God has already prepared the plague of hail.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rrcn

Oct 15, 2023
Amazing isn’t it? What do y’all think?

[Rev 16:21 KJV] 21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

[Job 38:22-23 KJV] 22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, 23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

[Jer 4:26 KJV] 26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place [was] a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, [and] by his fierce anger.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That's so last year. Finally got my new roofing installed.
Yeah, I think that a metal roof would be dinged up a little if God released the hail on top of it. We purchased a home 3 1/2 years ago that was completely remodeled, wiring, plumbing, dry wall, etc. New roof too.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
Amazing isn’t it? What do y’all think?

[Rev 16:21 KJV] 21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

[Job 38:22-23 KJV] 22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, 23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

[Jer 4:26 KJV] 26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place [was] a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, [and] by his fierce anger.
Scary to think about for sure

SonJudgment

Jun 25, 2024
Strong is the Lord God that judges her.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Happens in vial or bowl judgments but weather will play a big role beforehand