NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters
Aug 27, 2024
Okay, I'm sure I got it right this time. President Trump shall send out the highly anticipated tweet this coming Tuesday, September 17, 2024, at 3:56 AM (Pacific Time). All along, the 7 periods in the ellipsis were indicating that said tweet will be sent out 7 days after the debate (yesterday).

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Live: Trump Vs Kamala Presidential Debate Tonight - 2024 September 9pm
Perhaps it is fitting that a fake election also has a fake debate.

Several reporters indicated that the abc understood that the American people wanted a serious debate; and they pretended like they were going to facilitate one.

What we got was a repeat of previous garbage debates: a complete waste of the American people's time. Apparently the American people are just some kind of joke to our media and the government- and so they provide us with foolishness designed to entertain retarded people. In the future, I will never support any candidate that plays along with these theatrics.

Aug 27, 2024

Several reporters indicated that the abc understood that the American people wanted a serious debate; and they pretended like they were going to facilitate one.

What we got was a repeat of previous garbage debates: a complete waste of the American people's time. Apparently the American people are just some kind of joke to our media and the government- and so they provide us with foolishness designed to entertain retarded people. In the future, I will never support any candidate that plays along with these theatrics.
It occurred to me that maybe the reason why President Trump brought up the Haitians eating pets is because he's conditioning the public for the disclosure of the horrendous crimes that have been committed against children. Of course, the darkest part of this aspect of what the Deep State has been doing won't be talked about because most people wouldn't be able to handle it.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
It occurred to me that maybe the reason why President Trump brought up the Haitians eating pets is because he's conditioning the public for the disclosure of the horrendous crimes that have been committed against children. Of course, the darkest part of this aspect of what the Deep State has been doing won't be talked about because most people wouldn't be able to handle it.
True - it will NOT be discusses OVERTLY until the TIME is RIGHT...
IMHO - this will be a topic that will come into plan AFTER the DS plays there hand for their anticipated Cyber Attack / Black Out Ops - where their Objective is to 1) Desperately Retain POWER and 2) Attempt to HIDE their Levels of Corruption & Evil...
IMHO - per the White Hats messaging - an EBS will be activated via STARLINK and daily Broadcasts will be provided from the White Hats further EXPOSING God's TRUTHs of the Corrupt DS...
- Keep in mind it was precisely the Crimes Against God's Children that the White Hats used as leverage to garner support, buy-in and participation for the Global White Hat Alliance...
- The White Hats plan all along as suggested that it will be the Crimes Against Humanity (HIS Children) that will ultimately serve to UNITE HUMANITY regardless of Party, Religion or Nationality or Country...

Aug 27, 2024
True - it will NOT be discusses OVERTLY until the TIME is RIGHT...
IMHO - this will be a topic that will come into plan AFTER the DS plays there hand for their anticipated Cyber Attack / Black Out Ops - where their Objective is to 1) Desperately Retain POWER and 2) Attempt to HIDE their Levels of Corruption & Evil...
IMHO - per the White Hats messaging - an EBS will be activated via STARLINK and daily Broadcasts will be provided from the White Hats further EXPOSING God's TRUTHs of the Corrupt DS...
- Keep in mind it was precisely the Crimes Against God's Children that the White Hats used as leverage to garner support, buy-in and participation for the Global White Hat Alliance...
- The White Hats plan all along as suggested that it will be the Crimes Against Humanity (HIS Children) that will ultimately serve to UNITE HUMANITY regardless of Party, Religion or Nationality or Country...
Exactly!

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

The Good news about last night is it REVEALED to the Country and to the World that the MSM are infact FAKE NEWS!!!
Their Days are Numbered!!!
Everyone saw that it was NOT a FAIR Debate...
It was 3 vs 1...
The moderators did NOT fact check Harris and persisted to attempt to fact check Trump, correct him, put words in his mouth, or box him into an L-shped ambush corner... None of which he fell for...

The More Better GOOD NEWS is that if all goes as PLANNED (what we are told via the White Hats COMMS via alternative Platforms - that the DS Does Not Control) - is that the CURRENT Corrupt System SWAMP will in-fact be Drained... and a NEW SYSTEM will become the NEW NORMAL...
Nothing about this November Election will be conventional, nor will it be resolved conventionally...
- It's good to acknowledge the RFK Jr Platform and Talking Points for a 'United Party' with the understanding that it was always the DS's agenda to use the Two Party System to keep our Country Divided...
- I don't know exactly how the new system parties will play out - but I image that we will have a lot more in common and the spirit and intent of the Constitution, Governance and Rule of Law will be re-imagined and re-implemented in accordance with our Founding Fathers intentions...

