Boston Bombing Suspects: The Tsarnaev Brothers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 26, 2012

What if it isn't that "plainly" and you are simply using scripture to advance your bigotry, like the Roman Church does through punitive supersessionism? Who did Old Testament saints sing praises to - even without knowing it?
The one mediator between man and God? The Son of God?

Psa 95:1 O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

Well if we are saved by a name rather than a person through which the condition of our heart is transformed, then you are headed to hell, because the name "Jesus" couldn't have come along until the letter "J" came along in the 5th century. The Messiah's name is Yeshua.

Now Paul also said that God Himself blinded some Jews so their eyes couldn't see and ears couldn't hear. This was penned well after the Gospel:

Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
Did you know that in English J was pronounced with a Y sound? It wasn't until the 15th century that the sound changed. Also Greek does not have an "sh" sound. They can't pronounce His name in Hebrew.

Even your name would be different in different languages. But if the qualifier of whom you are talking about is there they are still talking about the same person.

See whether ones says His name as Jesus,Yashua,Jehu (German) ,etc as long as the qualifier that He is the Christ,the Christos,the Messiah,the Meschiach from Nazareth,they all refer to the same person. Please God is so much bigger then our languages. He knows exactly who we are talking about. We make the languages the barrier not Him.

P

PeteWaldo

Just because I have not figured out how to do it yet doesn't mean I haven't tried. Yes it is the best I can do at the moment. I am not very computer savy. I am also a three finger typist for your information. I have learned how to quote the first part,just haven't quite learned how to do multiple quotes within the thread.
When you pushed "reply with quote" to post your last post, in the upper left hand corner you might have noticed a tag that looked like this:
Put your mouse cursor next to one end of that tag, and then hold your left mouse button down and drag it across to the other side of that tag until the while tag is highlighted. Then click on your right mouse button and select "copy"

Then go to the very bottom right of the post, and you will see a tag that looks like this:
[/QU OTE]

Put your mouse cursor to the right side of that tag, and click your right mouse button and select "paste", after which the pair of tags should look like this:

[/QU OTE]
Then put your cursor at one side of that pair of tags and hold your left mouse button down and drag it across them to highlight the pair. Then click on your right mouse button and select "copy".

Then anywhere you want to break the post to insert text, all you have to do is click your right mouse button in the desired spot and select "paste", and it will insert the pair of tags, and then you can enter your text between the tags like this:

[/QU OTE]Insert your text between the tags like this.
You can do that repeatedly throughout the post, to address any individual point you choose, and the post will stay nicely organized.

After you are finished with all your replies to the post, remove the right side tag of that one pair of tags that you initially pasted into the very bottom right of the post, which is this:
Remove this tag
to leave only this tag [/QU OTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 26, 2012
When you pushed "reply with quote" to post your last post, in the upper left hand corner you might have noticed a tag that looked like this:
Put your mouse cursor next to one end of that tag, and then hold your left mouse button down and drag it across to the other side of that tag until the while tag is highlighted. Then click on your right mouse button and select "copy"

Then go to the very bottom right of the post, and you will see a tag that looks like this:
[/QU OTE]

Put your mouse cursor to the right side of that tag, and click your right mouse button and select "paste", after which the pair of tags should look like this:

[/QU OTE]
Then put your cursor at one side of that pair of tags and hold your left mouse button down and drag it across them to highlight the pair. Then click on your right mouse button and select "copy".

Then anywhere you want to break the post to insert text, all you have to do is click your right mouse button and select "paste" and it will insert the pair of tags, and then you can enter your text between the tags:

[/QU OTE]Insert your text between the tags like this.
You can do that repeatedly throughout the post, to address any individual point you choose, and the post will stay nicely organized.

After you are finished replying to the post, remove the right side tag of that one pair of tags that you initially pasted into the bottom right, which is this:
Remove this tag
to leave only this tag [/QU OTE]
Thank you.

