A critical look at Harris

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Trump acts like a lap dog when someone else takes the limelight. Just goes on yapping like a chihuahua.😂
This thread is a critical look at Kamala Harris, we have other threads for dog lovers

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Tren de Aragua gangsters terrorism spreading like wildfire.
Should they be deported? Or given $10K snap cards and voting rights?

Libs of TikTok on X: "BREAKING: Venezualan gang Tren de Aragua have reportedly taken over a hotel in El Paso, TX.
BREAKING: Venezualan gang Tren de Aragua have reportedly taken over a hotel in El Paso, TX.

The El Paso County Attorney’s office just filed a restraining order against the hotel.

They allege the owner has allowed illegal activity to go on for months.

Police have been called there over 700 times in 2 years.

Surveillance photos show 2 men in an altercation and a migrant holding a weapon.

Libs of TikTok on X: "More info: https://t.co/h0f3jyg7xb" / X

Commi Kamali lives it!
She should know crime when she sees it. She put away black pot smokers more than any other criminals. You know, ...tough on crime. >Illegals most law abiding 😆🤣😆😂🤣<

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Sometimes I also ask what has she done to get here, and then I remember we are not supposed to ask that question and if anyone truly answered that question the answer would probably not be appropriate for a Christian forum.

That college guy who was asked about the dog commie k .couldn't answer it in that link.
She's probably there with Joe to bring shame and further destruction on everything our nation has been blessed with. The only thing I can think of when a Jezebel is in this office is God's judgement. There's never been more shame upon America than now.

Prayerfully God will stay His hand of further judgement.

In this regard I was reminded of a passage the Lord brought me to.
II Kings 9
I love this passage. It's better than a Conan book. I had forgotten where to find it, but the Lord directed.

God alone might stay His destruction upon these states IF His people will humble themselves, turn from their wicked ways and seek His face.
It has to go far beyond a Fox news type of Christianity though, if you know what I mean.

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
The El Paso County Attorney’s office just filed a restraining order against the hotel.

They allege the owner has allowed illegal activity to go on for months.
It's amazing what people will "allow" when a gun is pointed at them. 700 police calls and it didn't stop? That doesn't sound like the owner's fault.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Well.....we have an admission. Or is it a confession?

Collin Rugg on X: "NEW: Eric Weinstein says he is unsure if Kamala and/or Trump will be candidates by November, doubles down on his comment that he doesn't know if Trump is "allowed" to be president. During a previous appearance on Modern Wisdom, Weinstein warned about how the 'World Order' was https://t.co/Gr3C4tsaCZ" / X

NEW: Eric Weinstein says he is unsure if Kamala and/or Trump will be candidates by November, doubles down on his comment that he doesn't know if Trump is "allowed" to be president.

During a previous appearance on Modern Wisdom, Weinstein warned about how the 'World Order' was out to get Trump.

During an appearance on
@PiersUncensored
, Weinstein doubled down and said he wasn't even sure if Kamala or Trump would be the candidate by November.

"I can tell you that the number of international players who are afraid [of an] emboldened Donald Trump..."

"There are many ways to attempt to make sure that Donald Trump never becomes president, and it's not for me to explore all of the different devices."

"I am not entirely positive that Kamala and Trump will be the candidates in November."

"I cannot tell you what is going to happen. So much has happened this cycle that you have to keep an open mind that we may have some stunning changes and reversals."

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
It's amazing what people will "allow" when a gun is pointed at them. 700 police calls and it didn't stop? That doesn't sound like the owner's fault.

I blame the criminals for crimes.
The criminals blame the home owner owners, renters and care less.
The most important thing to many of the police is that they go home at the end of the day. It's not their neighborhood.
The landlord just wants his rent without having to deal with drama and extra hassles.
Those renters who are threatened don't want to die and they want a safe place to live.
Most big city Politicians just want to continue getting bribes so they want re-elected.

What are all the Paramilitary SWAT Teams doing with the military armoured trucks and major weapons?
They're used to be an outcry that they were oh so under armed and just needed more $ so they could buy bigger pewpews. With all the military tax payer funded donations and property taxes, they have all they can use along with military training.
Around here there's not a small town that doesn't have SWAT squads for breaching drug labs. No doubt their city has plenty.
Gangs are holding up the people and stealing everything they have a long with homes. If the home owners don't pay the taxes, the county police will steal them for the state when over due.
What's the hold up on the services that they paid for?

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
This thread is a critical look at Kamala Harris, we have other threads for dog lovers

Speaking of dog lovers...

On this night, September 10, 2001
246 people went to sleep in preparation for their morning flights. 2,606 people went to sleep in preparation for work in the morning. 343 firefighters went to sleep in preparation for their next shift. 60 police officers went to sleep in preparation for morning patrol. 8 paramedics went to sleep in preparation for their morning shift of saving lives and 1 K9 went to bed a good boy

None of them saw past 10:00 am the next morning Sept 11, 2001. In the blink of an eye, their lives were cut short.

Biden didn't attend the 9/11 memorial last year, he was in Alaska. We will see what Harris will do tomorrow. She has said we must stop using the words radical Islamic terrorists. I don't know what else you would call these people. Unbelievable.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Speaking of dog lovers...

On this night, September 10, 2001
246 people went to sleep in preparation for their morning flights. 2,606 people went to sleep in preparation for work in the morning. 343 firefighters went to sleep in preparation for their next shift. 60 police officers went to sleep in preparation for morning patrol. 8 paramedics went to sleep in preparation for their morning shift of saving lives and 1 K9 went to bed a good boy

None of them saw past 10:00 am the next morning Sept 11, 2001. In the blink of an eye, their lives were cut short.

Biden didn't attend the 9/11 memorial last year, he was in Alaska. We will see what Harris will do tomorrow. She has said we must stop using the words radical Islamic terrorists. I don't know what else you would call these people. Unbelievable.
Well you could call them George Bush and Dick Cheney. I feel the facts strongly point to an inside job masterminded from the very top.