I would like to find someone for a serious relationship but…

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 26, 2024
Forgive me for my ignorance, but as a woman, I've been reading through this thread and trying to understand your point of view.

Are you saying that you are hoping to find and marry a woman who is also preoccupied with the onset of WW3, so that the two of you will be able to spend your lives looking for signs and symptoms of it together?

You started out the thread saying you'd really like to find someone, so I'm trying to clarify what it is you're looking for in a female companion.
No I am saying that I want to find, have a relationship with and marry a woman who knows what is coming and that the two of us would work together to do the best we can and enjoy what we can in spite of things. However that person would need to be at least willing to test things for herself because I do not think there is much time until the real "fire works" begin.

Just to clarify I am not looking for signs lol I am seeing events unfold and I understand that it will be an enigma to most if not all but I have borne witness since 2020 to things unfolding.. It is something I cannot deny for it has been a part of my life since then.

I am sure that you can understand the importance of her willingness after all... Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
No I am saying that I want to find, have a relationship with and marry a woman who knows what is coming and that the two of us would work together to do the best we can and enjoy what we can in spite of things. However that person would need to be at least willing to test things for herself because I do not think there is much time until the real "fire works" begin.

Just to clarify I am not looking for signs lol I am seeing events unfold and I understand that it will be an enigma to most if not all but I have borne witness since 2020 to things unfolding.. It is something I cannot deny for it has been a part of my life since then.

I am sure that you can understand the importance of her willingness after all... Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
That sounds just so romantic!

Hey babe, let's get married and watch the world end together.

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
If you knew who the ones who hide behind the "masks" of communism / nwo etc work. Then you would understand that though WW3 will never be announced officially announce it as then their target might not be in the position they want... it is a way for them to signal to each other they are ready to begin... The puppet masters who have strings throughout the world and all the countries. Who control from the shadows...
Are you the only one with such insight?

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Lol I really don't care what you / anyone say or infer about me. Lol and I don't just disclose things in detail to everyone... I have never followed the crowd perhaps you do, I don't know but I don't. I am imperfect and rely on His grace to sustain me. In truth I doubt you have even an inkling of what has been going on in South Africa and the world and that of course is your prerogative.
In fact, I don't even have an inkling on what is going on is South Africa.

I don't see the connection between South Africa, a bloody horse prancing about in London and the start of WW3 on April 24.

What does any of this have to do with your search for someone to start a serious relationship with?

I too am imperfect and, as yourself, rely on His grace to sustain me.

Aug 26, 2024
He is looking for a nice apocalypse lady to watch the world burn with.
Lol 🤣🤣🤣 I am not watching the world burn I too have to go through the fire just like everyone else. Apocalypse lady lol 😂 no not quite but someone that is aware or at least willing to see for herself, what is unfolding definitely.

Aug 26, 2024
That sounds just so romantic!

Hey babe, let's get married and watch the world end together.
Lol yes I am sure… Lol and perhaps if you knew the seriousness of things… and were not so flippant you would understand why I have such an inner battle… I never said the world is ending yes things won't be the same but ending like in hollywood conditioning no.

May 10, 2011

Alrighty.... I'm not saying you're wrong about your London horse theory. But I will say that horses breaking out of their pens and getting spooked & injured is a very common occurrence where I live, my countys' government even has a special unit to deploy in such cases. Add to that a good number of wineries and wheat fields, and OH MY GOODNESS, PEOPLE MY COUNTY IS GONNA BE GROUND ZERO FOR THE APOCALYPSE IDK HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS!!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱

Just messin' 😉. Really, I don't have any illusions that I'll be immune from world turmoil, but I'm much more interested in what I can DO to prepare myself and others for Jesus' return, whether it happens in my lifetime or not. The wise virgins didn't know any better than the foolish ones when the groom would come, the difference was that they were spiritually and physically prepared to meet Him when He did come.

So..... if you're really looking for a nice apocalypse lady 😉, why not tell us what you are doing to prepare for it in a practical sense? I'm sure Mrs. Noah trusted that her husband had heard from God about the flood coming, but it was probably his boat-building efforts that got her heart all a-flutter, if ya know what I mean 😜.

Aug 26, 2024
In fact, I don't even have an inkling on what is going on is South Africa.

I don't see the connection between South Africa, a bloody horse prancing about in London and the start of WW3 on April 24.

What does any of this have to do with your search for someone to start a serious relationship with?

I too am imperfect and, as yourself, rely on His grace to sustain me.
Indeed you don't and thanks for being honest.

Unfortunately it has everything to do with it because WW3 is the process of what allows the century of bondage to come undone.

It has everything to do with it because there is not much time left… I don't know how many of you watch what is going on with NATO and Russia but the wax is about to melt. NATO is poking the Bear and the Bear is about to lunge and when it does it will steam roll into Europe and it will not be stopped until the appointed time.

The USA even though the started the proxy war in Ukraine (actually it's a Russian civil war) will do what it normally does turn tail and sail away. For this time Russia is the aggressor and there is nothing the USA / NATO can do to stop it.

We will seek another Minsk agreement 2.0 here. America will abandon Europe.

Now knowing this and knowing how difficult things are going to be in South Africa and what is coming how could I not want a parnter that was prepared spiritually & mentally to weather the storm?

Of course I expect you will discount my reasoning but I know I can see it all unfolding. It was warned of long ago… (however you will no doubt not understand and that's OK I can't make you understand and it was revealed to you what I know I don't even know if you would believe it or whether it would be too much for you to handle?

Aug 26, 2024
Alrighty.... I'm not saying you're wrong about your London horse theory. But I will say that horses breaking out of their pens and getting spooked & injured is a very common occurrence where I live, my countys' government even has a special unit to deploy in such cases. Add to that a good number of wineries and wheat fields, and OH MY GOODNESS, PEOPLE MY COUNTY IS GONNA BE GROUND ZERO FOR THE APOCALYPSE IDK HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS!!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱

Just messin' 😉. Really, I don't have any illusions that I'll be immune from world turmoil, but I'm much more interested in what I can DO to prepare myself and others for Jesus' return, whether it happens in my lifetime or not. The wise virgins didn't know any better than the foolish ones when the groom would come, the difference was that they were spiritually and physically prepared to meet Him when He did come.

So..... if you're really looking for a nice apocalypse lady 😉, why not tell us what you are doing to prepare for it in a practical sense? I'm sure Mrs. Noah trusted that her husband had heard from God about the flood coming, but it was probably his boat-building efforts that got her heart all a-flutter, if ya know what I mean 😜.
So what none perhaps grasp is I have done all I can. Remember I said I am in a challenging financial position. Since 2020 I have had less and less to work with but when the particular warning came I did what I could and stocked up on tin and long life foods. It is difficult when you do not have finances so all you can do is do what you can.

What you don't realise nor understand is I made my choice when the time came I chose Jesus over the world. Over my own life. He is my focus and His will in what He is bringing to pass. Separation for His people from the world.

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
But, do not fool yourself for even 1 second into believing/thinking that a [truly] "serious" relationship is going to develop until [a certain anount of] face-to-face time spent together actually occurs.
I agree with this.
This thread brought to mind an experience I had with a guy online several years ago. We hit it off online and were chatting every evening and soon we were Skyping every evening. Anyway, I believed that in order to bring a relationship into reality you had to meet in person at least once with plans to continue to meet regularly (and I still believe this). But, this guy wanted to have a relationship before we met and I was into this guy, so I decided to give this online only thing a try. Not long after we started "our relationship" he broke up with me because according to him the world was going to end soon. I thought that either this guy just gave me the worst breakup line that I've ever heard anyone receive or he's got issues. Mind you, I'm not saying OP has issues, it's just that this thread made me think of that incident. After the breakup, I had found out that that guy had been going door to door warning people that the world was going to end and even went to some mountain in SoCal to wait on the world to end. And he waited and waited...and well, the world didn't end. Actually, I'm really glad and thankful that never went any further than online lol. Still, I personally think Gary is correct. That's just my personal stance, but to each their own.

I'll paraphrase an MLK quote that I like to utilize in my daily life, "Even if the world ended tomorrow, I'd still plant my apple tree today."
We can't stop living just because the world is going to end.

May 10, 2011
So what none perhaps grasp is I have done all I can. Remember I said I am in a challenging financial position. Since 2020 I have had less and less to work with but when the particular warning came I did what I could and stocked up on tin and long life foods. It is difficult when you do not have finances so all you can do is do what you can.

What you don't realise nor understand is I made my choice when the time came I chose Jesus over the world. Over my own life. He is my focus and His will in what He is bringing to pass. Separation for His people from the world.
The reason we weren't grasping what you have done to prepare is because you never told us until now. I don't fully understand your physical/financial situation but I would hope that if God is leading you in these revelations then He will also lead you in how to prepare for them.

Since wives are to submit to their husband's leadership, we need to know our man has things handled and our job is to support him. If we get stuck in the role of provider it leaves us feeling like we have all the responsibility but none of the authority. So yes, we are drawn to men of action who want our support rather than need our competence.

