favorite music?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

enril

Aug 18, 2024
Well Metallica is now and has always been classified as metal. And one of the most influential metal bands ever.
The Black album had some good songs on it. Though not a fan of Enter Sandman. Could be because I grew up more familiar with their older music. Their thrash days. When they hopped genres to do something more mainstream accessible they got a lot of backlash from their old fans. I felt a negative when Enter Sandman came out, for the same reasons others did.
Eventually I got over it and enjoy the Black album now. Though perhaps my initial dislike of the change stuck with me.
Sad But True and Nothing Else Matters were my favorites. But anything after that album I lost all interest. I tried their Death Magnetic album, it's not bad but it didn't really grab me.

You may dig Skillet. Not really my thing but they're quite popular. Lacey Sturm. And also Flyleaf, Lacey Sturms old band. Their earlier stuff was best, to me. When she quit I lost interest.
Project 86 would be considered alt metal, though perhaps too heavy for you.
Off the top of my head that's all I can think of to recommend.
I listened to 'HOPE' by NF. and. wow. that is good.