in touch with them? How much do you want to bet they have the exact same notions on the Revelation 11 witnesses as everybody else? I hope this message doesn’t offend you.

Feb 21, 2014
Can we PLEASE keep this thread fun and free of biblical debates? This thread was created to be a fun retreat from all the debates in this forum. Please keep it fun, and go make a thread elsewhere in this forum to debate who is in error and who's not. :)