Prayer needed please :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deva_1972

Nov 3, 2011
I do contract work right now and I feel like lately I am not getting work that is suitable to my abilities. It gets very awkward when you get highly recommended and you feel you may not be fast enough because the client company keeps wondering why things are not going as fast as they would like, even though I truly am not approaching my work in a casual or laid back manner. It seems my best is not good enough? Often times I feel they are not being realistic either though, because they have this pie in the sky view of what it should be or look like but on the same token I admittedly am more of a thinker type by nature and find it challenging to keep my stamina up with getting numbers up. Now I have had great contracts too, but it seems as though they are very few and far in between and feel like maybe I need to change careers. I don't want to be passed up for good contracts because of this and I don't want anyone to lose faith in my abilities either. I really need prayers for a change in SOME way, because I know I am a good and loyal worker! Thanks and God Bless! :)

heavenlee

Jul 27, 2018
medford oregon
brother i will keep you in my prayers. just keep praying and seeking the lord and he will provide you with what you need. i love you and keep up the good work.

Deva_1972

Nov 3, 2011
I truly appreciate the prayers! However, I am a female LOL Perhaps that response was meant for someone else??

heavenlee

Jul 27, 2018
medford oregon
im truly sorry sister. i am it was ment for you but the lettters are blue so im am sorry. i do love you and will keep you in my prayers.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Deva_1972, in this matter and you be glorified in Deva_1972's life and work. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Dear Lord, We join in prayer with Deva, your word says we do not have because we do not ask. Father we are here asking for you to hear Deva's request. There is no request to great or to small to bring to you. We know you hear our prayers and if it works with your plan in our life it will be done. " But seek first his Kingdom off righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well. Amen
Deva we all want to feel that sense of accomplishment at our job. to be able to accept the challenge and show our abilities . Your situation sounds difficult but I hope and pray that you will be confident that GOD is using you in whatever you do. " Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might." Do it to please GOD not someone you work for and I believe, Just my opinion, that you will be recognized and bring glory to GOD.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
It’s good of you to share with us about your work, and I can certainly understand your concerns, friend. I’m praying, asking God to intervene regarding your clients, provide help and guidance for your contracts. May He bring His favor, grace and peace into your circumstances as you lean upon Him.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with Deva_1972. Bless her career and her job. Help her to grow in thy love and be appreciated in her work. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen