How do I find a woman with no arms or legs?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2Cor41718

Mar 18, 2022
A very entertaining question.šŸ¤£
Although if such a woman exists, that would place a tremendous burden on you. You would have to wait on her hand and foot. Would be a full time job to take care of her. Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s what you had in mind.

God has given all of us something called free will. That means a loved one can hurt us, just as we can hurt them. Relationships can be ā€œrisky businessā€ and certainly require two people submitted to God and taking personal responsibility for their actions and character development.

Any good relationship will require a lifetime of growing together, good times, bad times, forgiving and asking for forgiveness. Not an easy thing to go. Never rush into this kind of relationship, itā€™s for life. It can be very painful and difficult if it leads to divorce. Iā€™ve personally walked through this myself as have many others.

Learning to be develop and be content in your relationship with Jesus. (First and foremost) is so important to being the right spouse and choosing the right person to spend your life with.šŸ˜Š

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Thalidomide victims can do a lot of things and not dont necessarily need a wheelchair, but because of their trucated height need an environment where things are easily accessible. So you might want to think of modifying your home to make it easier and less frustrating for them to do essential things a full bodied person takes for granted.

Mar 14, 2022
I once knew a girl who ran away from me. So I need a girl who doesn't have legs so she can't run.

A girl got angry and hit me one time. So the girl I want can't have arms either. No arms means no punches thrown.

Come to think of it, I made a girl cry once. I hurt her heart. The woman I am looking for needs to be emotionless also. No feeling, no crying.

No hair either. It takes too long to wash & brush, plus other men might find it attractive and then she might cheat on me.

Any tips on where to find her?
Just invest in a cage bro.