Needed a job yesterday...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Well I have now been kicked out of my house... I was told I had 3 weeks to gather myself... Now my mother tells me I have until Tuesday... Jobs do not come over night... But man do I need them too... Please I need prayers so that in a month I will at least have rent and not live on the streets... Thank you...

When people say you grow up fast I did not know they meant this :p

D

danschance

Well I have now been kicked out of my house... I was told I had 3 weeks to gather myself... Now my mother tells me I have until Tuesday... Jobs do not come over night... But man do I need them too... Please I need prayers so that in a month I will at least have rent and not live on the streets... Thank you...

Sorry brother, let us know how things are going. The army will take you, if that is any help. I will keep you in my prayers. :(

A

AprilAngel

Praying for you!! I may soon be there as well. Keep looking and be sure to call back every app you put in, everyday! It may seem like you are bugging them but once they know your name they will look over your resume again :) Prayers that you may find a job swiftly and for your continual safety if you dont. If it is His will, let it be and keep the faith!!

S

saved72

Dear father i call fourth a mighty legion of angles around him an the blood of jesur over him. Protect an bless him..
pick him up in your loving hands an shelter him.
Bless him an take care of all his needs.
READ PSALMS 23 daily
Jesus loves you an so do i.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
The army isn't my thing... I am not scared of the abuse or the rigor... I just like living and I am scared of getting shot at by people who want me dead. Also I think a high school graduate with a 1.7 gpa and in desperate need; will be a grunt... LOL that is not for me... Thank your for thinking of me though. I really do appreciate it, and no disrespect to any soldier...

I will pray for you april, and I hope this does not happen to you...

And Saved72, thank you also...

All you guys, this means a lot too me...

S

saved72

Anytime bro

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
T, Im so sorry you are so quickly being put out into the world, it makes my mom's heart cry for you.
Im already praying, and setting you before God for all you need in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving!
Please keep us updated, just want to know you are ok. :)

mom hugs and God bless :)
pickles

Sep 8, 2012
My Lord, help my brother.
Jesus will see you through, no matter what happens.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord I pray for T_Laurich help and save him help him to get a new job.

J

jkalyna

NO matter where you are physically, I am thankfull your not leaving Christian Chat. Bonding in prayer together and praise, is what defeats the discouragement, and Faith the shield the Fiery Darts. Lord lead him in wisdom, and may the light of your LOve guide him, let him not be shaken from your foundation of peace. He is with you, and you with him Jesus. Turn this into a miracle. Lead him not into temptation, John 17. That happened to me, and the world is a place of much temptations, lost people, and dark currents, stay in the FIelds with the Shepard, the enemy has a plan to destroy, The Lord God, has a plan to Bless you. Jesus let the coveant of the Blood you shed, cover him...

Attachments

C

Candil

Hi, I have been out of a job for 3 years. Please pray with me that The Lord shows me favor and grace for the latest jobs that I have applied for. Thank you so much.

C

Candil

And I will pray for you as well because I know how it feels to not have. I have faith that The Lord will see us both through. In Jesus name I pray that he will show us favor and grace.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
I get my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THROUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE ON THE STREET BUT I HAVE MY TRUCK STILL! I GOT A PLACE TO SLEEP :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night all i was permitted were my clothes, now I get my truck too......... Here is my bad boy....

And now I can get a job more easily.... :)

Picture 108.jpg Picture 107.jpg Picture 106.jpg

Last edited:
W

Water1944

T, I'm praying for you. So sorry you were put in that position. I'm glad you have your truck. God will protect and guide you. Is there a church in your area that can help you? God bless.

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009

Just do what I did, live in the backyard at night when no-one is looking. LOL. I got kicked out several times from ages 13-15. But I'm back home and I came to realize that disobeying/fighting/overall-hellish attitudes with your parents don't get you anywhere. I stopped being lazy and started helping my mother around the house, and started being more respectful - even when she ISN'T. Of course, if your parents are abusive it's good you are out now.

Now, I don't want to sound like an overbearing Asian father - OOPS, TOO LATE, OVERBEARING ASIAN FATHER MODE NOW ACTIVATED: Your 1.7 GPA is POOP....raise it, NOW. I know you can do better. I have all the confidence in the world that YOU CAN DO BETTER. YOU WERE NOT BORN IN GODS BELLY BUTTON YOU NEED TO WORK FOR YOUR GRADE *slaps you upside the head*

Don't make me go Ronald on you.
Ronald+Slap.jpg

All funnies aside, I will be praying for you~!