P

PeteWaldo

AOK. It will work better in a normal post. I had to put a space in those tags in order for you to be able to see them, and I think that goofed up the HTML a little bit as the forum software didn't completely ignore them. If you quote this normal post and practice breaking it a couple of times I think it should work fine.

Dec 26, 2012
AOK. It will work better in a normal post. I had to put a space in those tags in order for you to be able to see them, and I think that goofed up the HTML a little bit as the forum software didn't completely ignore them. If you quote this normal post and practice breaking it a couple of times I think it should work fine.
It may also be on my end a browser issue. (I don't use IE,and I found some minor functions don't always work as well in certain browsers) I have tried using the multi quote feature and it doesn't seem to want to work for me so I have to find a work around.

P

PeteWaldo

zone

Jun 13, 2010
That's right. You prefer to advance the Islamic conquest of the world.

sarah?
is it true?

drett and i could find a cabinet post for you.
i guess.

pete you're a kook.

Dec 26, 2012

sarah?
is it true?

drett and i could find a cabinet post for you.
i guess.

pete you're a kook.

Nah,

I would be in trouble right away with them also. First I am a westernized woman.

Two Jesus treated women with more dignity then any other leader.

Three I would would be the one to tell the clerics off. UMM Guys you want me to follow you,if YOU think being a suicide bomber is such a good idea why is it you guys NEVER lead by example? Perhaps if they did lead by example it would solve part of the problem. (What I don't understand is why their followers never ask those questions)

Perhaps if Peter actually took a look at who and what the Israelis actually honor with their postage stamps and such he might actually see a pattern. It's not hidden there.

P

PeteWaldo

Nah,

I would be in trouble right away with them also. First I am a westernized woman.

Two Jesus treated women with more dignity then any other leader.

Three I would would be the one to tell the clerics off. UMM Guys you want me to follow you,if YOU think being a suicide bomber is such a good idea why is it you guys NEVER lead by example? Perhaps if they did lead by example it would solve part of the problem. (What I don't understand is why their followers never ask those questions)

Perhaps if Peter actually took a look at who and what the Israelis actually honor with their postage stamps and such he might actually see a pattern. It's not hidden there.
Do you wonder why Zone's fan club consists of herself and a Muslim (Drett)?

Sahih Muslim B41, #6981 Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You will fight against the jews and you will kill them until even a stone would say: Come here, Muslim, there is a Jew (hiding himself behind me) ; kill him.

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things."

[video=youtube;XBnciAZDoL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBnciAZDoL4[/video]

Dec 26, 2012
Just because Zone talks to Drett as a person,and doesn't talk to him as if somehow he is the scum of the earth,I can't imagine why he would talk to her with respect,even though they don't agree. It comes across as all you want to do is attack him. :rolleyes:

From the time I met her in here I have seen nothing that would make me NOT respect her also. I see her as a dear friend and someone I can trust completely. If that makes me a bad person somehow OH well. So if that makes me part of her fan club I can handle it.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
i'd hang out with Drett any day over y'all.
any day of the week. if he'd consider me his friend i'd be honored.

i've always found Muslims to be respectful and polite and open in discussion.
they never trash Jesus or threaten me in any way.

you watch too many Hollywood propaganda films.
i don't know what planet you live on...go to Saudi Arabia (FAKE ISLAM by FAKERS allied with your peeps) Pete - talk the way you do here about Muslims who have done you no wrong. see how long you keep your head. and see if anyone from the West comes to your aid.

better yet go to Jerusalem to a synagogue and start preaching Jesus of Nazareth Crucified for Israel - see what happens to ya:rolleyes:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Early 1997: Leading Radical Imam Abu Hamza Begins Working with British Security Services

Abu Hamza. [Source: Ian Waldie / Reuters / Corbis]

London-based imam Abu Hamza al-Masri starts working with two branches of the British security services, the police’s Special Branch and MI5, the domestic counterintelligence service. The relationships continue for several years and there are at least seven meetings between Abu Hamza and MI5 between 1997 and 2000 (see October 1, 1997, November 20, 1997, and September 1998). Based on records of the meetings, authors Daniel O’Neill and Sean McGrory will describe the relationship as “respectful, polite, and often cooperative.”

