CHRISTIANS MUST STAND UP FOR THEIR BELIEFS, NO MATTER THE COST/PERSECUTION

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Aussie52

Aug 31, 2022
Times are getting tough for Christians.

R

RichMan

You ain't seen nothing yet.
Many of our forefathers died a violent death and many of us may also die.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You ain't seen nothing yet.
Many of our forefathers died a violent death and many of us may also die.
Many of our forefathers also owned other human beings as property so I'm not sure I would uplift them as exemplars of morality
That being said? I don't think someone should be fired over a tweet unless it was threatening violence or something

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
Officer Kersey was suspended for nothing more than voicing his 'religious' opinion.

Government has become the 'thought patrol police'. You are no longer free to have opinions contrary to the government line.

R

RichMan

Many of our forefathers also owned other human beings as property so I'm not sure I would uplift them as exemplars of morality
That being said? I don't think someone should be fired over a tweet unless it was threatening violence or something
Another foolish post by you.
Very few of our forefathers ever owned other humans.
You continue to judge the many for the sins of the few.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
who is your forefather

Abraham?