drug test

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 29, 2013
i am a recovering hardcore stoner. before i knew better i thought weed was my only path to happiness. i havent smoked it in a good while but a couple weeks ago i was starving and ate a big plate of brownies before i realized they were pot brownies :( anyway, im trying to get this job thursday and idk if they're gonna drug test me or not, but please, my homies, pray if its God's will that i might get this job so i can begin the life i tried so desperately to smoke away

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
i am a recovering hardcore stoner. before i knew better i thought weed was my only path to happiness. i havent smoked it in a good while but a couple weeks ago i was starving and ate a big plate of brownies before i realized they were pot brownies :( anyway, im trying to get this job thursday and idk if they're gonna drug test me or not, but please, my homies, pray if its God's will that i might get this job so i can begin the life i tried so desperately to smoke away
I don't think normally people do a drug to test at job interviews, but I am sure everything will be fine. but Good for you:]

Oct 29, 2013
well if they wanted me to test a drug, my old reputation says im superbly qualified for that position. however, i believe they are testing for drugs, not testing my ability to do them lol. i just want to pass so my past will stop haunting me

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

So there was a random plate of pot brownies just lying around??

Anyways aside from just flat out not believing you

I'll pray the Lords will be done in this situation.

Maybe before you eat a whole plate of brownies you should check them for drugs first.

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying you will be able to stay away from places and situations which make it more difficult for you to stay off drugs.

J

jb800m

praying for wisdom and gods grace!!!

S

SteveM

Lord, help your child with his quest to leave drugs alone. Amen.

Oct 29, 2013

Maybe before you eat a whole plate of brownies you should check them for drugs first.
maybe you should know a bit more about what your talking about or my situation before you rush to judge me all like that. in my current living situation, i have to be around weed all the time whether i like it or not. if you think its as easy as looking at a brownie to see if there is THC in it, then you have absolutely zero clue what you are even talking about. its made into a butter form, you can't detect it all that easily. in fact, you'd have zero idea it was even in there until you felt the effects.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012

Maybe you get a nicer attitude?

Oct 29, 2013
it's not really my concern what this lady believes. that's all kinda between her and God at the end of the day. i'ma just pray for her for real. i don't really know what else i can do for her.

May 9, 2012

Wow...you can't just check for weed in brownies. It's cooked in chocolate which masks the odor. Hence why it's a popular way to hide the drug. I also know this user very personally so please don't judge his situation. He's actually being honest...

Oct 29, 2013
Hey but thanks for real to those of you that responded and didn't try to throw me under the bus I appreciate it.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hey but thanks for real to those of you that responded and didn't try to throw me under the bus I appreciate it.
Oh I tried my friend but the bus came already and I can't seem to be able to grab you... strange.. Can't... reach... laptop... preventing... physical contact...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for God's covering for you for this job and continued protection and streangth in your victory. :)

God bless
pickles

W

woka

Thank you Lord Jesus for your saving blood, thank you for loving us in spite of ourselves, thank you for dying for each and everyone of us, thank you that by your spirit we are able to see, hear you Lord Jesus. I pray that you touch this young man in a way that He knows what it is he should be doing, what it is he should be hearing, and where it is he should be going. Let you and your Will be the beginning and the end of his purpose.

In Jesus name I pray

D

Donkeyfish07

Ill pray for you, in earnest.......but seriously, if you live in a house full of smokers....Always ask before you get into the brownies...lol.

P.S. Drink a lot of water the day before