Rhetoric - One theme in the meetings, which take place at Abu Hamza’s home and a mosque he runs in Finsbury Park, is that the security services tell Abu Hamza that they do not want any trouble and ask him to tone down some of his more inflammatory comments. Abu Hamza listens politely, but always replies he is committed to jihad. However, over this period Abu Hamza’s rhetoric changes subtly, and he begins attacking “Zionists,” rather than simply “Jews.” Abu Hamza will later say that he asks security officers if his sermons are inappropriate, and they reply, “No, freedom of speech, you don’t have to worry unless we see blood on the streets.”

Information - Abu Hamza provides the security services with information about the ideology of various extremist factions, as well as “tidbits” of information about others, although in one case he provides specific intelligence that leads to the detention of two terrorist suspects. He also likes to “tell tales” about one of his rival preachers, Sheikh Omar Bakri Mohammed, and his Al-Muhajiroun organization.

Favors - Sometimes Abu Hamza asks for favors from his handlers. For example, on one occasion he requests the release of some associates after promising that they are not a threat in Britain.

Beyond the Reach of British Law - Abu Hamza will tell his aides that he is “beyond the reach of British law,” and will neglect to pay the mosque’s electricity and water bills. Authors Sean O’Neill and Daniel McGrory will later comment: “Increasingly, Abu Hamza acted as if Finsbury Park had divorced itself from Britain and was operating as an independent Muslim state. He contacted extremist groups, offering his services as an ambassador for them in [Britain] and presenting the mosque as a place of guaranteed asylum.” [O'NEILL AND MCGRORY, 2006, PP. 96-97, 143-5]

Entity Tags: UK Security Service (MI5), Sean O’Neill, Daniel McGrory, Abu Hamza al-Masri, Metropolitan Police Special Branch, Special Branch (Britain)
Timeline Tags: Complete 911 Timeline

Context of 'Early 1997: Leading Radical Imam Abu Hamza Begins Working with British Security Services' < click

OOPSIE.

zone

Jun 13, 2010

Sahih Muslim B41, #6981 Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You will fight against the jews and you will kill them until even a stone would say: Come here, Muslim, there is a Jew (hiding himself behind me) ; kill him.

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things."
Report: Israel, UAE, Saudis in huge US arms deal

By JPOST.COM STAFF04/19/2013 10:17

US President Barack Obama (R) meets with King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
June 29, 2010. Photo: REUTERS/Larry Downing

CHECK OUT THAT MASONIC GRIP

'NY Times' reports deal to address Iranian, other regional threats; Israel to be 1st foreign military to receive V-22 Osprey.

The US Department of Defense is nearing the finalization of a $10 billion arms deal with Israel, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, The New York Times reported Thursday.

The arms sale is aimed at bolstering defenses against possible future Iranian threats, the report said.

Related:
Security and Defense: The war between wars
US defense chief Hagel to visit Israel in April
According to the Times, Israel would be permitted to purchase from American contractors the KC-135 refueling tanker planes, "anti-radiation" missiles that target air-defense radars, new advanced radars for jets and the V-22 Osprey aircraft.

The deal also reportedly will include $3 billion dollars in military aid to Israel this fiscal year.

The sale of the V-22 Osprey will be the first to any foreign military, according to the report.

The deal was designed “not just to boost Israel’s capabilities, but also to boost the capabilities of our Persian Gulf partners so they, too, would be able to address the Iranian threat — and also provide a greater network of coordinated assets around the region to handle a range of contingencies,” the report quoted a US official as saying.

The United Arab Emirates would purchase 26 F-16 warplanes under the deal, and it and Saudi Arabia would be sold precision missiles to be launched from these planes, the report said.

