Fun topics for convo

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 14, 2002
Movies ain't what they used to be.... that's why I'm living in the past 😔
Yea I am a 70s 80s 90s film guy myself although I was excited when the sequel to topgun finally hit and it was awesome saw it in theaters like 3 or 4 times now I'm hoping 3 is a greenlight

Oct 21, 2022
Yea I am a 70s 80s 90s film guy myself although I was excited when the sequel to topgun finally hit and it was awesome saw it in theaters like 3 or 4 times now I'm hoping 3 is a greenlight
As far as new fangled movies go it wasn't bad at all. I was pleasantly surprised for sure