I'm glad you chose Jesus over the world! 😎 I certainly wasn't saying you hadn't, so please don't assume what I may or may not grasp. But I can't help but notice that you seem a bit.....paralyzed maybe? Like, what you see coming is so overwhelming to you that you're kind of stuck. Maybe thats something to pray about? When God tells me something it can certainly be jarring but He also gives me practical input to know how handle what is coming, and there's a lot of peace in that. Your apocalypse lady will find it appealing too, I promise! 😉

Aug 26, 2024
I agree with this.
This thread brought to mind an experience I had with a guy online several years ago. We hit it off online and were chatting every evening and soon we were Skyping every evening. Anyway, I believed that in order to bring a relationship into reality you had to meet in person at least once with plans to continue to meet regularly (and I still believe this). But, this guy wanted to have a relationship before we met and I was into this guy, so I decided to give this online only thing a try. Not long after we started "our relationship" he broke up with me because according to him the world was going to end soon. I thought that either this guy just gave me the worst breakup line that I've ever heard anyone receive or he's got issues. Mind you, I'm not saying OP has issues, it's just that this thread made me think of that incident. After the breakup, I had found out that that guy had been going door to door warning people that the world was going to end and even went to some mountain in SoCal to wait on the world to end. And he waited and waited...and well, the world didn't end. Actually, I'm really glad and thankful that never went any further than online lol. Still, I personally think Gary is correct. That's just my personal stance, but to each their own.

I'll paraphrase an MLK quote that I like to utilize in my daily life, "Even if the world ended tomorrow, I'd still plant my apple tree today."
We can't stop living just because the world is going to end.
Lol thanks for sharing... So again I didn't say the world is going to end. However we are without a doubt in the early stages of WW3. This isn't hollywood... where everything is totally exaggerated to get the full effect.

I would not break up with someone due to what is unfolding. However she would need to be pretty inwardly strong and we (if it was an online relationship) would both have to submit ourselves to Almighty God's will whether each of us or both of us come through this "refining period" we would have to surrender our whole lives to His will and even accept (which is very hard that we might not ever see each other in person which I would probably struggle with)

I wish I could tell you that what I know was just a figment of my imagination however I am dead serious in the fact we are already in the early stages of WW3 and have been so since April / May 2024...

Aug 26, 2024
The reason we weren't grasping what you have done to prepare is because you never told us until now. I don't fully understand your physical/financial situation but I would hope that if God is leading you in these revelations then He will also lead you in how to prepare for them.

Since wives are to submit to their husband's leadership, we need to know our man has things handled and our job is to support him. If we get stuck in the role of provider it leaves us feeling like we have all the responsibility but none of the authority. So yes, we are drawn to men of action who want our support rather than need our competence.

I'm glad you chose Jesus over the world! 😎 I certainly wasn't saying you hadn't, so please don't assume what I may or may not grasp. But I can't help but notice that you seem a bit.....paralyzed maybe? Like, what you see coming is so overwhelming to you that you're kind of stuck. Maybe thats something to pray about? When God tells me something it can certainly be jarring but He also gives me practical input to know how handle what is coming, and there's a lot of peace in that. Your apocalypse lady will find it appealing too, I promise! 😉
He has called me to bare witness and he gave a warning in April 2021 to stock up because a world wide famine is coming and will be on the same scale as what happened in Russia / Ukraine under the communists... were between 2-3 percent of the population was massacred - The Holodomor (know of it) well what happened to those countries will happen to the entire world and here is the scariest part it is all by design of the same communists that did it then.

I understand it is disjointed for you and others because you are trying to potentially fathom what I am saying...

As said I have done all I can... due to circumstances I am also limited in how much I can store as well. I have tired and am always trying to form group with my fellow kin here in South Africa first and then those overseas... I wasn't implying that you were saying anything here I was simply stating that so you could understand the seriousness of my mindset in this.

I don't claim to have all the answers for I am but a witness and it is all playing out but I do, do what I can and right now I am looking for online work (I have been looking for over a year now lol)

The practicality is do what you can with what you can each person's circumstances are different. Lol

Lol apocalypse lady lol I must be quite the curiosity to you and others this guy from South Africa saying all this stuff... I don't claim that this a personal direct revelation to me though I have had the confirmation to me personally if that makes sense...

After all I am an ordinary guy nothing inherently special about me just that I was one of the few (in the broader scope of Christians) that received grace to know and that by knowing I had to make changes to my life in a sense.

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
Lol thanks for sharing... So again I didn't say the world is going to end.
I didn't say you said the world was going to end. I said this thread brought to mind the incident I had... with the goof ball who did tell me that lol.

I would not break up with someone due to what is unfolding.
This is good to hear, 'cause people these days break up over the silliest reasons. I know a man whose ex-gf broke up with him due to the way he ate his pancakes. I thought this was just really silly until I had my own pancake experience. I made a bunch of pancakes for the guy (who I was in a relationship with at the time) to have while I was gone. I was going to be gone for a couple of months. I was later accused of making too many pancakes. What?! I thought men liked when us gals made them homemade things. Freeze them! Give them to the neighbor. Give them to the Fuzz Butts.
I tell ya', pancakes are going to be the end of this world :LOL:
Anyway, pardon me, Imma get outta here before I get further off topic. Maybe go make some pancakes...