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
The Good news about last night is it REVEALED to the Country and to the World that the MSM are infact FAKE NEWS!!!
Their Days are Numbered!!!
Everyone saw that it was NOT a FAIR Debate...
It was 3 vs 1...
I would characterize it as 'not fair'; but that's a surface level problem. Even if the debate was less slanted, it would still be completely worthless, because the moderators have fully demonstrated their inability to even
moderate.

What I expect is basically the moderators hook the candidates up to a car battery and shock them whenever they get distracted from talking about their own platform. I really don't care about what the candidates think or feel about the other person.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
I would characterize it as 'not fair'; but that's a surface level problem. Even if the debate was less slanted, it would still be completely worthless, because the moderators have fully demonstrated their inability to even
moderate.

What I expect is basically the moderators hook the candidates up to a car battery and shock them whenever they get distracted from talking about their own platform. I really don't care about what the candidates think or feel about the other person.
lol, I'm liking the shock treatment approach to help remedy all the folks who have been brain washed to believe all the DS lies their entire lives...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
One of the people in this discussion pointed out this Q drop. They pointed out the ear rings she was wearing.

Yes, I noticed this last night….
I was suspicious myself as she was much more articulate and armed with fireball responses with much less word salad than anticipated…
I believe the White Hat game plan for last night was achieved…
Exposing DS Left and backed Fake News Lies… about to go viral…
And exposing these and their Cheating Ways and Objectives to win and maintain Power at all costs….

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
lol, I'm liking the shock treatment approach to help remedy all the folks who have been brain washed to believe all the DS lies their entire lives...
That might be a better application of shock therapy- maybe that is the cure for TDS, idk...

But what I was getting at, and didn't have time to say earlier is that these candidates are getting away with "my opponent is bad, so you should vote for me instead.... oh, and here's a vague idea of what I'd like to accomplish". That's unacceptable; and they should be criticizing each other's ideas instead of each other- and it has to be more than "his/her idea is bad, mine is good".

Could you imagine if that's how companies did marketing?

"PEPSI SUCKS. BUY COKE!"

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
That might be a better application of shock therapy- maybe that is the cure for TDS, idk...
But what I was getting at, and didn't have time to say earlier is that these candidates are getting away with "my opponent is bad, so you should vote for me instead.... oh, and here's a vague idea of what I'd like to accomplish". That's unacceptable; and they should be criticizing each other's ideas instead of each other- and it has to be more than "his/her idea is bad, mine is good".
Could you imagine if that's how companies did marketing?
"PEPSI SUCKS. BUY COKE!"
Wait for it!
I don't think that they (the DS Left or the Fake News MSM) are going to get away with it this time!!!
IMHO - there are NO MORE COINCIDENCES!!
Everything that we are seeing for the past 4 years and increasingly so over the past several months - are that WE ARE literally SEEING EVERYTHING that the DS Left & MSM try to do - BLOWUP in their FACES and COMPLETELY BACKFIRE on them...

IMHO - this STAGE (similar to the Assassination Attempt) was masterfully set by the White Hats (with a plan enabled by God's hand) to EXPOSE the LIES of the DS LEFT and EXPOSE how CORRUPT and BIASED the MSM is and has been to desperately try to DOUBLE DOWN on all the DS LEFT LIES and DECEPTIONS...

All the LIES that HARRIS and the MODERATORS made last night - are all about to BLOW UP and BACKFIRE on them - only to serve to WAKE UP MORE and MORE people to the EXISTENCE of the DS ends, ways and means...

Let's watch how things unfold today and in the copying DAYS to determine WHAT WAS the ACTUAL EFFECT of this Debate?
The Smart Ear-Phone/Pods Ear Rings are a good example of the BLOWING UP!!!

Remember the strategic objective in this type of INFORMATION/IRREGULAR WARFARE is to be able to have a 2nd or 3rd Order EFFECT to be able to INFLUENCE the RELEVANT POPULATION...

