A Quote You Like

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OrionsBelt43

So I came across this quote on pinterest today. It made an impression on me because I recently had a down moment, telling God how I was tired of making mistakes. Actions reap consequences, and I imagined all the punishment I'd reap through-out life because of the mistakes I'd make. And how far-reaching those consequences would be. Like if sexual sins resulted in singleness and no relief from sexual desire, that consequence affected the rest of your life. And what if you lived another 50 years?
I have much to learn, I feel like I don't fully understand how grace works during the Christians life. And obviously I struggle with the impression that God is quick to become angry at me- it tends to be more glaring when I'm in the dumps, but don't worry- God carries me through and it's definitely not as bad as it used to be! I'd like to tackle and overcome this issue sometime. Not sure where it stems from or what to do. But at the moment I am busy with memorizing Scripture to put down temptations when they arise. Anyway.
The quote:

What are some quotes you like? Or if there's something I've said that you'd like to discuss, I'm all ears.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
This one. When I started working out, I just happened to see this somewhere and used it as motivation. I still do when I'm lacking that motivation. :p

J

JeniBean

I HAVE A FEW.....

IF YOU CALL IT REGRET IT WILL HANG OVER YOU LIKE AN UMBRELLA. CALL IT A LESSON...LEARN FROM IT AND MOVE ON!

INSULTS ATE THE ARGUMENTS USED BY THOSE WHO ARE IN THE WRONG!

I AM NOT A PRODUCT OF MY CIRCUMSTANCES, I AM A PRODUCT OF MY DECISIONS.

AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALIVE YOU CAN FORGIVE AND BE FORGIVEN. ONCE YOU ARE DEAD ITS IMPOSSIBLE.

S

Siberian_Khatru

I asked a friend what freedom meant to her in the most fundamental way she could think to put it. She replied, "Peace."

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
We can run from our past or learn from it.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

Are you the best that you can be or the worst that's ever happened to you?

When all is said and done, more has usually been said than done.