The Times reported that Israel was reassured that the US would monitor Saudi Arabia and the UAE's use of the advanced missiles.

The deal is set to be finalized next week when US Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel visits Israel and region, according to the report.

Report: Israel, UAE, Saudis in huge US arms deal | JPost | Israel News < click

okay...how does that work exactly?

The House of Saud has gone through three phases: the First Saudi State, the Second Saudi State, and the modern nation of Saudi Arabia. The First Saudi State marked the expansion of Wahhabi Islam.

OH IT'S ALL IN THE FAMILY.

P

PeteWaldo

Just because Zone talks to Drett as a person,and doesn't talk to him as if somehow he is the scum of the earth,I can't imagine why he would talk to her with respect,even though they don't agree. It comes across as all you want to do is attack him. :rolleyes:

From the time I met her in here I have seen nothing that would make me NOT respect her also. I see her as a dear friend and someone I can trust completely. If that makes me a bad person somehow OH well. So if that makes me part of her fan club I can handle it.
Sharing of the same spirit, and as fellow propagandists. Such as Drett's preposterous lies like "Islam introduces the concept of one God" in the 7th century, when what Muhammad and his boys in fact did, was slaughter innocent Jewish farm boys and their dads and grandpas and rape and press into sexual slavery their little sisters and moms and grandmoms (who had of course been monotheists for thousands of years before Muhammad), while selling the discards off into slavery to purchase camels and swords. BANU QURAYZA MASSACRE
http://christianchat.com/christian-...rgentina-iran-bombing-probe-3.html#post962878

The same tired old dissimulation about terrorists being just bad individuals, rather than true sincere fundamental Muslims that GET Islam through Islam's books. Terrorists just like the self-admitted terrorist that they follow, while those who aren't fighting are hypocrites and renegades. Peacenick Muslims in truth being the only "bad" Muslims - opposite of Muhammad..... JIHAD
http://christianchat.com/christian-...rgentina-iran-bombing-probe-2.html#post961750
Yet when the truth is pointed out to him through his own books he is struck dumb for a reply as Muhammad's followers always are. Rather than answer he just ignores and continues on with the lies of his propaganda.
http://christianchat.com/christian-...rgentina-iran-bombing-probe-4.html#post965461

Even suggesting that Jew hating and genocide desiring Achmed Ahmadijinahad is just a sincere guy that means well....
http://christianchat.com/christian-...-argentina-iran-bombing-probe.html#post959136

While Zone is out there assigning beliefs to all Jews and quoting the Talmud, perhaps toward an end that she may well deserve, with self-proclaimed Christian and Talmud thumper Ted Pike and his wife.
Ted Pike: My Wife Died a Martyr for God and Freedom

While you seem completely unable to discern a difference between the right of Israelis to defend the freedom, liberty and right to self-determination offered by the Israeli democracy for the benefit of Israeli Jews, Christians and non-Muslim Arabs (where Muslims also enjoy more freedom than they do in any Islam controlled country on earth) - who just want to be left alone in peace to continue to be productive world citizens - and by ignoring that fact those you instead champion which are the the unproductive Islamic imperialistic aggressors and terrorists that are committed to conquer and subjugate the Israeli Jews, Christians and non-Muslim Arabs to themselves - as Muhammad's true followers have been obligated to do everywhere and to everybody else around the world - for the last 1400 years.
At least Drett's got the excuse of being deceived by the false prophet Muhammad.
JIHAD

Dec 26, 2012
Sharing of the same spirit, and as fellow propagandists. Such as Drett's preposterous lies like "Islam introduces the concept of one God" in the 7th century, when what Muhammad and his boys in fact did, was slaughter innocent Jewish farm boys and their dads and grandpas and rape and press into sexual slavery their little sisters and moms and grandmoms (who had of course been monotheists for thousands of years before Muhammad), while selling the discards off into slavery to purchase camels and swords. BANU QURAYZA MASSACRE
http://christianchat.com/christian-...rgentina-iran-bombing-probe-3.html#post962878

