Should we read the Bible and pray?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NEWTOCHRISTIANITY

There’s nothing harmful in this lol. If you post anything, some of these posters will create paragraphs and pages upon pages about if you should steal a Hot Wheels or not. This thread could go at least 7-10+ pages.
Fair enough.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
There’s nothing harmful in this lol. If you post anything, some of these posters will create paragraphs and pages upon pages about if you should steal a Hot Wheels or not. This thread could go at least 7-10+ pages.
If you don't like the game, don't play.

I don't play soccer... er, futbol, but I don't go to matches and ridicule them from the sidelines.

If you think a thread is lame, pass it by. If someone disagrees when you call it lame, no need to get butthurt. You disagree with their disagreement of your assessment of the thread. That's life.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
If you don't like the game, don't play.

I don't play soccer... er, futbol, but I don't go to matches and ridicule them from the sidelines.

If you think a thread is lame, pass it by. If someone disagrees when you call it lame, no need to get butthurt. You disagree with their disagreement of your assessment of the thread. That's life.
Boy, ain’t that the pot calling the kettle black, lol. You got a scripture for all that? Yeah okay

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The over/under odds are 3 pages.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Here's a helpful post to reach that page total.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I tried a simple minded/ dumbed down thread to see how basic some of the posters are. It’s amazing/ comical some of the responses.
Why would you want to set up a thread to belittle those willing to post their views? What purpose does this accomplish? I must be one of those naive enough to respond to such a thread. My bad, per usual.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
O c’mon, can we even debate this? Some of these super intelligent higher up’s will go at least 10+ pages on this. By the end of it they will all be confused and mad. Lol
Apparently, you hold a low opinion for the members of this site.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
To explain the existence of this thread:

- Burn said another thread was lame.
- I said Burn was free to start a thread he thought was better.
- Burn started this thread.

Burn1986 you didn't lay any groundwork at all for this thread, though. The first post is supposed to set the tone and parameters of the discussion at hand. In this case, since this is a "should we do this" thread, the first post should have at least put forth some pros and cons, maybe a single anecdote for either side, and your own reasons for believing we should be on one side or the other of the topic question.

So no, this is not a better thread than the one you said was lame. This is a pretty lazy thread. Much lamer than that other thread.
Yeah, this @Burn1986 started a lame thread.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I’m gonna title my next thread “ Should I do good and be kind?”

Deep. So deep
What would be your answer to this question? Did you do good and were kind in this particular thread that you created?