SECOND Assassination Attempt on Trump!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Clinton already banned them. Didn't seem to make that much difference. BTW I think enough guys, probably some women could correct me, there is no such thing as an "assault rifle".
I think she means any rifle that you could be charged with assault with.

Jan 17, 2023
Maybe the next guy who tries to murder me will think about that.
How many times have you been attacked by someone trying to kill you?
Not me personally but been in an active shooter situation. Sure would have been glad if someone had been armed, I was too young at the time. Frightening feeling when only one person has the gun and you're a sitting duck. Luckily no one was killed, just some near misses. In fact, I don't believe it was luck.

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Not me personally but been in an active shooter situation. Sure would have been glad if someone had been armed, I was too young at the time. Frightening feeling when only one person has the gun and you're a sitting duck. Luckily no one was killed, just some near misses. In fact, I don't believe it was luck.

It's good looking back and thinking about how the Lord's hand of protection was upon us.
What was your experience like?

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
If someone tries to shoot me they're going to have a bad day.

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
Well, this happened before I moved to the States, I was in Canada. So, yeah, duck and hope you don't get hit by flying bullets. It was a surreal experience to say the least.
I'm like a Boy Scout: "Always Prepared". They really would not like to stare down the business end of my Sig Sauer P250F.

Jan 17, 2023
I'm like a Boy Scout: "Always Prepared". They really would not like to stare down the business end of my Sig Sauer P250F.

Hello, checked it out, you've got my respect! Not allowed in Canada that I am aware of. Funny when I first moved south I attended a church "that said no guns allowed". We took a picture and sent it home to family. I felt safer inside the church. Now that I have been here more than a dozen years, my opinion is the total opposite. Hubby carries wherever he goes.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You won't be if Kamalatov has her way......

No candidate in all of US history has ever spoken like this.
Hear the whole clip.

Tucker Carlson

@TuckerCarlson

This is openly totalitarian. If we don’t resist this, we’re done: “Just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible.”

(1) Tucker Carlson on X: "This is openly totalitarian. If we don’t resist this, we’re done: “Just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible.” https://t.co/waFmXnk6Y4" / X

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
You won't be if Kamalatov has her way......

No candidate in all of US history has ever spoken like this.
Hear the whole clip.

Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson

This is openly totalitarian. If we don’t resist this, we’re done: “Just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible.”

(1) Tucker Carlson on X: "This is openly totalitarian. If we don’t resist this, we’re done: “Just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible.” https://t.co/waFmXnk6Y4" / X
All of my guns were lost in a tragic boating accident...

cv5

Nov 20, 2018