The same tired old dissimulation about terrorists being just bad individuals, rather than true sincere fundamental Muslims that GET Islam through Islam's books. Terrorists just like the self-admitted terrorist that they follow, while those who aren't fighting are hypocrites and renegades. Peacenick Muslims in truth being the only "bad" Muslims - opposite of Muhammad..... JIHAD
http://christianchat.com/christian-...rgentina-iran-bombing-probe-2.html#post961750
Yet when the truth is pointed out to him through his own books he is struck dumb for a reply as Muhammad's followers always are. Rather than answer he just ignores and continues on with the lies of his propaganda.
http://christianchat.com/christian-...rgentina-iran-bombing-probe-4.html#post965461

Even suggesting that Jew hating and genocide desiring Achmed Ahmadijinahad is just a sincere guy that means well....
http://christianchat.com/christian-...-argentina-iran-bombing-probe.html#post959136

While Zone is out there assigning beliefs to all Jews and quoting the Talmud, perhaps toward an end that she may well deserve, with self-proclaimed Christian and Talmud thumper Ted Pike and his wife.
Ted Pike: My Wife Died a Martyr for God and Freedom

While you seem completely unable to discern a difference between the right of Israelis to defend the freedom, liberty and right to self-determination offered by the Israeli democracy for the benefit of Israeli Jews, Christians and non-Muslim Arabs (where Muslims also enjoy more freedom than they do in any Islam controlled country on earth) - who just want to be left alone in peace to continue to be productive world citizens - and by ignoring that fact those you instead champion which are the the unproductive Islamic imperialistic aggressors and terrorists that are committed to conquer and subjugate the Israeli Jews, Christians and non-Muslim Arabs to themselves - as Muhammad's true followers have been obligated to do everywhere and to everybody else around the world - for the last 1400 years.
At least Drett's got the excuse of being deceived by the false prophet Muhammad.
JIHAD

Do you honestly believe that somehow Islam is any different then the Vikings,the Samurai's or any other religion that were warriors who wanted domination? This type of stuff has been going on for thousands of years. How many people have tried to conquer the world or were horrible dictators to their there own people? You have Kahn,Hitler,Stalin,Lenin,Mao,Napoleon,etc etc. The Lord told us these things would go on TILL THE TIME HE COMES BACK. Change the names the names,the players and it's all part of the world as it has become. There is NOTHING new under the sun. Only two things will ever change it preaching the gospel of Christ to bring about changed hearts and lives,or His return. Hating them is NOT going to change it. All that will do is lead to death and destruction on both sides,and many innocent lives will be lost. How many more soldiers will have to die? How many more little children have to die on both sides?

Dec 26, 2012
Peter,

UMM don't you find it a bit ironic that the US would never lift a finger to rescue our true Christian brothers and sisters in places like China,the old Soviet Union,India,Africa and other places where they were being persecuted,tortured and killed yet as a country we never lifted a finger to save them,yet we will bend over backwards for Israel. Why is this? Why haven't we tried to do this for our true brothers and sisters in Christ,but yet we leave them to the wolves? Why Pete? Aren't they just as important,or are they just fodder?

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
i'd hang out with Drett any day over y'all.
any day of the week. if he'd consider me his friend i'd be honored.

i've always found Muslims to be respectful and polite and open in discussion.
they never trash Jesus or threaten me in any way.

you watch too many Hollywood propaganda films.
i don't know what planet you live on...go to Saudi Arabia (FAKE ISLAM by FAKERS allied with your peeps) Pete - talk the way you do here about Muslims who have done you no wrong. see how long you keep your head. and see if anyone from the West comes to your aid.

better yet go to Jerusalem to a synagogue and start preaching Jesus of Nazareth Crucified for Israel - see what happens to ya:rolleyes:
Maybe Waldo could go to Israel and try to help his fellow Christians make it to church ? I am sure he could use his persuasive charm. :)

