As a borne again, Spirit filled Christian, am I supposed to build an Altar? Is it biblical?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mustapha

Dec 12, 2021
The Altar of Melchizedek today!

The first and utmost revelation: The Altar of Melchizedek is the original cross on which the lamb of God was slain before the foundation of the world!

My Prayer closet, my Altar and Powerhouse

An active spiritual life requires an Alter as a doorway to spiritual realm, as a transaction interface with the supreme source of authority, power and support.

Before Jesus Christ, all prophets and people of God build a local Altar dedicated to this purpose to approach God making a Korban or pleading for protection from evil forces. That was the strategic device of spiritual warfare. But remember that authentic Jewish faith, all holy altars are just sub-alters and mere junctions to the supreme one that of Melchizedek.

As you should know very well, any wizard or witchcraft practitioner and Satanist has his own altar of sacrifices, rituals and incantation to destroy the lives of people of God! It is their daily duty to their god Satan.

As time going by, the Alter became a central part of the Temple. The same as well goes with the satanic shrines and temples.

Traditionally, every believer has his own personal alter at home, which is a replica of what is in the Temple or the church. But for truly born again Christians, having the Holy Spirit residing within, we are not supposed to do the same like religious Jews nor Catholic or Orthodox ritualists.

Unfortunately or fortunately, many Christian leaders with the old covenant mentality continue to do the same and encourage their followers to do so in their private corner at home. That is ok for those who don’t teach and practice the baptism in the Holy Spirit. They need it this way. It is not a sin to stick with the oldest covenant in the Bible.

I say fortunately because it works mightily if done with right intentions, for grace covers many imperfections. But we must not deny that we are under the new covenant of Jesus Christ and directly linked to the Altar of Melchizedek through the blood of Jesus who is the high priest of this eternal order.

Better we do it the old religious way, then to ignore this powerful privilege and continue living a miserable oppressed life under the power of demons and their altars of witchcraft!

I say unfortunately, because we have a much higher and better covenant through Jesus Christ with the Holy Spirit dwelling within. Why should we be content with the old covenant ways and rituals? I don't know in the Bible if any Apostle of Jesus Christ was doing so or encouraging the disciples to build a physical altar somewhere.

My point is that if we know our new identity in Christ and if we believe that our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, we move on to experience sacred intimacy with God and the inner altar becomes the Bloody Cross in our heart and the very Altar of this holy Temple, directly connected to the supreme altar of Melchizedek in the heavenly Jerusalem before the throne of eternal Glory of Jehovah God.

Otherwise, how can you conceive your Temple without an Alter and a sanctuary of holy of holies is the core of it? That is you core being and heart through Jesus Christ’s heart?

If you deny yourself this inward provided privilege bestowed on Jesus disciples, you will remain as a religious fellow running to distant Churches and Altars to regain the strength of faith and plead your case before God. Even though this would be your personal altar at home, distance does not make the best strategy in an emergency and perilous situation.

That is why we must consciously and continually abide in Christ within, consecrating our inward Altar to the sanctified life by the blood of the Lamb. You are the priest of your temple and the keeper of the flame of his fiery love. Your daily service is to nourish with fresh oil this fire of the Holy Spirit in praise and worship!

That is why we are called to be a Royal priesthood of the new and eternal covenant. This is the very meaning of self-denial with daily taking up our cross and offering ourselves as a living sacrifice with supernatural joy, knowing deep inside that we are definitely justified by the blood of the Lamb.

If you are conviced and ready, I can share with you 10 revealed principles to apply when building your inward Alter +++

Dec 22, 2021
The Altar of Melchizedek today!

The first and utmost revelation: The Altar of Melchizedek is the original cross on which the lamb of God was slain before the foundation of the world!
I'm curious, where in "utmost revelation", which are the Holy Scriptures, did you find "The Altar of Melchizedek" and the rest of your statement in that sentence?