SECOND Assassination Attempt on Trump!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
They divorced but they made up enough to be friends again. When Trump was running for president, Ivana fully supported his candidacy.

Please continue to pray for Pres. Trump, his family and ALL who support him. (Can you see now how this can turn the world against Christians?)

Please also pray for Pres. Trump's salvation as well as for his family (including ex wives and their children).

-----

About the Kennedys, I always wondered why so many bad things were happening to them, but I'm starting to see that maybe the family as a whole weren't falling into lock-step with the globalists and this is why all that stuff happened to them.

🏝️

We've been praying for him and will start paying for the whole family.
I do think the globalists would like the opportunity to kill all of the Christians.

The devil and his people have always tried to do that throughout history. There's nothing wrong with Christian men protecting their families and Momma's their children. This is one reason why I take a strong stand for that responsibility.

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Trump Holds First Rally Since 2nd Assassination Attempt to Call For Unity & Expose the Media as the Enemy of the People
by Infowars.comSeptember 17th, 2024 7:12 PM

Former President Donald Trump is holding a town hall in Flint, Michigan, with Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders (R) on Tuesday just days after a second assassination attempt against him to call for unity amid the political division instigated by the corporate media.
Starts at 7:00

Apr 21, 2021
If the distance from the shooter to the agent was 500 yards imho the agent should have been able to run that distance in about 1 minute 15 seconds. 58 year old man against a physically fit ss agent. Just doesn't pass the smell test for me.
I don't know exactly what you're getting at, but it sounds like you think the SS were in on it. 500 yard is very long, 5 football fields. Even if the agent was able to run that distance in 1:15, I doubt he would've gone rushing in like John Wayne; the shooter did have a gun after all and had the advantage of cover. That aside, Routh looks pretty fit to me; I have no doubt he could've run very fast to his car. Smells like a nothing burger to me.

Jul 18, 2017
I don't know exactly what you're getting at, but it sounds like you think the SS were in on it.
And you continue to be in denial? What's the matter with you? Did you forget that Christians are to speak the truth at all times, and seek the truth at all times? Are you forgetting that one SS agent took a pot shot at the shooter and actually missed? How come? These people are trained to be effective. But if there was collusion, then it changes everything. and there certainly was.

Even Leftist Chris Cuomo has apologized to Trump because he is disgusted with the evil media reaction to this incident. You too need to apologize to Trump for your anti-Trump bias and your pro-Leftist posts. I notice that some of the trolls for Kamala have stopped posting their rubbish in this forum. Just as well.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
And you continue to be in denial?
Stop blaming others. They asked nicely what it would take for you to stop supporting Trump and did you give them something? No. They didn't want to take this route, they were asking over and over and over again for something, anything. Just give them something, they can manufacture stories, coach witnesses, create evidence. But no, you were so cynical, wouldn't believe them even if they did, so what choice did they have? You knew they were liars and murderers, they asked you to tell them what lie would work, you refused to give them a lie, so you forced them to go to Luca Brasi.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
"...No weapon formed against you shall prosper... and every tongue that shall rise up against you in judgment, you will condemn... "This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD... :whistle: :unsure:

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
#6394 in Can you post something funny you mentioned this.
But isn't the Springfield city manager agreeing with me? That pets are being eaten... Or you're saying that he's not? Or just that it's animals being reportedly eaten at this stage, not necessarily pets?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
But isn't the Springfield city manager agreeing with me? That pets are being eaten... Or you're saying that he's not? Or just that it's animals being reportedly eaten at this stage, not necessarily pets?
I didn't say either, simply asking if you have anything to add.