DataFiles_Cache_TempImgs_2011_1_images_News_2011_04_23_iof-assault_300_02.jpg

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2011/04/israeli-policemen-beat-palestinian-christians-on-their-way-to-church

P

PeteWaldo

Hating them is NOT going to change it.
It's not uncommon for dishonest people to try to switch the subject to being about hatred of persons, in order to falsely accuse and avoid the actual subject, while advancing false propaganda. But as my posts uniformly illustrate, the discussion isn't about persons, by rather the cult of the false prophet Muhammad itself.
http://christianchat.com/christian-...suspects-tsarnaev-brothers-4.html#post1014496

Since Muhammad proclaimed the exact opposite of the Gospel - that Christ wasn't crucified - and for a Muslim to proclaim that Jesus is the Son of God or even to pray in Jesus' name constitutes the ONLY UNFORGIVABLE SIN - as compared to cold-blooded mass murder which may be forgiven - from a Christian perspective it is obviously about hating Islam.
JIHAD
Which is the very thing that you and yours advance, by suggesting an equivalence between the Israeli's right to defend their democracy, and Islamic aggression and ambition of subjugating Israeli Jews, Christians and non-Muslim Arabs to Islam. As you and your ilk have already accomplished for those poor Christians living in Gaza.
ZIONISM IN CHRISTIANITY

All that will do is lead to death and destruction on both sides,and many innocent lives will be lost. How many more soldiers will have to die? How many more little children have to die on both sides?
Simply more effort at obscuring the truth by yet once again suggesting an equivalence, which is exactly what my post pointed out, as yet again confirmed by you. And so the false propaganda mill continues on.

P

PeteWaldo

Maybe Waldo could go to Israel and try to help his fellow Christians make it to church ? I am sure he could use his persuasive charm. :)

View attachment 47422

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2011/04/israeli-policemen-beat-palestinian-christians-on-their-way-to-church
Perhaps Drett could actually try a substantive response for a change instead of just ignore, ignore, ignore. This is about YOUR BOOKS, not about wasting time posting the actions of individuals - while advancing your true Islamic hatred Jews. It is about how my God YHWH revealed Himself through His 1600 year record, and how Muhammad's god revealed himself through Muhammad 23 year 7th century record.

Originally Posted by Drett

I think everyone has bought into Islam is a religion of terrorists myself. That is what the media tells us. Now is your chance to show me how Islam, not some of its radical members, is a religion of violence.
Is that some kind of a twisted a joke? 1400 years of Islamic terrorism is a modern media invention? Muhammad was one of the most consummate - and conveniently self-admitted - terrorists in the history of mankind. His true followers are simply doing what they can to do what Muhammad did and commanded his followers to do.

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

As in the case of when he beheaded those innocent Jewish farm boys of the Banu Qurayza, and their dads and grandpas, with he and his boys raping their little sisters, moms, and grandmoms and selling the discards off into slavery to purchase camels and swords, and stealing the fruit of their labor for generations. Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" of course typically lavishing 1/5 of all the property stolen from others on Muhammad - just like a Mafia Don.
Qur'an Sura 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things."

Quran Sura 9.111 Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah. then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.

Of course a preposterous and foolish lie regarding the Gospel binding Christians to do, as Muhammad's true followers are in fact commanded to do.

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Bukhari, V1 B2 #24 Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

That would of course be pure unadulterated blasphemy for a Christian to make that confession. Thus Christians are slaughtered all around the world. Thus tere have been over 20,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world, just since 9-11 (as meticulously logged by the folks at thereligionofpeace.com), because fighting and terrorizing it's every true follower of the false prophet Muhammad's job:
Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'"

If you suffer from abject ignorance to Islam, that your posts seem to indicate, perhaps you can learn a little from this Egyptian cleric - located in the cradle of Muhammadanism:
Islam: The Jews Are the Eternal Enemies of Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestine - YouTube