Fulfilling a Prophecy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Recently I have been made aware that I have been fulfilling a prophecy of Isaiah, specifically Isaiah 9:6.

iT IS CERTAIN MANY HAVE BEEN DOING THE SAM without realizing.

I have become comfortabley praying to my Everlasting Father with the knowledge He is Jesus. It opens much to the understanding from God.

We become more acquainted with our Maker being One, and at the same time, all capable. Were I to continue I am afraid it would offend some, but those who believe our Father, Jesus, , the Holy Spirit, will be blessed greatly. What a privilege for us all, amen.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Thank you for sharing, brother in Christ. Very powerful Revelation. And helpful in understanding our relationship with God as Jesus.

Mar 29, 2019
Not wanting to create a fuss, but I think you are wrong.

To me, the bible makes a clear distinction between the father and the son, so it must be pretty important. Yes, they are one, but they are not the same. You can't call Jesus the 'father', it is not correct. He is always referred to as the 'son' only.

Now for your Isaiah 9.6 reference it is a little confusing, so I had to do some digging around. My gut feeling is we are interpreting it wrong - it just doesn't seem right as I don't know anywhere else Jesus is refererred to as 'father'. I did find a commentary referencing Isa 22, which uses the same Hebrew word (H1) in a similar context, but a non-literal meaning, which perhaps can give an alternate meaning to Isa 9..

Isa 22:21 ..and I will clothe him with your robe, and will fasten your girdle on him, and I will give your authority into his hand. And he shall be a father to the people of Jerusalem and to the house of Judah.

So, it is hard to say, but my feeling is you are wrong to call Jesus the 'father'.

And regards praying, I stick to Paul's example and pray to God the father, in the name of Jesus. Not TO Jesus the son.

eg. Eph 5:20 ..always giving thanks for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Recently I have been made aware that I have been fulfilling a prophecy of Isaiah, specifically Isaiah 9:6.

iT IS CERTAIN MANY HAVE BEEN DOING THE SAM without realizing.

I have become comfortabley praying to my Everlasting Father with the knowledge He is Jesus. It opens much to the understanding from God.

We become more acquainted with our Maker being One, and at the same time, all capable. Were I to continue I am afraid it would offend some, but those who believe our Father, Jesus, , the Holy Spirit, will be blessed greatly. What a privilege for us all, amen.
1 John 5: KJV
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
John 14:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

What did Yeshua/Jesus mean when he said: "He that hath seen me hath seen the Father"?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It is a prophecy giv en Isaiah by Jesus, thse Word, Who is God.

When I ask the Everlassting kFather to forgive my sin, realizing He is Jesus,, it hits home and tears tend dto well up in the eyes.

When we pray we are now praying to the One Who is Lord, God and Savior in His name. You see our Makaer will be whatever He wishes to be, just as He told Moses.