Prayers for my mom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 30, 2014
Please keep my mom in prayer. When I came home from work today, she was having a bad headache and has just been laying in bed. Please pray she is healed and is protected. I love my mom very much. I don’t like seeing her in pain.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please heal Gemmy's mom of whatever is afflicting her. Give her good health and protection. In Jesus' name, amen..

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this prayer request, please touch and heal Gemmy's mom of bad headache. Lord please heal and bless Gemmy's mom. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

T

tasha66

Your poor Mum! Headaches & migraines are just horrid things.
Does she get them often? Has she had any scans or investigations done? Tell her to take Paracetamol/Panadol/Tylenol & Ibuprofen together to try & get rid of it, (always follow dosing instructions on the packet & don't take if allergic). They work together better.
Get her to also just drink lots of water (cut out tea, coffee, soft drinks etc) to see if that helps. A cool, damp cloth on the forehead & a dim room helps too.
My prayer for your Mum:
Dear loving Father, please look upon Gemmy's Mum & help her headache to go away, and to lessen the pain. Please help lessen these migraines so that she is no longer bothered by them. Amen.
Let us know how she is won't you :)

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I can certainly understand how tough it is for you to watch your mom in pain. I’m praying that God will touch her with His healing hand and strengthen her, Gemmy. Grace, peace and protection to you and your loved ones.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for Gemmy's mother bless and heal her completely

Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness(Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you.