Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I'll take that as an admission that you can't point to anything communist Harris is promising to do either.
Bro, if a communist calls you a progressive, you be a radical! No joke!

If that's truly all you know, that's your issue.
Except polls have been taken and over 30 % of people still say they don't know her or her policies. So there's that.

Watching Christians be this unquestioningly loyal to hedonistic, immoral sinner like Trump is probably one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.
Boy, you are pretty handy with those stones bro! Weren't you the one decrying the harshness of the church on gays? Yet when it's someone you don't like, boy just flingin' those stones. I'd say that's slightly hypocritical.

I'd bet money that if I offered to walk through the evidence that led a jury to convict him, you would refuse to even discuss it, probably because you're not aware of most of it.
Mmm I bet you're unaware of Dems that have come out and said these charges are trumped up and going too far, lawyers that have come out on the Dems side. Pelosi said there is no way Trump is getting back in office!! How would she know, does she have a crystal ball?

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Trump is very much electable. Even more so now that his team has fleshed out.

On the other hand there may never be, (nor has there ever been) a ticket more unelectable then Kamala/Walz.

My question is: how could it NOT be unlawful to be a communist running for high office in America?
They promised ol' Bernie another several million dollar home in Vermont to let up on Biden and let him win. They knew they weren't winning with Commie Bernie and his bros. They are hoping no one just heard Bernie call her a progressive. That would be a stake through the heart.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
This is epic. Trump saying we will defend the second amendment while standing behind bulletproof glass, LOL.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I can't give my vote to a terribly immoral and hedonistic man like Trump, with his greed, extreme love of money, adultery, fornication, etc.

Far better to write my own name in than to give my vote to such a person.
Neither can I. Trump was given credibility by Lance Wallnau when he proclaimed that Trump has the "Cyrus annointing"; that is, like Cyrus in the Old Testament who freed the Jews in Babylon so they could return to Zion and rebuild, Trump was a pagan king who would rebuild the US. I personally believe if not for this he never would've gotten enough traction with evangelicals to win. This was what was needed for them to justify all his hedonism and vote for him. The myth, to this day, that he has the endorsement of God is what keeps many of his disciples in his camp.

This isn't just an example of a shrewd political move, but also an example of how eager Christians are these days to swallow any "prophecy" that comes down the pike, so long as it's something they want to hear.

Just as an interesting observation, Trump isn't pagan. He was raised Presbyterian and in 2017 declared he had become a nondenominational Christian after meeting with his spiritual advisor Paula White Cain and other Christian leaders; many of whom are leaders in the NAR and promote 7 Mountain Dominionism. But never let the truth get in the way of a good prophecy.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
This is epic. Trump saying we will defend the second amendment while standing behind bulletproof glass, LOL.
Oh lol, yes, the attempted murder of a president and the actual murder of a citizen is hilarious! I tell you one thing, if one of those good ol patriots had been allowed to carry, they would have had home boy off the roof a whole lot sooner!!!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
@JayBird
@ResidentAlien
@Maggiefortruth
@tedincarolina

My dear friends:

Should the authorities continue to intervene so that the Tren de Aragua gang is prevented from spreading terror all over the land?
Or is this some kind of MAGA hoax?
Please let us know.

Libs of TikTok on X: "BREAKING: Venezualan gang Tren de Aragua have reportedly taken over a hotel in El Paso, TX. The El Paso County Attorney’s office just filed a restraining order against the hotel. They allege the owner has allowed illegal activity to go on for months. Police have been called https://t.co/LLJ61NQnNI" / X

BREAKING: Venezualan gang Tren de Aragua have reportedly taken over a hotel in El Paso, TX.

The El Paso County Attorney’s office just filed a restraining order against the hotel.

They allege the owner has allowed illegal activity to go on for months.

Police have been called there over 700 times in 2 years.

Surveillance photos show 2 men in an altercation and a migrant holding a weapon.

Libs of TikTok on X: "More info: https://t.co/h0f3jyg7xb" / X

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
What's odd about that?
He is being consistent. He loves the second amendment and has bulletproof glass.

Liberals hate the second amendment and have bulletproof glasses, homes, security and walls for private protection.
That's called hypocrisy.

Trump is not being a hypocrite. He's being a winner while pumping iron at the gym with Rocky.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Americans and America are going bankrupt, gradually and then suddenly.
Too bad so sad. And no, communism is not the answer @ResidentAlien

Charlie Bilello on X: "Average US family health insurance premium... 1999: $6k 2002: $8k 2005: $11k 2008: $13k 2011: $15k 2014: $17k 2017: $19k 2020: $21k 2023: $24k That's a 314% increase since 1999 (6.1% per year). (Note: US CPI inflation has increased 2.5%/year) https://t.co/l5IYmkeySJ https://t.co/IrlFy3exU6" / X

Average US family health insurance premium...
1999: $6k
2002: $8k
2005: $11k
2008: $13k
2011: $15k
2014: $17k
2017: $19k
2020: $21k
2023: $24k
That's a 314% increase since 1999 (6.1% per year). (Note: US CPI inflation has increased 2.5%/year)

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

JayBird

Aug 15, 2024

JayBird

Aug 15, 2024
Boy, you are pretty handy with those stones bro! Weren't you the one decrying the harshness of the church on gays? Yet when it's someone you don't like, boy just flingin' those stones. I'd say that's slightly hypocritical.

If you ever see me trying to deny Trump supporters their civil rights, you'll have a point.

Mmm I bet you're unaware of Dems that have come out and said these charges are trumped up and going too far, lawyers that have come out on the Dems side. [
/QUOTE]
So first, I guess that means you don't want to discuss the actual evidence that was used to convict Trump.

Also, I guess that debunks the notion that the Dems were behind it all. :LOL:

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
What's odd about that?
He is being consistent. He loves the second amendment and has bulletproof glass.

Liberals hate the second amendment and have bulletproof glasses, homes, security and walls for private protection.
That's called hypocrisy.

Trump is not being a hypocrite. He's being a winner while pumping iron at the gym with Rocky.
Fully supporting the 2nd Amendment while behind bullet-proof glass so he does not get whacked by the people who HATE the 2nd Amendment is a profile in courage and integrity.

Why oh why does this @JayBird person fail to understand the obvious. Every single time?
I think team György Schwartz put his brain in a blender.

JayBird

Aug 15, 2024
With so many prominent Republicans urging voters to reject Trump, and with former VP Cheney being among them, I had to laugh when I saw this today.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yep, very weird to see Democrats cheering on Dick Cheney. Never thought I'd see that! :unsure:
Same goes for Kamala's new best buddy Vladmir Putin.
Now they have two murder-bot war mongers on their team.
Doubtless a portent of things to come.

Congratulations Democrats. RFK & Tulsi get kicked to the curb, Putin and Cheney get the red carpet.