Christian Games

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
So about a year ago I joined a lovely group thats dedicated to making games with Christian themes in them. There were biblical games back in 90s but most were blantant rip offs of other games and many were not nearly as fun as the games they ripped. Many of which are ridiculed today unfortunately. I have not played any of these older games but I have heard that they are very unimpressive. Thankfully a new generation (mostly gamers and nerds) are trying to change that. Its not just video games, but board games and card games too. (Im currently working on a card game myself as well as book series based on it. Mostly for fun to improvemy design at) Theres several Board Games that are part of the group have been successful in kickstarter. As well has games that have made it successfully to systems such as the switch and ps4. My reason for sharing this is I know that there are gamers here and I was wondering what kind of game or games (regardless of format) would you make? And what is stopping you from taking a stab at it?

Jun 22, 2021
I think a good survival game set up in the Tribulation would be amazing. Forget zombies and such when you have to deal with God's wrath on Earth and avoiding the Anti-Christs followers while staying true to God as one of the saved during the tribulation. As for what has kept me from doing it I can sum up in one work: Skills. As in I don't have them. I'm going to be working on my writing some, but it is beginner stuff at best. As for design and everything else....nope.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I think a good survival game set up in the Tribulation would be amazing. Forget zombies and such when you have to deal with God's wrath on Earth and avoiding the Anti-Christs followers while staying true to God as one of the saved during the tribulation. As for what has kept me from doing it I can sum up in one work: Skills. As in I don't have them. I'm going to be working on my writing some, but it is beginner stuff at best. As for design and everything else....nope.
Writing is always good. I write myself and im capable of okay illustrations and game design. Those are skills you acquire after working on them.