RE;LIST FALSE SO WE DISCUSS.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 4, 2020
I have Noted with Lots of Concern about False Doctrines which which are Currently being tauth in Churches.Bible talked of white Horse which bring all the Lies.Those who teach False doctrines have their Place in hell Fire as God has said we should not add or Remove anything from His work..

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Revelation 19:11-13
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I have Noted with Lots of Concern about False Doctrines which which are Currently being tauth in Churches.Bible talked of white Horse which bring all the Lies.Those who teach False doctrines have their Place in hell Fire as God has said we should not add or Remove anything from His work..
Welcome to CC, Jakotis!

Rightly is there concern over false doctrines and those who teach them. Here's a question though: who determines what is "false"? Around here we debate many issues, and it is common for "person A" to think that "person B" (who disagrees with him) holds to false doctrines, and person B thinks the same of person A. Who decides what is true and what is false? Ultimately, Jesus does, of course, but how are we to keep to the straight and narrow in the meantime?

May 4, 2020
Revelation 19:11-13
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
Thanks alot.Where have you categorised this?Hope Eschatology..

May 4, 2020
Welcome to CC, Jakotis!

Rightly is there concern over false doctrines and those who teach them. Here's a question though: who determines what is "false"? Around here we debate many issues, and it is common for "person A" to think that "person B" (who disagrees with him) holds to false doctrines, and person B thinks the same of person A. Who decides what is true and what is false? Ultimately, Jesus does, of course, but how are we to keep to the straight and narrow in the meantime?
Yes,thanks.Many things are debatable since People understand things of the Bible Differently.My Reason for Bringing this on Board for For Discussion and arriving on Correct Bible Position..

Apr 5, 2020

Show me your list that you consider to be "False Doctrines," Brother, so we can discuss!

May 4, 2020
Show me your list that you consider to be "False Doctrines," Brother, so we can discuss!
LIKE BAPTISM OF CHILDREN CAN BE IN THE CATEGORY..

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
SORRY,WAS TALKING ABOUT WHITE HORSE IN REV 6 AT START OF OPENNING OF SEALS..
Rev 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Where are the lies you mentioned?

Bible talked of white Horse which bring all the Lies.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well I am not sure that the white horse would be a false doctrine more like a series of interpretations.
Some think it is the antichrist, others Jesus himself others say it is a foreign country and others still think it is actually the false prophet.
With so much symbolism in revelations it is easy to see different views and aspects to try to discern the true thing,

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Well I am not sure that the white horse would be a false doctrine more like a series of interpretations.
Some think it is the antichrist, others Jesus himself others say it is a foreign country and others still think it is actually the false prophet.
With so much symbolism in revelations it is easy to see different views and aspects to try to discern the true thing,
The white horse/s of Rev - whether taken as symbolism or not - always seem to be connected to Jesus. In fact, other places in Rev 19, the rider of the white horse is: called Faithful and True; judging with justice; wearing many crowns; dressed in a bloody robe; has the armies of heaven following him... so where or how this idea of lies being associated with it, is puzzling, especially given that His Name is the Word of God.

Let's take a look:

Revelation 19:

11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.