Nation against Nation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Next 6 to 9 months are crucial to end time events as nation against Nation means Gentile against Gentile as we edge towards Global warfare.

Your comments

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Next 6 to 9 months are crucial to end time events as nation against Nation means Gentile against Gentile as we edge towards Global warfare.

Your comments
it seems as if the west is ramping up the push to get putin to go to war with n a t o..

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.

Aug 23, 2024
I think i remember a verse from the bible though I can't find it now about a king of the east making war on the other nations. I've also heard some preachers say this verse may mean that the usa is doomed. Oba 1:4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
I think i remember a verse from the bible though I can't find it now about a king of the east making war on the other nations. I've also heard some preachers say this verse may mean that the usa is doomed. Oba 1:4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
-----------------------------------------------
America has always been Israel best friend but something is coming to change that when someone who will become the antichrist makes a covenant with Israel.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021

Your comments
What do you see happening in this timeframe that is crucial to end-time events?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

Your comments
I seem to recall they were saying something about nation against nation and end-time during World War I and II.

They didn't say it as much in Vietnam...

Mind you, I'm not saying this is NOT the end-time war. Just saying it might not be.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
What do you see happening in this timeframe that is crucial to end-time events?
---------------------------------------
Yes, I am kinda of different as I understand scriptures that others read over. I must have a 100 reasons why we are approaching the end.
As the New covenant started on Pentecost, it must end on Pentecost. Lord is fulfilling the three times all men must show up at Jerusalem--Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles at the end of the Millenium. The Transfiguration is a story of the Resurrection/Rapture, not the two witnesses after six days--6000 years. These are a few

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
I seem to recall they were saying something about nation against nation and end-time during World War I and II.

They didn't say it as much in Vietnam...

Mind you, I'm not saying this is NOT the end-time war. Just saying it might not be.
-------------------------------------------------------
Look at everything--They say climate change is human caused--very true which is called sin. Fires in CA, disease, floods, pestilence, earthquakes, wars. But most important is time. I am saying you are about to see things you do not want to see

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Yes, I am kinda of different as I understand scriptures that others read over. I must have a 100 reasons why we are approaching the end. As the New covenant started on Pentecost, it must end on Pentecost. Lord is fulfilling the three times all men must show up at Jerusalem--Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles at the end of the Millenium. The Transfiguration is a story of the Resurrection/Rapture, not the two witnesses after six days--6000 years. These are a few
If I'm deciphering your meaning correctly, you think the new covenant will end within the next 6-9 months. What exactly is going to happen that will bring it to an end?

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
If I'm deciphering your meaning correctly, you think the new covenant will end within the next 6-9 months. What exactly is going to happen that will bring it to an end?
-------------------------------------
You are definitely asking the right question. I see the Tribulation beginning in 2025 on the Feast of Trumpets.

My reasoning comes partly from this scripture.

Daniel12: 12 Blessed is he who waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.

This is one of the scriptures that were sealed till a few years ago

Meaning 1335th day into the Tribulation

The Blessed day is the time of the resurrection/rapture. Since I understand that this takes place on Pentecost as the church began at Pentecost. Now, how sure am I this is the timing.

For one reason I counted back from Pentecost 1335 days to determine it was the Feast of Trumpets Now this arrangement only happens rarely and only can the events described happen in the near future on these dates. Trumpets and Pentecost. So I hope you like dates.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Close of this age ends at 6000 years as in the story of the wheat and tares in Matthew 13. Couple things to be aware of; the wheat are the righteous at the resurrection/rapture which are taken to the barn, and the unrighteous are thrown into the fire. And the angels are called Reapers.

This same story is told again in revelation 14

“Put in your sickle, and reap, for the hour to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe.” 16 So he who sat upon the cloud swung his sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Now for the unrighteous

19 So the angel swung his sickle on the earth and gathered the vintage of the earth, and threw it into the great wine press of the wrath of God; 20 and the wine press was trodden outside the city, and blood flowed from the wine press, as high as a horse’s bridle, for one thousand six hundred stadia. Timing is the bowl or vial judgements for 1185 days or about 3.3 years

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Feeding of the 4 & 5 Thousand--Miracle of Multiplication

Lord does nothing without foretelling his servants the future. Take Malachi 4:2 for example.
But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings ( or rays ). You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall (grave).

I see this scripture as being meant for the Hebrews and telling of a future resurrection. On that Passover weekend I also see a time element being spoken. Notice the word sun and not son. Not an error in translation; Lord was saying the sun being made on the fourth day, predicted his entry and coming into Jerusalem on that Passover after 4000 years, also the revolution of the year.

Parables and stories are there to alert us things which are shortly coming to pass and for me none is greater than the story of the feeding of the 4 and 5 thousand.

“Why do you discuss the fact that you have no bread? Do you not yet perceive or understand? Are your hearts hardened? 18 Having eyes do you not see, and having ears do you not hear? And do you not remember? 19 When I broke the five loaves for the five thousand, how many baskets full of broken pieces did you take up?” They said to him, “Twelve.” 20 “And the seven for the four thousand, how many baskets full of broken pieces did you take up?” And they said to him, “Seven.” 21 And he said to them, “Do you not yet understand?” Mark 8

What a question? Do you not understand? Well, first the baskets. From the Greek manuscripts we see a portent concering the baskets. The basket used to feed the 5000 was a kophino, and the basket used to feed the 4000 was a spuris. This holds true in all 4 gospels whenever the baskets are mentioned, as well in the book of Acts. The kophino basket used to feed the 5000 was jewish because when the people followed Jesus across Lake Galilee he was asked questions only a jew was asked, such as, " Our ancestors ate manna in the wilderness

