Round earth scripture here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Are you paying attention to the whole verse or just the 'circle of the earth' part? Do you understand what the rest of it is referring to?

Jul 26, 2024
Some folks have never left their small towns nor been on an airplane to see for themselves the earth is round.

Pray for them.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
Also:

"As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us" Psalm 103:11

The LORD's love never ends; his mercies never stop. They are new every morning; LORD, your loyalty is great. Lamentations 3:22

I love that he mentions about the east from the west... he knew it continued on.

Although in the ancient days they knew so much about space. They knew the earth was round. But we lost this knowledge at some point. Probably just from being so uneducated.... the rulers probably knew. I'm not sure why they pushed the flat earth so much.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Round Earth Scripture.
This is very interesting but why are you using Scripture to prove the Earth is round?
Scripture doesn't say anything about the Internet or the nuclear bomb. Yet here we are.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Round Earth Scripture.
This is very interesting but why are you using Scripture to prove the Earth is round?
Scripture doesn't say anything about the Internet or the nuclear bomb. Yet here we are.
There are no chocolates or coffee in the Bible either .:eek:

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
There are no chocolates or coffee in the Bible either .:eek:
Yeah exactly!
So how do these folks operate on a day-to-day basis without anything in our modern world mentioned in the Bible?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
This must be a very brave step for them and i applaud them for this courageous act.
They also believe that they operate outside of gravity! It's a wonder they don't all just float away...

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Also:

"As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us" Psalm 103:11

The LORD's love never ends; his mercies never stop. They are new every morning; LORD, your loyalty is great. Lamentations 3:22

I love that he mentions about the east from the west... he knew it continued on.
Doesn't this support a Flat Earth, rather than a Ball Earth? On a Ball Earth, it could just as easily have been as far as the north is from the south. However, on a Flat Earth, only East to West is a spectrum, whereas north to south a finite number.

Although in the ancient days they knew so much about space. They knew the earth was round. But we lost this knowledge at some point. Probably just from being so uneducated.... the rulers probably knew. I'm not sure why they pushed the flat earth so much.
Most ancient cultures believed the Earth was flat, actually. Ball earth was only popularised relatively recently.