SECOND Assassination Attempt on Trump!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Teamsters member is saying it's more like 70% are voting for Trump. Whatever the head hogs are about, the people have endorsed Trump.
Thank God for X and Elon.
Without this free speech venue, it would be 2020 all over again with 100% censorship and 100% gaslighting 24/7.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There's a conspiracy going around that it was an inside job to take the heat off of Trump after his poor debate performance and the backlash from his outlandish claim about Haitians in OH. Is that one possible? If not, why not?

What you are saying requires you get a lecture from KJP on how dangerous that is. :)

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
For this comment you need to be lectured at by KJP

More communist propaganda from their ministry of truth.

KLP, her bosses are threatening violence and destruction to Mr T, his supporters, and even Europe.
They stuck innocent people in their dungeon, denying due process and all other rights.
Then you have Joe Shmo publicly announcing what his puppeteers did.

They have already hit infrastructure in the USA. They wouldn't hesitate to do the same to the power grid when it serves their purposes.
Test results: Indiana to NY blackout 15+/- years ago got the two mega power lines across our state without resistance.
Texas was attacked by a weather weapon that brought the north pole weather across the country and hovered it over the republic of Texas.
That's not a natural phenomena.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
No, it's just my observation of her remarks.
Here's one that will be made illegal in California along with any criticism of the state dictator.
Another Commie Manifesto Achievement
Hey, when the press secretary for the President is asked when they will stop using provocative terms about Trump that might be provoking assassination attempts like "Put him in the bullseye" and "threat to democracy" and "threat" and she tells the reporter that his question is "dangerous". I think we should all be able to take a hint.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...and she tells the reporter that his question is "dangerous". I think we should all be able to take a hint.
This lying KJP herself is dangerous. She lies several times daily. But why is the press corps wasting its time on her and the WH? Biden is completely out of the picture and Kamala is not the president in his place. Just goes to show the stupidity of reporters in general today.

Jul 7, 2022
Hey, when the press secretary for the President is asked when they will stop using provocative terms about Trump that might be provoking assassination attempts like "Put him in the bullseye" and "threat to democracy" and "threat" and she tells the reporter that his question is "dangerous". I think we should all be able to take a hint.

H Y P O C R A C Y
and
P R O J E C T I O N
and
L Y I N G

There is a criminal who is caught in the act of attempting to harm others.
The hero saves their lives.
Then the criminal hollers, "Quit hurting me! Help! THIS MAN IS TRYING TO HURT ME! QUIT HITTING ME!"

All the while, the hero never raised a hand against the criminal, but only caught him in the act.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The insanity end when Trumps wins. Until that happens the unhinged insane rhetoric shall persist.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
@EndWokeness
Former Chief BP Agent Aaron Heitke was ordered by Biden-Harris to cover up the disaster at the border:
1. Data hidden on terror encounters
2. $150k flights to fly illegals to TX
3. 0 resources to track fentanyl

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
@amuse

ELECTION INTERFERENCE: The Kamala Harris campaign has been receiving material support from Iran.
The Islamic Republic has been providing the Harris campaign hacked information from the Trump campaign.
The FBI, ODNI, and CISA has known about it it since June or July and failed to alert the Trump campaign - the Harris campaign kept the support secret as well.

(1) @amuse on X: "ELECTION INTERFERENCE: The Kamala Harris campaign has been receiving material support from Iran. The Islamic Republic has been providing the Harris campaign hacked information from the Trump campaign. The FBI, ODNI, and CISA has known about it it since June or July and failed to https://t.co/G0z2yjmNiR" / X

Jul 7, 2022

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Politics as usual.
Liar, ho, flatterer, communist, disingenuous user of blacks, students and anyone who might help get her a vote. Karmala has worked very hard to earn these titles.
People vote for the ones that tell them what they want to hear, so it is reasonable that the politicians would simply tell people what they want to hear.

Jul 7, 2022
So you're saying that politics in 2024 have become like dealing with the Gambino family.
Okay, i can see that.
I was referring to the first attempt on his life that someone didn't survive. I've heard different numbers of those wounded. They were sprayed with bullets.

Looks like Trump supporters suffered some eye irritation in the Trump rally.
I'm guessing some crazy leftist sprayed the seats or something?
Man, this is the craziest thing i've seen done to a President in 20+ years.

View attachment 267499

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ence-odd-medical-condition-Arizona-rally.html

Thank you for the information. 👍
This was likely the third attempt of assassination!

Since you shared this, I have had a chance to look into it at my meal today. I suspect something more nefarious than a burst of pepper spray or some other irritant. Any known caustic irritant would have an immediate effect.
This had some more covert delayed effects on those on one side of the stage. They missed Trump apparently.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Politics as usual.
Liar, ho, flatterer, communist, disingenuous user of blacks, students and anyone who might help get her a vote. Karmala has worked very hard to earn these titles.
The bad news, horrific facts, sinister conspiracies, high crimes and treason connected to Kamala, and duly represented here here on CC are truly epic in proportion. A veritable tsunami of evil intent and practices.

And what is the response to these daily revelations from the Democrat glee club?

Not much man. I mean, why speak and prove your complicity?