RAPTURE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory.

Then the rapture

31 And He will send forth His angels
Disagree - see 'links' below...
I do appreciate all the time you have put into your posts. You seem very sincere. Please do not let the imagined prospect of getting your head chopped off in the trib detract from your peace and joy at the present time. I will be praying for you. I will keep reading your posts, but everything still looks like Pre-T to me.
Agree:

Pre-Trib Great GRACE Departure I
+
Pre-Trib Great GRACE Departure II

Grace, Peace, Joy, And Comfort in These Words! Amen?

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Not at all serious. And not a dig at you.
Just a reference to the 'Left Behind' narrative that has permeated popular Christianity in recent decades.
Lucy is trying to dig oyster again. :rolleyes::sneaky:

The point is that we are not left behind.

1 Thessalonians 5

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

P

pottersclay

The first thing to happen i suppose is the surprise of who's left.

Many teachers and preachers say the whole church will be caught up.....which is true in a sense. Scripture tells us very clearly that only thoses that look for the rapture and are looking shall be caught up. Those that are complete or found in CHRIST JESUS.
This is a promise from the groom to the bride. A groom is not a husband nor is a bride yet a wife.
Untill they are joined together as one.
It breaks my heart to see many here that do not believe in the rapture...that dont look for it in anticipation.
Needless to say no worries...because it wont happen....at least for them.🤐🤐🤐😮