Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 19, 2020
My name is Samuel. I come from New Zealand. I grew up in a small town and went to a Catholic school where I first learnt about Jesus and God. I went to church up until I was 18 and then stopped going. I wish I had carried on going. I moved away from Christ for a while but more recently God gave me a little bit of a nudge to tell me to get back on the right track. Now, I'm really on the right track.

I know what it's like to live with Jesus, and then without, and then with. From my own experience, living with Jesus is the best life. Life is far more enjoyable when you have Jesus and I know that for sure. So, hello to all your Christians. Stay positive, chill out. You have Jesus on your boat - he wants you to chill and have a good time even if the seas around you are choppy.

Sincerely,

Samuel.

Mar 19, 2020
Hi Deade, thanks for the welcome. I'm sure it will be an enjoyable time here.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and nice to meet you. Glad yo have you join us and see you at the forums, God bless you!

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless