Hello! :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 3, 2024
Hello, I go by Mal. I'm questioning my faith, leaning to becoming a Christian again. I found this community through extensive searching online, and joined as everyone feels so warm and accepting! I have a lot of questions about how to study the Bible, how to partake in prayer, and how to find a church that I would like to ask at some point in a non introductory post.

I have been a Christian once, however I left after a few short months due to the discouragement I received from family (I was raised under a very different upbringing that discouraged being Christian). I dearly, dearly miss the religion, Jesus Christ, and God and am hoping to reconnect with all three of them. I have been trying to consistently do prayer, though I will fully admit I could do better. I also apologize preemptively if I am wrong in my terminology and spelling, I'm definitely trying my best despite my lack of knowledge on the subject.

Thank you for having me, I hope to make new friends with this group!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Glad to have you onboard with us Mel. All we can do is try our best. Welcome to CC.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
R (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
:)
"You came across fine with your words and thoughts. I surely commend you for wanting a
closer relationship with God. I hope you come to learn the importance of a spiritual connection,
opposed to a worldly connection."
316082338_2242895909204258_7604774210114589549_n.jpg

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Mal, welcome to CC and so good to meet you! There are many Threads here in the Bible Discussion Forum to check out and some great Bible study courses online. Happy Independence Day and God bless &keep you always🌹🙏

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Welcome to CC, Mal! 🥳 I hope you enjoy your time here 😊. I admire your resolve to go against what your family expects of you, that can take some real fortitude! 💪

I'm curious about your screen-name, I believe malachite is a green semi-precious gemstone. Are you a rock collector? 💎