can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
This is a big pet peeve of mine lately. I've been having a variety of paperwork after dad's passing. It seems that the VA paperwork has the least amount of room to fill out information. A person needs a few Whangdoodle Wipe Outs to get through it all.

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
I heard a lot about it, so I had to see it once. Clowns can be creepy. That was the creepiest I've seen, but I haven't seen "IT."
I've seen the original IT several times over the years. I seen the remake once at the theater. I think I was the only in the theater.
Killer Klowns is comical, whereas some people think IT is frightening. I didn't find either to be frightening, but it's probably because I've become immune to scary movies. I was watching scary movies with my mother when I was 4...I sometimes think she named me after the movie Carrie!

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I've seen the original IT several times over the years. I seen the remake once at the theater. I think I was the only in the theater.
Killer Klowns is comical, whereas some people think IT is frightening. I didn't find either to be frightening, but it's probably because I've become immune to scary movies. I was watching scary movies with my mother when I was 4...I sometimes think she named me after the movie Carrie!
😄. At least she doesn't call you IT.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
It's open season year round here on feral cats, dogs and pigs. We define feral as a stray in our yard. We give the cats and dogs to the buzzards cause no one else wants them. We make bacon and sausage out of the pigs. We've tried, but had no success, making it open season or those who drop their pets (usually pregnant) off near our houses.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
It's open season year round here on feral cats, dogs and pigs. We define feral as a stray in our yard. We give the cats and dogs to the buzzards cause no one else wants them. We make bacon and sausage out of the pigs. We've tried, but had no success, making it open season or those who drop their pets (usually pregnant) off near our houses.
When we lived on Feral Cat Street the cats were a protected "pest". City said we could be arrested or fined if we killed them. 😒

Billyd

May 8, 2014
When we lived on Feral Cat Street the cats were a protected "pest". City said we could be arrested or fined if we killed them. 😒
We would have no feral animals if we could have the people who drop them off on the side of the road fined or better yet jailed for a few months.