Getting a medical test on the 28th of june

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stingray72

Jun 15, 2024
I just ask that you pray with me that it would not be life threatening (cancer) and that all would be rectified through medicine or God's healing touch.

stingray72

Jun 15, 2024
I forgot about this thread but wanted to update no cancer praise God!

stingray72

Jun 15, 2024
Im going to be open here though they told me i have an enlarged prostate so im going to do some things that i believe might help stave off it getting worse or maybe even getting better. I welcome all prayers as well.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Im going to be open here though they told me i have an enlarged prostate so im going to do some things that i believe might help stave off it getting worse or maybe even getting better. I welcome all prayers as well.
Glad you are well friend.
There are things that work for a lot of men who help themselves.
On the other hand, A lot of surgeons like to treat them like a wart to be removed. I know of some men who had insurance coverage to remove that. Not telling anyone what to do, just reporting their regrets were the outcome.
Good thing you came away with all body parts in tact. 🙂👍

Did you learn anything from the audio class I posted?