While the initial OUTCOME of the DEBATE that the DS MSM wants us to believe is that the DEBATE DOESN'T MOVE the DIAL on the UN-DECIDED VOTERS...
While the Harris Camp are happy with her performance and the MAGA supporters are happy with his performance - I project that all the Undecided Voters (and many Dems) will WAKE UP to the RIGGING of this DEBATE and the MAJORITY of this RELEVANT POPULATION will ultimately TILT to vote toward TRUMP!!!

Bottomline - this Election WILL BECOME TOO BIG TO RIG!!! It will force the DS to pull out their last remaining desperate dirty little moves that remain on this chess board...
Their time is running out...
People are on to the BIASED NEWS COVERAGE...
People are seeing how the DS Polls are STACKED for Dems... and NOT ACCURATE!!
The Relevant Population are NOT ASLEEP, and NOT STUPID...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
AT GROUND ZERO on anniversary of 9/11 the NY People in the AUDIENCE show their SUPPORT for TRUMP & VANCE while they stand next to Biden & Harris...
Biden & Harris hurriedly depart early... Trump walks the streets, visits First Responders and makes some public speeches...
Trump update 9/11/2024.. so why would I do a Rematch?
Wednesday, September 11, 2024 14:28

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Buckle Up - here come the REAL PATRIOT FACT CHECKERS who are going to Flood their respective forums with these & many more Truth Bombs... to come... Coming to Theaters near you!!!
All these Truths will be Flooding X, Musk, Carlson, NewsMax, Rumble, BeforeItsNews, Jesse Waters, Fox's The Five, FB and explode from there...
1726093890245.png
1726094040713.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Lisa Haven FACT CHECKS the DEBATE!!!
- Exposes all the Harris LIE's
- 98% of RP viewers believe that Harris's Team got the Questions in Advance...
- exposes BIASED NEWS!!! Brightbart News Exposes that ABC reports 100% Positive Coverage of Harris and 93% Negative for Trump!!!
Did You Catch It? Debate Secret Hiding in Plain Sight & Harris’s Rumored Earring Secret!
Wednesday, September 11, 2024 15:11

During Tuesday’s presidential debate between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris, a curious moment caught the attention of both viewers and commentators alike: rumors swirled around Harris’ earring, suggesting it might carry significance. Not only that, but Harris told about 20 lies, all of which I point out in the video below! Please don’t miss my assessment of the 2024 Presidential debate…

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Note this NEWS came out on Monday 9 September - but the MSM Fact News attempted to BURRY IT!!!
Report: ABC Campaign Coverage Has Been 100% Positive for Harris, 93% Negative for Trump
Elizabeth Weibel 9 Sep 20241,336
ABC News program World News Tonight has shown an overall positive spin on its reporting of Vice President Kamala Harris, versus its overall negative reporting on former President Donald Trump, according to a recent report.
However, the coverage of Harris on CBS was found to be 94 percent positive, while Trump’s was 77 percent negative. NBC’s coverage of Harris was found to have been 71 percent positive, and 86 percent negative for Trump.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
The Smart Ear-Phone/Pods Ear Rings are a good example of the BLOWING UP!!!
We'll see. It would be nice if somebody managed to catch the signal; because a lady wearing pearls isn't suspicious to many people... although if those are $800 Tiffanys it certainly doesn't help her "middle class" image.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
We'll see. It would be nice if somebody managed to catch the signal; because a lady wearing pearls isn't suspicious to many people... although if those are $800 Tiffanys it certainly doesn't help her "middle class" image.
Sure, on both accounts...
But when you factor in performance last night compared with her collection of public speaking videos that have been revealed of late via lots of Patriot forums...
Granted she has a history as a Prosecutor certainly with skills to study, prepare and memorize some articulate responses...
But, as I was watching - it was evident to me that she was remarkably on point with very timely and well delivered collection of responses (Form over Substance - as she was spewing DS Talking Points Lies one after another)... It was as if she was well armed with a rolodex of DS Narrative Lies...
- But she also lacked the recent trend of "WORD SALAD" and nervous Laugh (as coping mechanism for lack of material)...

So nice Earring by itself - is rather INSIGNIFICANT to the COMMON VIEWER that has not been paying focused attention upon her recent public speaking trends... Certainly not admissible in a court of law... but all too often as it pertains to the DS - WHERE THERE IS SMOKE - there is FIRE!!! Wait For it!...