Are you undergoing some tribulation?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
Are you undergoing some tribulation?

Repent and convert to Jesus and all of a sudden this will be gone!

• Zep 3:14,15 -> “Sing aloud, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel! Rejoice and exult with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem! The LORD has taken away the judgments against you; he has cleared away your enemies. The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst; you shall never again fear evil.”

With the elimination of the proud amid Israel (Zep 3:11) and the coming of the zealous worshippers (Zep 3:10), remaining only those who shall do no injustice and speak no lies, nor shall there be found in their mouth a deceitful tongue (Zep 3:13), now it is the moment for gladdening in the Creator.

As the writer of Hebrews said:

• Heb 12:11 -> “For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.”

So, don’t be weary when you are reproved by him (Heb 12:5):

• Psa 30:5 -> “For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.”.

He doesn’t delight in the suffering of people (Mic 7:18), especially in regard to His people:

• Isa 54:6-8 -> “For the LORD has called you like a wife deserted and grieved in spirit, like a wife of youth when she is cast off, says your God. For a brief moment I deserted you, but with great compassion I will gather you. In overflowing anger for a moment I hid my face from you, but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you,” says the LORD, your Redeemer.”.
• Isa 40:1,2 -> “Comfort, comfort my people, says your God. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and cry to her that her warfare is ended, that her iniquity is pardoned, that she has received from the LORD's hand double for all her sins.”.
• Isa 12:1,2 -> “You will say in that day: “I will give thanks to you, O LORD, for though you were angry with me, your anger turned away, that you might comfort me. “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.””.

After all, His love for His people is greater than His wrath:

• Jer 31:20 -> “Is Ephraim my dear son? Is he my darling child? For as often as I speak against him, I do remember him still. Therefore my heart yearns for him; I will surely have mercy on him, declares the LORD.”.

What it is necessary is someone who can detain the Creator:

• Isa 64:7 -> “There is no one who calls upon your name, who rouses himself to take hold of you; for you have hidden your face from us, and have made us melt in the hand of our iniquities.”

As it was seen, even if the Creator is angry at us, with wisdom (that is to say, fearing Him – Prov 9:10; Job 28:28; Psa 111:10), we can appease Him:

• Pro 16:14 -> “A king's wrath is a messenger of death, and a wise man will appease it.”.

So, have a good day believing more in the greatness of Jesus’ mercy and grace than in His wrath.

Jun 12, 2021
so-jesus-e-deus

"Are you undergoing some tribulation?

Repent and convert to Jesus and all of a sudden this will be gone!"

2 Timothy 3:11-12

King James Version

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.