As for the basket used to feed the 4000, Jesus had left the area of Tyre and Sidon in Lebanon and approached the area of Decapolis. Decapolis was a group of ten cities given to the Greeks for their assistance during the times of conquering the territory. When Apostle Paul was fleeing Damascus, he was let down over the wall in a spuris basket---A Gentile basket in a Gentile city. So we can easily say the kophino basket used to feed the 5000 was jewish and the spuris basket used to feed the 4000 was Gentile. Strongs Concordance for kophino is #2894 and for spuris #4711.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Part 2
Now to the feeding of the 4 & 5 thousand. If the Lord had wanted, He could have made it come out to the very crumb as to what was needed to feed the multitude. The miracle was the multiplication of food and we will feed them just as Jesus did! The jews were fed with 5 loaves and 2 fish, and the gentiles with 7 loaves and a few (2) fish.
Feeding of the 5000
5 loaves times 2 fish = 10
5000 divided by 10 = 500
500 times 12 baskets left over = 6000
6000 years

For in so many days the world was made, in so many thousand years shall it be concluded. Irenaeus, taught by Polycarp a hearer of Apostle John
Attend, my children, to the meaning of this expression, He finished in six days. This implies that the Lord will finish all things in six thousand years, for a day is with Him a thousand years. And He Himself testifies, saying, Behold, today will be as a thousand years. Therefore, my children, in six days, that is, in six thousand years, all things will be finished. And He rested on the seventh day. This means: when His Son, coming [again], shall destroy the time of the wicked man, and judge the ungodly, and change the-sun, and the moon, and the stars, then shall He truly rest on the seventh day. Barnabas--named an apostle in Acts 14

Feeding of the 4000
7 loaves times 2 fish = 14
4000 divided by 14 = 285.7143
Blessing left over are multiplied
7 baskets left over times 285.7143 =2000
2000 years
This is the number of years till his return. This time is called--The time of the gentiles, all are gentiles in this story of the 4000..

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
-------------------------------------
You are definitely asking the right question. I see the Tribulation beginning in 2025 on the Feast of Trumpets.

My reasoning comes partly from this scripture.

Daniel12: 12 Blessed is he who waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.

This is one of the scriptures that were sealed till a few years ago

Meaning 1335th day into the Tribulation

The Blessed day is the time of the resurrection/rapture. Since I understand that this takes place on Pentecost as the church began at Pentecost. Now, how sure am I this is the timing.

For one reason I counted back from Pentecost 1335 days to determine it was the Feast of Trumpets Now this arrangement only happens rarely and only can the events described happen in the near future on these dates. Trumpets and Pentecost. So I hope you like dates.
Oh. You're into predicting the day the end of time will start.

Yeah, no, that never works. Lots and lots of people have tried lots and lots of dates.

Despite all those failures though, it does still seem to be a popular hobby. I can't really see the attraction myself. Even if we DID know the exact day, what could we do about it.

"You can't rush it
You can't stop it"
- Hemphills

Jul 18, 2017
Next 6 to 9 months are crucial to end time events as nation against Nation means Gentile against Gentile as we edge towards Global warfare. Your comments
Also Muslims and Arabs against Jews and Israel. The conflict in Europe is not related to end-times as such. But overall what is happening around the world today is leading up to the reign of the Antichrist. That is what the New World Order, Globalism, and worldwide tyranny is doing. One strategic missile from Russia will end NATOs ambitions. That is what Putin has promised.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Also Muslims and Arabs against Jews and Israel. The conflict in Europe is not related to end-times as such. But overall what is happening around the world today is leading up to the reign of the Antichrist. That is what the New World Order, Globalism, and worldwide tyranny is doing. One strategic missile from Russia will end NATOs ambitions. That is what Putin has promised.
--------------------------------------
Well said. But the hatred of jews will increase and this is one reason Israel will partake of the covenant the antichrist is offering which will render them peace and security during first 3 1/2 of the tribulation. So many Arab nations will have to be weaken beforehand.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Oh. You're into predicting the day the end of time will start.

Yeah, no, that never works. Lots and lots of people have tried lots and lots of dates.

Despite all those failures though, it does still seem to be a popular hobby. I can't really see the attraction myself. Even if we DID know the exact day, what could we do about it.

"You can't rush it
You can't stop it"
- Hemphills
---------------------------------------------------------------
I agree we cannot change what is written.

2 Thess 2:2 Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our assembling to meet him,

Have any idea on our assembly?

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
One last post concerning his coming: 7 & 62 weeks

25 Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time. 26 And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off, and shall have nothing; and the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its[d] end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war; desolations are decreed.

His first coming about 2000 years ago IMO was very easy to solve. 7 weeks was 7 X 7=49

A Passover was coming when Jesus got into a discussion with some Pharisees who said:

It has taken us 46 years to build this temple. The 46 years building Jerusalem plus 3 years of ministry makes the 49. Pharisees had no excuse to not understand!

The 62 weeks can be 434 but fits nowhere. Many cram the 7 and 62 weeks and make historical account fit. but Daniel did not write 69 weeks, he separated the two coming. The 62 weeks were suppose to be a time of trouble like we are seeing today.

When it says 62 weeks, the word weeks can mean something with seven. I say it is number of Passover weeks which has seven designed into the feast.

Jesusalem was returned to Israel during the 6 day war in 1967

+62 Passovers
----------
2029 another perfect fit

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Pentecost in Year 2029 using Feast of Trumpets start point in year 2025---adding 1335 days

Date Calculator: Add to or Subtract From a Date
Enter a start date and add or subtract any number of days, months, or years.
Count DaysAdd DaysWorkdaysAdd WorkdaysWeekdayWeek №
Start Date
Month: /
Day: /
Year:
Date:
Today
Add/Subtract:(+) Add(–) Subtract
Years:
Months:
Weeks:
Days: